Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
New Sight
gilly
Perspectivous
7 posters

tips or how to's for a beginner

Perspectivous
    Perspectivous
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 4
    Job/hobbies : Student; Music
    Registration date : 2012-07-18

tips or how to's for a beginner  - Page 2 Empty tips or how to's for a beginner

Post  Perspectivous Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:12 am

First topic message reminder :

'lo, I am new to this kind of stuff but am very much interested in astral travel and that sort of bag. Are there any tips or exercises that anybody would recommend dI start with? I am good at meditating and awareness durring meditation and can visualize things to an extent but that's really as far as I have gotten on my own. Any thoughts, suggestions on the matter would be much appreciated. Thanks.

tips or how to's for a beginner  - Page 2 Empty Re: tips or how to's for a beginner

Post  Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:35 pm

I just did....nevermind....someone else should explain it

Am looking forward to seeing what you see
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

tips or how to's for a beginner  - Page 2 Empty Re: tips or how to's for a beginner

Post  mayflow Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:51 pm

I figured it out, and don't draw so well either. Circle on the viewer's left is cat's head. I asked a girl at work and she saw it, but thinks it's a raccoon. Circle right of that is a face of an Angel, the line around that her hair. The face lower down a fox. I will post what here and I both saw later which is a large image of Santa Clause. tips or how to's for a beginner  - Page 2 Elf_shot_3_zps5eb4c349

Post  Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:43 pm

I dont recognize that.............i still see my cute faerie..........its so plain to see!
    New Sight
    New Sight

Female
    Number of posts : 157
    Job/hobbies : Lots
    Registration date : 2013-12-08

Post  New Sight Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:29 pm

I don't know how to outline,so I can't show you what I see,but I am surprised you missed the orb,spirit was with you when you took this picture Mr.Whitmore. :asmile:

Post  Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:51 am

Well, I wish you knew how to outline!!!
    New Sight
    New Sight

Female

Post  New Sight Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:20 am

tips or how to's for a beginner  - Page 2 Imagee19I tried to use the drawing thingy and this is the best I can do,but this is what I was first drawn to when I looked at your photo,while I was outlining it I also noticed an alien type face in fact there are lots of images in the smoke,the line I drew is pointing to the orb,anyway thanks for putting the photo up as I find all the images fascinating . :stars:

Post  Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:02 am

That was there............above me.................in the smoke?

I gotta go light another bonfire!
    New Sight
    New Sight

Female

Post  New Sight Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:58 am

Sigh,why do I get the feeling that I'm been made fun off? :worry:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:24 pm

'lo, I am new to this kind of stuff but am very much interested in astral travel and that sort of bag. Are there any tips or exercises that anybody would recommend dI start with? I am good at meditating and awareness durring meditation and can visualize things to an extent but that's really as far as I have gotten on my own. Any thoughts, suggestions on the matter would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I really can't help you there,hun.    Have read about it and understand it to a certain degree but as I said Lucid dreams are the nearest to it.

Astral travel is leaving the body and visiting where ever you wish to visit....

Have you checked the Net for any information?....
    I would like to know more myself so may a quick look later.... :asmile:

Post  Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:34 pm

New Sight wrote:Sigh,why do I get the feeling that I'm been made fun off? :worry:

Im not making fun of you...........my comment was serious........the shape you drew made me go ga ga
    New Sight
    New Sight

Female

Post  New Sight Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:35 am

Mr.Whitman asked me to post this. :asmile: 

It's a bit confusing the PM system on here,I took five minutes to look at your photo again and this is what else I saw I don't know if anything will be of any importance to you but here they are;

Two children a boy and a girl stood next to each other the boys wearing short trousers and the girl has long hair

A goat

A man's face he has a wide nose

There are two aliens      one I told you about then I saw a smaller one

A lady wearing a ballet skirt with a young boy stood next to her

A human female with a rodent's or cat's head not sure about which one it is yet.

An eagle

A wolf's head

A man

A Robin

A dragon

A snake's head

A woman's face looking down

A baby

And finally a female native American's face

Oh and the angel I originally spotted which I outlined

I may not have seen everything,I wouldn't know without having another look but as I've said a very fascinating photo.

Post  Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:19 am

I seriously want to see these outlined to find them
    New Sight
    New Sight

Female

Post  New Sight Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:02 am

Help,you've seen how bad I outline It will take some time but yeah okay.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:56 am