Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Detlef
OpalMoon
SpiritVoices
lumas
millergrls
Auras123
Purplemoon
SeaCharms
butakun
Beware_of_Italics
AngelTony
Lynn
NightSpirit
PEACE
innerlight
Panda
miniboobum
astralphoenix
Rainbow
Violet
24 posters

Is your home haunted?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Is your home haunted? - Page 4 Empty Is your home haunted?

Post  Violet Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Mine isn't though i've lived in one which was.
    OpalMoon
    OpalMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 51
    Job/hobbies : psp graphics, paranormal researching/investigating, road trips, gardening, camping, fishing, photography
    Registration date : 2012-12-04

Is your home haunted? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is your home haunted?

Post  OpalMoon Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:40 am

I have done some research on the land history. It dates back to the late 1700's and even has some history related to the Civil War. I live where 2 rivers meet too. Before that it was Native American land. The photos I have here of my home are mostly orbs. I have a blue orb, green one and one that looks yellow. I have not done an investigation on my home, but plan to before we move. A house behind me that has been investigated is said to be very haunted! The worst thing to happen was a cooler being thrown off a top shelf! It was not thrown at me, but thrown in the room it was in just off the kitchen. No way it could have fallen because it was behind other objects in the back!

Lakshmi
    Lakshmi

Female
    Number of posts : 123
    Job/hobbies : Magick, Paranormal, Astrology and Occult
    Registration date : 2013-08-12

Post  Lakshmi Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:07 pm

My home is not haunted because it is fairly new and has not been built on a old cemetry,etc. It was actually built on a old farmland which is pure and auspicious.  Having said that, no spirit will ever dare haunt my home (whether friendly or not) because I have religious photos up and also I do the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagramm daily.
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:24 am

I can not say with any certainty that our home is haunted.  The last one was with no doubting.  Haunted to me implies scariness.
    Things have happened here though...my kids have seen shadows and images.  We have heard things at times but I feel our property holds more spirit energy than anything.

Post  Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:49 pm

Haunted houses are so fun

to visit

anything else is too scurry
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:50 am

A couple of homes I have lived in have had a resident ghost.
    Both friendly.
    Will put those later into day....
    OpalMoon
    OpalMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 51
    Job/hobbies : psp graphics, paranormal researching/investigating, road trips, gardening, camping, fishing, photography
    Registration date : 2012-12-04

Post  OpalMoon Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:11 pm

WOW! It has been a really long time since I been on here. Sorry for that!  :love:  :blush:   

Well, we moved out of the house this past June. We still own the house and are renting it out and so far no complaints....and hope to not get any! 

As it got closer for time for us to move, activity seemed to increase some. I got more mental images of the spirits there. Some were a bit scary!

We had to return to the house a few times to take care of the yard and make sure things were OK. While we were there, I did a few videos trying to see who/what was haunting that house and why are they there. 

In my findings, I got 3 shadow people, the voice of a woman telling me "hello" and saying something else that I couldn't make out, a dark energy telling me "GET OUT!" several times in various places in the house.  The woman there, I didn't feel afraid. The male dark energy, It was hard to breath and I wanted to "get out"! :rfth: 

I took my videos in the middle of the day....I would be too freaked out to go alone and do it at night time! 

A few months ago, we spent the night at my step daughter's house which is about 2 blocks from where we lived. Her house has some history too as do most houses in that area do. Anyway, I didn't sleep good because I picked up on the history of the house. I didn't know the story behind the house. All I knew before is that is was in bad shape and they renovated it. I told my husband what I "seen" that night and he verified it. 

Where we live now is nice and quiet!  :stars:   I did feel like the land we bought was "sad" of that makes any sense? Reason is it has sat abandoned for over 10 years. The house was ruined and beyond repair and we tore it down and put a trailer here. We cleared off the land, planted grass, flowers, trees and by doing that it is like the land is "happy" again. I guess that may sound strange right? Our new neighbors cried when we tore the house down and cleared the land. She said it has sat up ruined for too long and it warmed her heart to see it cleaned off.  :blush: 

No spirits here to chatter with and that is fine with me...there are plenty of haunted areas around here that I can go to if I feel up to some spirit chatter.... :giggles: 
    Gr33nLuv
    Gr33nLuv

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Gr33nLuv Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:20 pm

Lynn wrote:Hello Tony

That is too cute.  

YES its real the hair was physical as Spirits of people and animals can do that IF the energy is right for it to happen and if the one receiveing it is open to have it happen.  

I quite often get physical signs.  Does not bother me as truly I know not the difference.  

Lynn

TOO worry not if one is NOT open to "seeing" Spirits 99.999 per cent of the time that is respected.  I know me mate so does not like to see  them but every now and then he opens a bit to see one.  ( OR  :happy:  sit on one ).  Kids LOVe that one as they can see one sittin on the sofa but he can not til he sits and gets that COLD SHIRIVER up his spine.   :giggles:

Lynn
    Oh...that was good. :giggles:
    Gr33nLuv
    Gr33nLuv

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Gr33nLuv Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:36 pm

Well moving around a lot with my mom when I was a young child, I always noticed that a lot of the times I would get good or bad feelings about the homes. Such as what I found was that the homes were already inhabited & it would take them some time to get used to us, but after a month or two it was okay.

My dad had his own home & he stayed there until I was about 20. I noticed that when I was really young I would get frightened a lot, maybe I had a vivid imagination, maybe I watched too many scary movies with my mom, & maybe it's because I could feel things, & see shawdows moving at night in my bedroom to the point where I would scream & cry. That only happened a few times.

