Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A healing gaze

somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

A healing gaze Empty A healing gaze

Post  somnium Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:00 am

I had planted a small seed long ago that the gaze of someone could transform
    injury. Once the gaze is fixed onto the rash, for example, one begins to imagine
    or realise the skin becoming healthy. The gaze becomes active to the point where
    the realisations transfer in fusion with the perception. The theory was that
    awareness and perception are a single unit. I nourished the seed I had planted
    and watched as it began to branch out. I saw that there were two ways I could
    go, I could overlap a healthy image over the injury or I could see the damaged
    tissue generating. The thought guides the perception, or, the projected
    expectation becomes what you see. I call it active synchronicity. I practiced on
    my arm once on an old scar and when I thought actively that the image would
    disappear it began fading away. At first just slightly, and when I saw that
    happen I started to gain momentum. I had all the scars on my body fading and
    coming back in patterns. I prefer the projection of the scar healing as opposed
    to superimposed image because when I cast that one a woman's leg was both healed
    and with a severe skin condition. I didn't connect the two images together.
    Another time as I gazed at a cut I started pulling it around my body. I managed
    to disconnect the cut from its stationary position and watched as I pulled it
    around with my gaze. Another time I thought actively that I bruise easily and
    someone touch my hand and it had a massive bruise all around my knuckles and
    palm. I gazed at it and projected it fading away, and for awhile it faded to
    healed and then back and forth. Every time I it came back I imagined it coming
    back less and less, and it completely healed. Another time I saw perception as a
    program, and that a particle in our body have the capability to generate
    biomatter, and with just perception the body can generate nano-bots that
    regenerate damaged cells. As I watched my cut skin tiny little things started
    weaving skin over the cut like tiny little spiders. That time it was knowledge
    and perception that cast the effect. Perception fueled it. The biggest thing to
    realise is that while you are thinking about your cut or even your healing
    ideas, you are actively generating the result you see. Now is the time, and when
    you begin to imagine instant changes are possibile then it is instant changes
    you will see. Any knowledge that aids in healing should always be thought and
    projected. It may be difficult to believe but our imaginations have the power to
    will anything into being. I can see it like an empty program, a zero, waiting
    for the values we apply to it. The ones. These are the thoughts and ideas we
    have about any thing. The realisations that create the effect.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

A healing gaze Empty Re: A healing gaze

Post  Violet Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:02 am

I think the keyword you used there was 'healing' I believe this comes from a higher source and is channelled, personally I call this spiritual healing but healing is healing whatever name you put to it or how you channel it and yes the mind and positive thought are powerful, what you describe sounds a little like psychic surgery.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:31 am

Violet wrote:I think the keyword you used there was 'healing' I believe this comes from a higher source and is channelled, personally I call this spiritual healing but healing is healing whatever name you put to it or how you channel it and yes the mind and positive thought are powerful, what you describe sounds a little like psychic surgery.

Psychic surgery.. I like that.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:44 am

somnium wrote:I had planted a small seed long ago that the gaze of someone could transform
    injury. Once the gaze is fixed onto the rash, for example, one begins to imagine
    or realise the skin becoming healthy. The gaze becomes active to the point where
    the realisations transfer in fusion with the perception. The theory was that
    awareness and perception are a single unit. I nourished the seed I had planted
    and watched as it began to branch out. I saw that there were two ways I could
    go, I could overlap a healthy image over the injury or I could see the damaged
    tissue generating. The thought guides the perception, or, the projected
    expectation becomes what you see. I call it active synchronicity. I practiced on
    my arm once on an old scar and when I thought actively that the image would
    disappear it began fading away. At first just slightly, and when I saw that
    happen I started to gain momentum. I had all the scars on my body fading and
    coming back in patterns. I prefer the projection of the scar healing as opposed
    to superimposed image because when I cast that one a woman's leg was both healed
    and with a severe skin condition. I didn't connect the two images together.
    Another time as I gazed at a cut I started pulling it around my body. I managed
    to disconnect the cut from its stationary position and watched as I pulled it
    around with my gaze. Another time I thought actively that I bruise easily and
    someone touch my hand and it had a massive bruise all around my knuckles and
    palm. I gazed at it and projected it fading away, and for awhile it faded to
    healed and then back and forth. Every time I it came back I imagined it coming
    back less and less, and it completely healed. Another time I saw perception as a
    program, and that a particle in our body have the capability to generate
    biomatter, and with just perception the body can generate nano-bots that
    regenerate damaged cells. As I watched my cut skin tiny little things started
    weaving skin over the cut like tiny little spiders. That time it was knowledge
    and perception that cast the effect. Perception fueled it. The biggest thing to
    realise is that while you are thinking about your cut or even your healing
    ideas, you are actively generating the result you see. Now is the time, and when
    you begin to imagine instant changes are possibile then it is instant changes
    you will see. Any knowledge that aids in healing should always be thought and
    projected. It may be difficult to believe but our imaginations have the power to
    will anything into being. I can see it like an empty program, a zero, waiting
    for the values we apply to it. The ones. These are the thoughts and ideas we
    have about any thing. The realisations that create the effect.

Self healing. A wonderful gift indeed.
    My uncle practised that on himself and very good results. Severe pain in his back. The pain receded......

pageofwands
    pageofwands

Female
    Number of posts : 64
    Job/hobbies : horse lover, philosopher and starving student.
    Registration date : 2013-05-26

Post  pageofwands Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:09 pm

I love this, somnium.

I have been practicing on the horses that come in from the field with cuts and small injuries. I can't seem to do it on myself though, somehow it feels "selfish" and I start to get guilty and guilt, of course, is a huge roadblock of spirituality.

I would love to hear any developments you have with this idea!
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:48 am

Thanks, pageofwands and Joanie
    pageofwands- I don't think guilt is necessary. I see our potential as something incredible that we just weren't taught. Like being a child in the universe. Our bodies can be so much more with the right awareness. I see that our healing process is something that can be enhanced greatly with the right definitive pattern in place. The right idea. Our bodies can be seen as a mold and all the knowledge we have of it casts it's projection. When we begin to enhance our knowledge then our processes naturally align to fit the new mold. In the path I study we have an energy technique that is called transferring the physical mass of the body into awareness.

I grew up on a horse farm and what you are doing sounds fun.

I will be sure to keep any updates I shall have.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 pm