Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
partofme
millergrls
Violet
SpiritVoices
8 posters

Angels and Feathers.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

angels - Angels and Feathers. Empty Angels and Feathers.

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:06 pm

What proof do we have that Angels leave feathers?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

angels - Angels and Feathers. Empty Re: Angels and Feathers.

Post  Violet Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:14 pm

Hi Joanie we don't really, but to the people who find them it is proof for them more often than not, I think it's all down to what you believe about angels, though it is generally regarded as a sign from an angel when you find a white feather.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:26 am

I have heard this about angles and feathers.  I have begun to believe this.  I have been going through a challenging time lately and quite often I have been sitting and reflecting and down floats a small feather out of no where in front of my face where there is no way there could be a feather.   I have found one on my shoulder, one on my son and one next to me at various times when I was really thinking about life and stress.  If not a feather from an angel then a feather from someone who loves me and wants me to know that i am not alone.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:55 am

Thanks folks.    I wonder when the idea of feathers became into being that they were from angels.    The history of the legend.    

The white feather I found shortly after hubby died was buried deeply at the bottom of my shopping bag.   No way could that feather have been there,without being 'put' there deliberately.      My purse and other items were right on top of the feather.

I still have it after 7 years....

:flo: 

Joan
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:58 am

Isn't it nice that there are signs of support even if you cannot see the support?:astar:
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:50 pm

Not completely off topic (apologizing in advance :angel: ) but on two different occasions we have had a white bird land on our property.  The first time is the one that has stuck out the most and has stayed with me to this day.  When we were building our home a strange white bird that I have never seen in these parts landed on a near by trailer perched over us in a sense and peered at us for what seemed like 20 or so minutes.  Around that same time my husband suffered from a heat stroke on the home site and was diagnosed with thyroid issues soon after.  Was it an angel to come sit by his side or to warn me of what was happening?  Im still not sure but know what I feel the message is now, in hindsight.  In recent months have been told of some other aspects that play into the idea that it was surely a message from somewhere.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:05 pm

I do believe in special white feathers.     Like you we have a great number of birds around where I live.

Every sort of bird visits us from robins in the winter,pigeons,blackbirds,sparrows etc.
    My favourite is the Mallard duck.   They are partners for life.   Hubby stays with wife through the nesting and little ones that appear from the eggs.....

Just my own feelings on birds.    

I have found several white feathers over the years.   I know when they have dropped from stray birds,cos a little colouring is always found at the end of the feather.
    This feather I found in my bag was pure white,not a bit of discolouring on the feather.
    It has stayed like that for 7 years.

Think I am starting to believe in angels.....

Joan x
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:46 pm

Funny I was walking down the lane to fetch the paper and seen a pure white feather laying on the ground.  Remembering this post I mentally gasped..hahhaa.  Only to come to realize it was more than likely a turkey feather that blew over from the new neighboring farm.   So much for a sign...:giggles:

As for the white bird I posted about earlier..spoke to my husband about it and he said "That was a homing pigeon!"  My memory is quite bad but Im SURE that it was a different time frame all together. Without completely remembering... I didnt have a leg to stand on to debate....lol. Or I would have! HA.
    Whisperingteams
    Whisperingteams

Female
    Number of posts : 288
    Registration date : 2013-07-10

Post  Whisperingteams Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:58 pm

I was standing behind a girl friend whilst she was having a reading - writing it down for her- and out of no where, a tiny white feather landed right in front of her, that was an awesome thing to see and yes she took it home :angel: 
    OpalMoon
    OpalMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 51
    Job/hobbies : psp graphics, paranormal researching/investigating, road trips, gardening, camping, fishing, photography
    Registration date : 2012-12-04

Post  OpalMoon Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:06 am

partofme wrote:Not completely off topic (apologizing in advance :angel: ) but on two different occasions we have had a white bird land on our property.  The first time is the one that has stuck out the most and has stayed with me to this day.  When we were building our home a strange white bird that I have never seen in these parts landed on a near by trailer perched over us in a sense and peered at us for what seemed like 20 or so minutes.  Around that same time my husband suffered from a heat stroke on the home site and was diagnosed with thyroid issues soon after.  Was it an angel to come sit by his side or to warn me of what was happening?  Im still not sure but know what I feel the message is now, in hindsight.  In recent months have been told of some other aspects that play into the idea that it was surely a message from somewhere.

How funny you mention seeing a white bird. Hubby and I were doing yard work this past summer and I looked over at our trailer and on the corner of the roof sat this white bird! It flew from my trailer to the neighbors barn over and over. I went inside and grabbed the camera and snapped a few pics of it. My husband also has thyroid issues from having throat cancer 9 years ago. 

