Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
innerlight
angelhealer
1antique
nova_spirit
Akyana
mac
AngelTony
Violet
12 posters

Angels and what they do..

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

angels - Angels and what they do.. - Page 2 Empty Angels and what they do..

Post  Violet Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Originally posted by Angel
    Hi All

I thought i would share a few angels, and what they do for any of you that would like to call upon any.

GABRIEL - hopes, dreams & aspirations
    Name means 'God is my strenghth'
    He is the angel who reveals the meaning of our dreams and supports aspirations in life. He brings the gift of hope.

CAMAEL - courage, empowerment & justice
    Name means 'He who sees God'. Represents courage with nobility. He is associated with the planet Mars and god of war. Camael stands for the righting of wrongs, or comfort and support in situations of justifiable anger. You can ask for Camael's help to empower you to fight through situations that are difficult.

MICHAEL - Strenghth, protection & truth
    Name means 'Who is as God'
    Michael represents strenghth in body and spirit, and brings rescue to us in form of his sword and his cloak of cabolt blue. You can visualise his sword as metal or living flame, either way it can cut away the darkness of fear, illness or other negative emotions, allowing light, strenghth and blue healing energy to come in. His cloak can be used for protection of oneself or for loved ones.

ZADKIEL - abundance, wisdom & success
    Name means 'Righteousness of God'
    Zadkiel is the bringer of joyful abundance, tempered with responsibility and intergrity. Zadkiel also helps us to keep hold of our ideals.

HANIEL - love, compassion & beauty

CASSIEL - peace, harmony & serenity
    Name means 'Speed of God'
    Cassiel is the angel of solitude and tears. Traditionally called the angel of Temperance, he represents light and shade, or happiness and sadness, which if balanced lead to serenity.

RAPHAEL - healing, energy & knowledge
    Name means 'God has Healed'
    As patron angel of healing, Raphael is one of the more important angels. Raphael can also be asked to assist in healing the earth, and loved ones.

Thats all for now, but watch this space.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

angels - Angels and what they do.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Angels and what they do..

Post  mac Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:00 pm

AngelTony wrote:It just seems really hard to see those really high frequencies, and get a peek at these other dimension(s) and then have to stay concious of this one for so many years!! I've always felt I'm just visiting here. Ignorance is truley blind. And thats OK, its more comfortable that way, if... you never saw it. I'm beginning to feel like I wish I never did.

It's sad to hear you saying what you did in your last sentence. I hope my questions haven't contributed to that because that's not what I intended. As I view your experience it was - and is - a wonderful thing. What you can take from it is a conviction about survival that few enjoy. Would you really prefer ignorance to your wonderful experience?

For me becoming aware that humankind lives on beyond death began with a deeply personal bereavement. I did not have any notion at that time how it would be the beginning of a journey of discovery.

Like you I am constantly aware that we are all simply visitors to this dimension, and some of us will choose to re-visit. If we don't we'll continue to learn wherever we are and for those who do they will choose their time of return. We all will have the opportunity to take all the time we wish to enjoy again those forgotten dimension(s) from which we came and back to which we'll return.

How wonderful is the prospect of all that? angels - Angels and what they do.. - Page 2 21581
    nova_spirit
    nova_spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 95
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  nova_spirit Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:51 pm

AngelTony wrote: I'm beginning to feel like I wish I never did.

Embrace what you have been shown thus far and a whole new world unfolds before you angels - Angels and what they do.. - Page 2 21581
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:52 am

I am Sorry but I have no comments about this anymore :whiteflag2:

Please and no disrespect for mac or nova, your comments are really wonderful and quite good, this is me bowing out for my own reasons, please please continue though. :hugz:

:daisy:
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:51 am

I'm sorry this thread turned out as it has - I'm bowing out too....sorry
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:51 pm

I am Sorry but I have no comments about this anymore angels - Angels and what they do.. - Page 2 922176

What happened? Are you guys ok pm me if you want to angels - Angels and what they do.. - Page 2 635475

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Violet wrote:
    I am Sorry but I have no comments about this anymore angels - Angels and what they do.. - Page 2 922176

