Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Saying Hello

Anamum
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Job/hobbies : Homecare worker
    Registration date : 2013-03-06

Saying Hello Empty Saying Hello

Post  Anamum Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Hello all, I've come across this forum in a internet search for information, answers and methods. I know I have had things happen to me in the past, such as interactions with spirits, random gut feelings that turned out to be accurate, and I feel energy, or something sometimes. To be honest I've always known something is in me, but I have never pursued answers or development before. Lately, since my mother has passed especially, things in that department are very muddled. I hope to gain a little understanding into the spiritual world, and into myself, and hope that reading something here, or elsewhere, will help that.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Saying Hello Empty Re: Saying Hello

Post  Violet Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:56 am

Hi Anamum, i'm sorry for the loss of your mum, hopefully reading some of our topics and asking about your experiences here will give you some much needed answers, everyone is really friendly and helpful. :bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:13 am