Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Abilities beginning to blossom?

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Abilities beginning to blossom? Empty Abilities beginning to blossom?

Post  millergrls Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:57 pm

I have been told by several people that I have psychic abilites and they will open and it will be a great gift. I think that I have been seeing little signs of this. The other day, my husband and I were going out and i closed my eyes for a second and then all of sudden I saw my husbands grandmother that I have only seen in pictures appear. All of a sudden my chest began to hurt very badly and I asked him if his grandmother ever had chest pains or heart problems before she died. He told me that she was very sick with a lot of chest pains and always had a hard time breathing. Then in another instance my husband was dropping me off to work and he parked behing a parked bus where there drivers park to go take their breaks. I looked up to the bus and said that dave is going to back up you need to move. My husband moved up and then we watched the driver back up. My husband asked me how I knew the driver was in the bus, the windows are tinted and we didn't see him come out. I looked at him and didn't even realise that I knew without knowing. Then yesterday I got a strong sensation to do something at work and was wondering why then all of a sudden the person next to me got up and said that they were going to do what I was thinking about. All weird. I am beginning to think that I am slowly progressing and opening. Wondering what my next steps should be.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Abilities beginning to blossom? Empty Re: Abilities beginning to blossom?

Post  Violet Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Hi Mary, practice, practice, practice, you are more than welcome to begin a practice thread here,ask any membver you read for to please give you feedback so you can keep an eye on how you're doing. Personally I think you've been ready a long time :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:25 pm

Thank you Violet. It always makes me happy when I see a reply from you. To be honest I have been doing readings for money. I have done very well. Every single one so far comments about my accuracy. I am practicing on getting away from the books that come with my cards and understanding symbols better. I take a quick look at the meaning of the card after I study it and see what I feel. The flow of my words just come. The more I do it, the more connected I feel. And actually all of these "little things happening" began to happen after I started doing readings all of the time. I have a new deck of cards. Perhaps i will try them out here before I begin using them more publicaly. I feel bad at times for charging to help others find answers, so i charge a very cheap price and try to make it as detailed as possible. My main goal is to help others feel better and to help them find answers. So far I have 100% suceeded. Thank you so much for allowing me to begin a thread. When I am ready I will. I am finally caught up on all of my readings. I am going to give myself a small break for now. Thank you so much again!!! Most of my growth is because of all of you.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:28 pm

Mary,you are doing exceptionally well. I remember when you came on site,asking for advice and look at you now.....fantastic! :hugz:
    Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:32 pm

Thank you Joanie. you better stop or you are going to make me cryAbilities beginning to blossom? 160943. It is hard to believe that I have only been at this since November. i have a long way to go, but it still suprises me that all of this has happened so quickly. I owe all of you who have answered my questions patiently, enocouraged me and have given me advice.Abilities beginning to blossom? 348985
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:51 am

:love: to Mary....
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:14 pm

Abilities beginning to blossom? 28115 Everyone is psychic its how you develop determines if and when you will be able to progress further,but the more you use it the quicker you move on to other things.you are on the right track.keep practising maybe join a spiritulist church to help you move further.as some hold development circle
    Namaste
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:19 pm

Native spirit wrote:Abilities beginning to blossom? 28115 Everyone is psychic its how you develop determines if and when you will be able to progress further,but the more you use it the quicker you move on to other things.you are on the right track.keep practising maybe join a spiritulist church to help you move further.as some hold development circle
    Namaste
    I took a class on how to open your intuitive self back in November, which started me on my journy. The teacher of this class holds development circles on tuesday in a town about thirty minutes from me. They meditate on working on opening the third eye. I think she said that she works on everyone trying to read the others there. I cannot remember. When I had a reading done I was told that she saw me going to this class (I hadn't mentioned the class) so perhaps it is time. I do not think that it is a spiritualist church per say but a metaphysical store where several mediums and psychics do readings on different days and give classes. Maybe it is time to check it out, thank you.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:01 am

It's great to hear you are doing successful readings, it's amazing sometimes how fast development can be like a rollercoaster,let us know how you get on if you decide to check that class out :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:21 pm

I will Violet, thank you. I have known about it for quite awhile, I am not sure why I have not done it yet. I am sure when it is time for me to I will. I will keep you posted.
    somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Post  somnium Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:07 am

I have a suggestion on a practice I use to develop my abilities telepathically. When in groups or around people I listen to my ideas and thoughts as well as the conversations around me. I think and I listen and then I hear the connection when people start talking about my ideas, or even acting out my thoughts. I learnt in this way how to project my thoughts into other's minds, and into the environment itself. The practice goes very deep to realise and to see that everything and everyone around you hears your awareness. Reality can become something like a telepathic mirror reflecting your ideas into form.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:58 pm

somnium wrote:I have a suggestion on a practice I use to develop my abilities telepathically. When in groups or around people I listen to my ideas and thoughts as well as the conversations around me. I think and I listen and then I hear the connection when people start talking about my ideas, or even acting out my thoughts. I learnt in this way how to project my thoughts into other's minds, and into the environment itself. The practice goes very deep to realise and to see that everything and everyone around you hears your awareness. Reality can become something like a telepathic mirror reflecting your ideas into form.
    I really like this. I will have to try it. Besides it is a good reminder to always think good thoughts.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:28 am