What happened? Are you guys ok pm me if you want to angels - Angels and what they do.. - Page 2 635475

we're fine, Violet - we're already in pm touch with one another, thanks...
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:19 pm

Violet wrote:

Its OK, Violet, Im the Chicken, this thread is really good and nova and mac have really great thoughts. angels - Angels and what they do.. - Page 2 160943
    Its yo-yo time in my life these days. angels - Angels and what they do.. - Page 2 671114
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:20 pm

wow same time mac, hehe!! angels - Angels and what they do.. - Page 2 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:26 pm

I'm glad all is well angels - Angels and what they do.. - Page 2 577431

wow same time mac, hehe!! angels - Angels and what they do.. - Page 2 809779
    they do say great minds think alike angels - Angels and what they do.. - Page 2 821538

angelhealer
    angelhealer

Female
    Number of posts : 70
    Job/hobbies : spiritual healer and teacher
    Registration date : 2010-04-10

Post  angelhealer Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Hi just an add on.. I've not read all pages here but this is what I feel. I don't feel anyone should discount any beliefs because just because one person has an internal experience, it doesn't mean that it has not happened, Just because another has not seen the external evidence.
    However, angels are very real aspects that are pure in energy and spirit and are appearing to us in accordance to our own belief system.

I am spiritual was religious and I kinda believed but didn't, until Archangel Michael announced him self to me, four years back... however at the same moment he did this, I was with my best friend and she didn't belief in anyone god or angel.
    What I am saying is that as an example angels are unconditional and follow you to help you spiritually grow and to offer support to each of us regardless of what you think you are lacking.
    Negativity is the illusion in this and because the angels stem from our creator, they hold out the helping hand to guide us.. aka guardian angels.
    We all have them and they are unconditional to each and everyone whether you believe in them or not.
    It is okay to challenge others in their beliefs , but I sense that just because one has not had an experience with an angel, does not mean that experience was not real.
    We are in a lower octave of energy but it is suddenly changing, we are growing and we are all polar ends of each other.
    Angels are real to those who wish to believe, they help us ascend our very earthly nature. If someone is on a different wavelength to another, they could value each others experience, not argue it.
    If we are spiritual beings, we therefore try to create a peace between diversity, not the opposite, for then if we argue against the truth? what are we living for.
    Angels do exist, but for others it may not be the path that they are on to see.
    To bump this topic into a more postitive note:
    angels are here because they offer world service and a service full of love with nothing but love, peace and fun towards all of mankind.
    They offer this free of charge and they like to also joke around, nothing that is negative exists within the angels world. Just because of free will you must ask them for help. There is an angel for everything you can think of, from nudging the right amount of ingredients into a reciepe, to healing people and animals.
    Angels exist because they are extensions of our creator and they who come down to our level of existence to guide us and protect us, because our creator, source, energy, God, is unconditional love and would ask his angels to guard his own and to keep us all on the right path. We are living because our soul chose to do so. If the angels are unconditional regards to what faults we think we have, then so does our source of all.
    Angels have the power to provide us with the love, forgiveness and care for us to continue to be free.
    thank you
    angelhealer
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:21 pm

angelhealer wrote:Hi just an add on.. I've not read all pages here but this is what I feel. I don't feel anyone should discount any beliefs because just because one person has an internal experience, it doesn't mean that it has not happened, Just because another has not seen the external evidence.
    However, angels are very real aspects that are pure in energy and spirit and are appearing to us in accordance to our own belief system.

