Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

what does it feel like

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

what does it feel like Empty what does it feel like

Post  millergrls Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:23 pm

What does it feel like when your body begins to astral project? Exactly what happens?what does it feel like 160943
    SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

what does it feel like Empty Re: what does it feel like

Post  SparK Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:21 pm

nice madame! :)).. well what i feel if im trying to do this.. i dunno. but my steps are diffrnt, im rewiring my brain and think only of 1 thing before goin to bed.. like meditating then.. just a snap, i thought that im still awake yet my body is not moving, then im in 100% control of my head but my body is totally shut down, then try to focus on, raising my hand(not literally my real hand),if i can see its lifting.. and its on.. then starting walking anywhere but creepy.. i swear >.
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:23 pm

before i can only do it by accident.. then i tried to remember what did i do? BEFORE THAT HAPPENS, my emotion, what i feel, what i think? etc, then try to practice every night before goin to sleep :))..
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:39 am

Thank you Spark! I will try that. I do get to a state where I can't move my body but I have fully aware, but cannot move my body. I felt this the other day meditation and felt my physical body move up. When I realized this I layed back down. My whole body was vibrating, and buzzing and tingling. When I realized that my body was lifting up, I became more aware of this and then my body came back down back to sitting. I think that I probaly did this physically but just was not concious of it. Then my body came back down to sitting when I became aware of it. But it was a really weird feeling.what does it feel like 621623
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:13 pm

oh one thing.. you can see your surroundings knowing that your eye is closed.. if your in that state? just go with the flow.. dont think to much.. just do it :))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:43 am