Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

8.0 Earthquake Creates New Island

8.0 Earthquake Creates New Island Empty 8.0 Earthquake Creates New Island

Post  Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:49 am

Many people injured or killed in the 8.0 earthquake in Pakistan....plus a new island has risen....

This is a pressure release on the planet.........we've all been feeling the big build up

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/19095798/quake-kills-45-in-pakistan-creates-new-island-in-sea/
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

8.0 Earthquake Creates New Island Empty Re: 8.0 Earthquake Creates New Island

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:49 am

I see on the Sky news this morning that the whole world is very concerned about the planet earth heating up.

So what can they can do about it?
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:39 am

Well global warming is currently being reassessed in terms of magnitude and how much is due to man.  (Previous scientific statistics are now seen to have been inaccurate - this time they are also measuring the sea bed, i.e. from inbedded clams that have rings on their shells similar to trees in providing valuable info). Global warming is now called climate change.

What's not disputable though is that we are undergoing substantial changes and mother earth is indeed becoming turbulent.

Here's a photo of the new island near Pakistan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24272552

Last edited by ameliorate on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:05 am

I think the planet is heating up in spots..........but not from external forces...........but from within the core.

its a theory...........that 2012 may have washed away...........but nope...........its still there
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:32 pm

We're overdue a magnetic reversal of the poles....I think it's that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content