Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Programming Crystals

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

crystals - Programming Crystals Empty Programming Crystals

Post  millergrls Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:20 am

When you program your crystals for healing, can you program for more than one? Or does it have to be one at a time? I really want to start with natural healing and want to be sure that I am doing it correctly. Definately do not want to overload. I have learned how this can drain your energy.crystals - Programming Crystals 702347
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

crystals - Programming Crystals Empty Re: Programming Crystals

Post  Violet Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:11 am

I'm no expert, but do you mean programming a number of crystals at the same time? If so I can't see there being any problem if you are programming say three stones of the same kind, personally i'd feel reluctant to programme a mixture but that is my own feeling, hopefully someone can advise you further.

If you're referring to the healing draining your energy this should never happen, if you find you are sapped after healing then you are giving of you.When healing the 'healer' is but a vessel that the healing energies are sent through from a higher source, a bit like topping a bottle up from another bottle, the healer is the 'funnel' between the two channelling or directing it in.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:14 am

The draining I was referring to was the first time that I ever programmed any of my crystals. When I was done, i was exhausted for the rest of the day, completely drained of energy. I didn't program these for healing, just for my everyday use.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:44 pm

millergrls wrote:The draining I was referring to was the first time that I ever programmed any of my crystals. When I was done, i was exhausted for the rest of the day, completely drained of energy. I didn't program these for healing, just for my everyday use.

You don't need to programme any crystal if you use the right one for the right task. That is why you are so drained, you are trying to change the energy of the crystal, fighting it instead of working with it. forget about programming, it's not needed.

What are you trying to ask your crystals to doalthough it should be obvious from the way you use and cleanse them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:20 pm