Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Wind

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Wind Empty Wind

Post  Violet Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:25 am

I think I now dislike the wind even more than the sun :rage: i'm sick and tired of it, my cats are terrified of it

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Wind Empty Re: Wind

Post  ameliorate Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:53 am

Wow Violet - I guess you're not a cyclist then! I used to hate strong winds when I cycled.

How can you get tired of the sun? Is it sunny too often where you are? You obviously can't live in UK if so!

(Oh wait....is it the hot flushes connection? I have posted on that thread).
    Wind 160943
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:50 pm

:giggles: yeah I'm in UK we don't get lots of sun, but I still do't like it, no not a cyclist but can ride a motorbike, another good reason to dislike wind, ah not me with the flushed yet thankfully!

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:47 pm

I've never minded the wind. Like for instance when it's hot weather,wonderful to feel a breeze that can cool you down. Wind on the back of a bike. Remember pedalling up a hill when I was a teenager.
    On our way back from the coast,all up hill. There was a crowd of us all from school. Two of the lads who were with us,each placed their hand on the back of the seat of my bike and literally pushed me uphill against the wind. Good old times.... :stars:

joanie
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:54 pm

Wind 780422031 The wind has been gale force here very rough,the treees that were damaged by snow have come down with the wind.
    Namaste
    somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Post  somnium Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:43 pm

I read this article once that inspired me. It was about how the wind is alive. The apprentice was heavily ingrained into science and the real worldn and so he was stubburn. The teacher said there is a link connecting you to the wind, and that link can be changed. As he proceeded in his teachings the wind became visual even, like a cloud that was hunting them, and every time a new idea was presented of what the wind is it would change to match.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Interesting story and I can see what you mean.

It is possible to change not only the wind but with the strength of the mind and our thoughts,anything is possible?

Joanie
    somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Post  somnium Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:02 pm

Joanie wrote:Interesting story and I can see what you mean.

It is possible to change not only the wind but with the strength of the mind and our thoughts,anything is possible?

Joanie
    Absolutely. I call it hunting and storing power. Like the first time you realise you have moved the wind with your mind hold power, But as you progress it becomes stable, or cohesive. With every success you gain power in your view, and the old way holds less power. Because you know now that the new way can unfold. The possibilities are incredible, I would say the limits depend on your imagination.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:09 am

We've had really nasty violent winds for the past week nearly

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:08 am