Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
innerlight
Kaere
Whisperingteams
frisky fox
8 posters

Angels.....Spiritual Love vs. Sexual Love

angels - Angels.....Spiritual Love vs. Sexual Love Empty Angels.....Spiritual Love vs. Sexual Love

Post  Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Let's suppose angels were/are real....and im not saying i dont believe in them, and one starts interacting with you...to help you in life. The angel treats you well with respect and love...and defends you. Everything you have read about angels you experience.

Question:

Would you want angelic intimacy...or would you keep it has spiritual love....not physical or sexual love?
    frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

angels - Angels.....Spiritual Love vs. Sexual Love Empty Re: Angels.....Spiritual Love vs. Sexual Love

Post  frisky fox Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:17 pm

interesting question, it seems you have someone specific in mind

angels - Angels.....Spiritual Love vs. Sexual Love Empty Re: Angels.....Spiritual Love vs. Sexual Love

Post  Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:26 pm

No Friskyfox, Just a thought that came to mind while doing some chores this afternoon. I got to thinking about all the imagery in the bible and artists works containing angels and started to wonder about the conflict that would eventually arise
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:29 pm

I have heard of people who claim to have intimate relations with angels/ archangels
    not sure if I believe this is possible

do you believe it is possible to do so ?
    Whisperingteams
    Whisperingteams

Female
    Number of posts : 288
    Registration date : 2013-07-10

Post  Whisperingteams Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:33 pm

i would not have a sexual intimacy with my team..it is pure love on both sides..i have read somewhere, that odd person have done so.

although in saying that--i had an encounter with a being whom was not part of my team one morning, and i will say my team, 'nudged' me to fully wake up, to stop what was happening..

:astar: probably for the best ..........lol.. just sayin

Post  Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:36 pm

They can be naughty.............would you not think you were being tested?

Why would angels be naughty?
    Whisperingteams
    Whisperingteams

Female

Post  Whisperingteams Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:38 pm

i suppose they are like humans whom like to play...
    Pleased i have higher energy team to protect me..i didnt think i was being tested...just something that happened.. :bfs:
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:40 pm

I would not want to have relations with an 'entity'... I would prefer being with a human. But love is bigger than anything else around, so I would not feel badly about showing love to an angel and receiving it back :)

Cause I think love is love is love, it's all good stuff and it spreads like wildfire... sexual love can be very spiritual as well, and vice versa.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:47 pm

But would angelic love get confused with sexual physical love?
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:49 pm

.... never mind my question

Last edited by frisky fox on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Whisperingteams
    Whisperingteams

Female

Post  Whisperingteams Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:But would angelic love get confused with sexual physical love?
    i honestly dont think so, i know my team love me unconditionally.. and its nothing more or less. :astar:
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:56 pm

Firstly, I don't think angels, real true proper angels, discarnate angels... would go so far with a person. I know there are stories by those who claim they're banging AA Michael or many others, but I feel these people are either being misled or have overactive imaginations.

If we're talking about 'earth angels'... then there needn't be a difference between love physically expressed or not. People have different ways of expressing love, it depends on the two people involved really. Higher love and lust can coexist quite happily together imo, a little fire does no harm in a loving relationship.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:09 pm

For most humans they can not grasp the actuality of what love truly is. They can only speculate, and feel they know it.. The reality of love surpasses what most humans can comprehend. Spirit beings like the angels are capable of this understanding. So the love they show for humans and their charges is unconditional and is in another level than most humans. So when a human sees and feels this love, they twist it into their human perceptions of what love should be. Naturally they see this unwavering love, and feel that it is more than what it is.. They feel special and start to create a bond for this spirit and angel. This love they get is unlike anything they have ever felt on earth for the most part...

The pure essence of these beings have no desire for sexual relations with us, it does nothing for them. Such things are physical acts...

Now being within the presence of such energies can be very powerful and can create experiences that feel like sex to the human, but they are not acts of sex, merely the energies of two beings interacting with each other.

Last edited by innerlight on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Well said, inner :astar: 
    Whisperingteams
    Whisperingteams

Female

Post  Whisperingteams Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:23 pm

Kaere wrote:Well said, inner :astar: 

I concur, :flo:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:27 pm

Angels are love in themselves.....pure without reason.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:43 pm

But would you as a human desire sexual intimacy from an entity known as an angel.....even though that was not the intent?

and if so...would that be "sin"?
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:20 am

Mr.Whitmore wrote:But would you as a human desire sexual intimacy from an entity known as an angel.....even though that was not the intent?

and if so...would that be "sin"?

No, what good would sexual intimacy do for me in the physical with an entity that is in the astral? While living in the physical any intimacy I would want, I would want it with a physical being. I can create all the relationships and encounters i want in my head, but they serve me no real purpose than an encounter in the physical would.

Would it be a "sin?" Well, we'd have to define what "sin" means, and then what would constitute a sin...
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:42 am

Isnt sex love? isnt love God? so in essence the goodness we get from sex, love, is the Goddess God within the,? Same as angels, love?

Isnt connection to God the purest of love? But as we have physical bodies, and unpure thoughts we think differently?

We have emotions, Lust and this is how our mind works but soul does not rite? Soul connects to spirit and is attracted to the spirit, but as we connect physically we also connect spiritually and thus we have both connections?

Thats why people with beautiful partners will look form more of lustful eyes than those who have found love threw spirit, purer love?

So another words sex is another way of describing love in a potant shot, but is unpure.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:54 am

Mr.Whitmore wrote:They can be naughty.............would you not think you were being tested?

Why would angels be naughty?
    Fallen angels?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Wasn't Satan a 'fallen angel'?

Post  Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:55 pm

I was told...that an angel's love is like that of a mother's to her child. If you, in the physical world here and now....received that type of love from one of those angels....would you not feel so secure...so cared for that you would desire more?

Jesus comes to mind as well. He walked the earth loving in this manner............then they nailed him to a tree.

The "nailers".....and the "lovers"

Two types of personalities on the planet.....which are you?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:32 pm

Um,an unusual question.....no answer as yet.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:47 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:I was told...that an angel's love is like that of a mother's to her child. If you, in the physical world here and now....received that type of love from one of those angels....would you not feel so secure...so cared for that you would desire more?

Jesus comes to mind as well. He walked the earth loving in this manner............then they nailed him to a tree.

The "nailers".....and the "lovers"

Two types of personalities on the planet.....which are you?

Well to answer you question, we can look at it the same way you poised your example. Do you turn to ones mother and want more from them than just the love they show?

I would imagine for those that answer "yes" to that question, is because they lack it in their life, a love like no other, or they feel that no one in life will ever love them like that.. And feel that they want this love since no one else will give it to them... But, I would then ask them, are they complete as an individual, or do they have a "lack" within them that they are trying to fill.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:54 pm

A lack within them....that they are trying to fill....

Good night,dear Mr.Whitman....sleep tight....

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:47 am