Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Somethings I've been noticing recently...

stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Somethings I've been noticing recently... Empty Somethings I've been noticing recently...

Post  stephanie79 Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Okay so I have seen somethings I never really see or haven't seen in a long time...

chaffinch
    brown mantidfly
    woodlouse

any ideas would be fab???

Somethings I've been noticing recently... 21581 Somethings I've been noticing recently... 21581 Somethings I've been noticing recently... 21581 Somethings I've been noticing recently... 21581

for anyone that saw my raven post, i saw they mean magic and that i am coming into my own conciousness which feels right, everything seems so beautiful atm! xx
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Somethings I've been noticing recently... Empty Re: Somethings I've been noticing recently...

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:20 pm

Things I haven't seen for a time.....the signs of summer arriving....Squirrels. Birds nesting. Rose bushes sprouting.

Mallard ducks around my garden. Lighter mornings with the sun coming up.

The feel of a new day......

Joanie
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Somethings I've been noticing recently... Empty Re: Somethings I've been noticing recently...

Post  stephanie79 Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:48 pm

mallard ducks in your garden? that's amazing.

I've seen a few bees at the moment and saw my first spider today!
    Daffodills, signs of spring :) Somethings I've been noticing recently... 21581
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:45 pm

We have the river Ouze not far from us. Plus a stream off the river at the back of us.. They come over near where I live. Looking for bushes to nest in. Mrs.Mallard accompanied by Mr.Mallard often come looking for a drink of water....(with all that water in the river,they prefer mine)
    Cleaner no doubt. I have a bird bath outside the back door and see them from the kitchen window.
    Once they get used to you,they will toddle over and stand in front sizing you up.

One has nested and laid 13 eggs!

Joanie
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:34 pm

Aww Joanie that sounds amazing! I'd love to see a little piccy? xoxo Somethings I've been noticing recently... 21581
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:58 pm

Even if I tried to take a picture,the flash would frighten them off.

Shame really.... :worry:

Joanie....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:48 am