I always felt safe in bathrooms though. I find most bathrooms to be calming.

The first house I ever had, I guess a haunting, I lived with two other roommates. Sometimes I think that it was because of the state I was in, & that I brought unsettling balance to the home & the others. & the owner didn't understand it or me & I became a nuisance & than other things spiraled out of control later & "things started to unfold" They worked a lot. I was trying to go to school at the time, & worked p/t but started to get back into more of a depressive stage.

There were two very large dogs that lived there as well. I'd play with the dogs, & one day I needed to get something from the basement - I never liked going down there - it had a bad energy feel to it. & when I needed to go down there, I would take one of the dogs with me. He only went once, but I basically had to haul him down with me. :eek:  & I would try to bring treats down with me to entice him to stay whilst I got whatever I needed from storage.

After that, I don't think I ever got him to go down with me again. I even tried getting the both of them all amped up in play, & threw the ball down there, & they both just STOPPED on a dime at the top of the stairs. When I tried to push him to go into the stair hall, his hairs would bristle. So that was that.

& than there were things like, one of the roommates owned the home, & she had one of those electric fire places, where the flame would light, but it wasn't real, but would give off heat. It could really warm you up! & for some reason I had issues turning it off. She even took to showing me how to turn it off, you know as simple as a light switch - on/off. Except I had an issue, because I liked heat, it was difficult to figure out if it was cooling back down. I would have to wait for it to cool down, to know it was working. & than I could fully turn it off.  Well sometimes after I KNEW I'd turned it off, it was on. & I'd get in trouble for this after some time. So than I just stopped using it, & even than it would get turned on mysteriously. Maybe I dissociated about it.

I can tell you, that what started to happen was a loud banging/thumping from the room above me. I would be in the living room. It would go on & on & on. Getting louder & louder, some times the floor would shake (my ceiling) & I would just ignore it, but I was spooked no less. This happened a few times. Some times the dogs were home, & slept in her room, a couple of times that it happened, I went around the house looking to see if the dogs were home, if anyone else was home. The dogs weren't home. They weren't outside. I even got up the guts, to check out her room. I went to the door & knocked, called to her. Nothing. I said really loudly "Okay Im COMING IN & I'M SORRY IF YOU'RE HOME, but I have to make sure. No one in the room, or bathroom, or closet. Nodda. So I went back down to the living room, a little freaked out. & after a little bit it started again. Yea.

It got to the point where, I rarely left my room. & IF I had to, I Ran out & down the stairs. :rfth:  Eventually, I was asked to leave. The only places I felt safe in the home were in my bedroom, the bathroom, the edge of the living room, nearest the door, & the kitchen.

House #2: Roommates again. I felt safe in this home, there were no bad vibes. I was also home alone a lot of the times. & sometimes I would be in the computer room, well often. & I had a couple things happen with the large stereo behind me. I would put it on to listen to w/e station, & a couple of times, the station changed. Another time, I had it on low, & it blasted up. :eek: Another time it turned on, without being plugged in. So yea, I was spooked, & asked it to stop. I said I didn't mind sharing the home with them & hopefully they could leave me be in peace. Cuz they were freaking me out, & I am someone that spooks easily.

Either they were there to play, or wanted my attention, but for what I don't know. & I never cared to find out what for.

Even now & in the future, I ask to not be shown. I don't want to see. I am not strong enough to handle it. When I was a child I got sick because I was in so much fear.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:18 am

Wow it sounds like you've had your share of goings on there, nice to meet you   :bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Godscell
    Godscell

Number of posts : 25
    Job/hobbies : Teacher, yoga instructor, medium, gardener
    Registration date : 2015-10-11

Post  Godscell Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:38 am

I wouldn't call my house haunted but the one I grew up in may have been and I've experienced phenomena in this one as well and in my previous two houses.

I did see spirit in the house where I grew up and my sister and brother and I would often hear footsteps, breathing and scratching down the fly screens. Occasionally things seemed to go missing and would appear it odd places, like my uncle's  car keys turning up in the freezer once when he and his family visited.  On another occasion, a bracelet disappeared off my wrist and I thought the clasp must have come undone but a few days later it reappeared - on my wrist! We felt there was something malignant there and our childhoods were plagued by a degree of domestic violence, which felt somehow connected.

Periodically weird things happen to me in this house, though I don't feel anything evil lurking. I must, say, however, that sometimes I suspect a trickster.  Recently, my prescription sun glasses went missing from their case where I was certain I'd left them.  Not to worry, I would substitute my ordinary glasses for distant vision while driving.  This went on for a couple of days until, for convenience, I went to place my every day glasses in the case that was for the sunglasses only to discover my sunglasses had reappeared. 

A day later, the clear pair went missing, case and all.  This was problematic as I needed them for night driving.  The next day, I had a 21/2 hour drive from my psychic workshop and night set in as I drove. It was very scary wearing sunglasses so I could see! The next evening, I taught a yoga class and again had to drive the (much shorter) distance home without my glasses. In frustration I "had a word" with the trickster, saying that it was dangerous for me not to have my glasses at night. That night I packed my bag for work the next day. This was a bag I had completely emptied, along with my handbag, thrice in search of my glasses. The next morning, sitting on top of my teacher's chronicle and marking was the glasses case with the spectacles inside.  And, no, no one in my family would play such a foolish trick.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:18 am

Over the years I've heard a lot about mischevious spirits who do things like this, ive also heard that many of these are child spirits who perhaps would not think of any consequences of their actions they are simply, as most kids do, making you aware of their presence,  it sounds qiite logical but as to whether its true or not I don't know.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 am