The neighbors have lived there for a long time and never seen this bird before and we haven't seen it since that day. 

Here is the bird:
    angels - Angels and Feathers. Awhitebird_zpsf7192d3e
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:46 am

OpalMoon wrote:
    partofme wrote:Not completely off topic (apologizing in advance :angel: ) but on two different occasions we have had a white bird land on our property.  The first time is the one that has stuck out the most and has stayed with me to this day.  When we were building our home a strange white bird that I have never seen in these parts landed on a near by trailer perched over us in a sense and peered at us for what seemed like 20 or so minutes.  Around that same time my husband suffered from a heat stroke on the home site and was diagnosed with thyroid issues soon after.  Was it an angel to come sit by his side or to warn me of what was happening?  Im still not sure but know what I feel the message is now, in hindsight.  In recent months have been told of some other aspects that play into the idea that it was surely a message from somewhere.

How funny you mention seeing a white bird. Hubby and I were doing yard work this past summer and I looked over at our trailer and on the corner of the roof sat this white bird! It flew from my trailer to the neighbors barn over and over. I went inside and grabbed the camera and snapped a few pics of it. My husband also has thyroid issues from having throat cancer 9 years ago. 

The neighbors have lived there for a long time and never seen this bird before and we haven't seen it since that day. 

Here is the bird:
    For once I think Im speechless..lol.

My husband told me that it was a homing pigeon that visited us.  I didnt believe him, maybe he was right afterall by looking at this picture.  Wild coincidence of them both having the thyroid issues.  I see your in TN 2 states south of me.
    OpalMoon
    OpalMoon

Female
    Job/hobbies : psp graphics, paranormal researching/investigating, road trips, gardening, camping, fishing, photography

Post  OpalMoon Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:07 am

partofme wrote:
    OpalMoon wrote:

Here is the bird:
    For once I think Im speechless..lol.

My husband told me that it was a homing pigeon that visited us.  I didnt believe him, maybe he was right afterall by looking at this picture.  Wild coincidence of them both having the thyroid issues.  I see your in TN 2 states south of me.
    Oh WOW!   :shock1:    That is what my hubby said....that it was a homing pigeon and he was just taking a break...LOL!  :lol: I thought it was a lost pigeon from DollyWood or something! Yes, I am in TN! My husband is from 2 states north of TN....he is from WV.  :giggles:
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:29 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:What proof do we have that Angels leave feathers?
    no proof what so ever. In my view, its not any different then the numbers we become aware of.
    The numbers are there at a certain time to be observed, we just have to be at the the place at the right time and look to be able to observe.
    Now the question is, who and what places us or the object there so we can observe?
    This is the question of all questions.
    If we understand this fully, our world view would shatter, and we would not be the same any longer.
    The illusion of our existence would be gone and we could not continue as we are now.
    So it is best for everyone to belief what they belief, and continue on our marry way.
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:58 pm

OpalMoon wrote:
    Oh WOW!   :shock1:    That is what my hubby said....that it was a homing pigeon and he was just taking a break...LOL!  :lol: I thought it was a lost pigeon from DollyWood or something! Yes, I am in TN! My husband is from 2 states north of TN....he is from WV.  :giggles:
    my mother was born in Wheeling...lol. small world.
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:11 pm

Detlef wrote:
    no proof what so ever. In my view, its not any different then the numbers we become aware of.
    The numbers are there at a certain time to be observed, we just have to be at the the place at the right time and look to be able to observe.
    Now the question is, who and what places us or the object there so we can observe?
    This is the question of all questions.
    If we understand this fully, our world view would shatter, and we would not be the same any longer.
    The illusion of our existence would be gone and we could not continue as we are now.
    So it is best for everyone to belief what they belief, and continue on our marry way.
    The question seems like common sense.   "Guides" guide.  Well my belief is.  If I were to here someone elses take on it it could make sense as well.  When finding an instinctive answer, I tend to stop looking for others. 

What makes you say that our world view would shatter? Im curious.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:16 pm

if people have go proof for themselves, they have nothing to worry about. because trying to prove it to other is too hard.

ive experienced feathers but only clairvoyantly.
    OpalMoon
    OpalMoon

Female

Post  OpalMoon Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:46 pm

partofme wrote:
    OpalMoon wrote:
    my mother was born in Wheeling...lol. small world.
    yeah really!  :giggles:  :astar:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Exactly,Detlef....the vital question!   How did a large white feather get to the bottom of my shopping bag?   Purse and gloves on top of it?    Away from doors and windows....
    A few days after hubby's death......knowing him well,I would say it was his sense of humour!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:10 am