I am spiritual was religious and I kinda believed but didn't, until Archangel Michael announced him self to me, four years back... however at the same moment he did this, I was with my best friend and she didn't belief in anyone god or angel.
    What I am saying is that as an example angels are unconditional and follow you to help you spiritually grow and to offer support to each of us regardless of what you think you are lacking.
    Negativity is the illusion in this and because the angels stem from our creator, they hold out the helping hand to guide us.. aka guardian angels.
    We all have them and they are unconditional to each and everyone whether you believe in them or not.
    It is okay to challenge others in their beliefs , but I sense that just because one has not had an experience with an angel, does not mean that experience was not real.
    We are in a lower octave of energy but it is suddenly changing, we are growing and we are all polar ends of each other.
    Angels are real to those who wish to believe, they help us ascend our very earthly nature. If someone is on a different wavelength to another, they could value each others experience, not argue it.
    If we are spiritual beings, we therefore try to create a peace between diversity, not the opposite, for then if we argue against the truth? what are we living for.
    To bump this topic into a more postitive note:
    angels are here because they offer world service and a service full of love with nothing but love, peace and fun towards all of mankind.
    They offer this free of charge and they like to also joke around, nothing that is negative exists within the angels world. Just because of free will you must ask them for help. There is an angel for everything you can think of, from nudging the right amount of ingredients into a reciepe, to healing people and animals.
    Angels exist because they are extensions of our creator and they who come down to our level of existence to guide us and protect us, because our creator, source, energy, God, is unconditional love and would ask his angels to guard his own and to keep us all on the right path. We are living because our soul chose to do so. If the angels are unconditional regards to what faults we think we have, then so does our source of all.
    Angels have the power to provide us with the love, forgiveness and care for us to continue to be free.
    thank you
    angelhealer

I would agree with this. That they will appear in whatever form we are most comfortable with. I was once told Arch Angel Michael was my main guide. Don't know if there is any truth to it.. But you never know.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:54 pm

This is basically how I feel, I believe they exist, but they aren't on my path, though I may have seen one once but I can't be sure.

Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female
    Number of posts : 159
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post  Earthealer Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:53 pm

I do believe in angels and have seen an angel orb sitting beside me while on webcam once with an ex-friend, it was Archangel Zadkiel so presumably they are in a much higher vibrational energy form than us at this point in time. I should've taken a photograph of him but I couldn't as I didn't know how to at the time.

Although I don't work with them currently, or as not as much as I should, I do tend to call for AA Azriel and AA Michael sometimes. And AA Raphael and his healing energies to help with my healing work. angels - Angels and what they do.. - Page 2 809779 But that's just me of course :)
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:56 am

mac wrote:Are angels symbolic or real entities?

This post is rather old, but very interesting.

We can safely say, there are angelic being, angelic entities, and those who belong to the angelic collective, for lack of a better word.
    All depending on their state of development.

If enough humans belief in an angelic being (or God, or Jesus) that has certain abilities, healing powers of perhaps has wings, then simply by the power of their belief this angel exists.
    It is not an entity or being, but energy.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:59 am

Violet wrote:

This is basically how I feel, I believe they exist, but they aren't on my path, though I may have seen one once but I can't be sure.

They are on everyone's path, and there is no way you can avoid them. This is their job. You can choose to seek a connection or not. Free will, and not important in anyone's development.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:58 pm

Very true Detlefangels - Angels and what they do.. - Page 2 15910

iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

angels - Angels and what they do.. - Page 2 Empty RE: Angels and what they do..

Post  iScorpio Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:19 am

My favorite Archangels are Raphael & Michael. :) Both helped me in difficult times. ~
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:49 am

Do you know, it never crosses my mind to ask angels for assistance but I hear all the time of the help they give people, perhaps I should next time i'm in trouble?

iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.

Post  iScorpio Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:53 am

Violet wrote:Do you know, it never crosses my mind to ask angels for assistance but I hear all the time of the help they give people, perhaps I should next time i'm in trouble?

I do not know if this was asked, please excuse me if it was, but what angels do you call upon most, Violet?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:56 am

I don't call any angels IScorpio, that's what I was saying it never crossed my mind to do it.

iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male

Post  iScorpio Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:07 am

Violet wrote:I don't call any angels IScorpio, that's what I was saying it never crossed my mind to do it.

Hehe sorry! Didn't read that clearly. :)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:09 am

That's ok, no worriesangels - Angels and what they do.. - Page 2 15910

Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

angels - Angels and what they do.. - Page 2 Empty :-)

Post  Aura Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:01 pm

i agree with mac- i dont do faith and belief, just not good enough for me. i do evidence and proof! that does it for me. evidence and proof gives me knowledge and certainty xxx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:13 am