Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Ghosthunt a couple of weeks back.

partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Ghosthunt a couple of weeks back. Empty Ghosthunt a couple of weeks back.

Post  partofme Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Hubby decided to take me on a date.... :giggles: 

We went to this set of woods that once had a home on it, the barn still remained.  Felt nothing in the barn and wanted to go back to foundation of the home that had been filled.  This camera has video option. This must have been captured on the walk back. I didnt touch the camera.  It was hanging around my neck. Any thoughts welcomed.

Heres the video playback...what do you hear being said? My husband pointed it out right away.

https://s1309.photobucket.com/user/eakeg/media/100_8558_zpsa55da890.mp4.html

Heres two pictures I did take of the same area, taken just a few shots after the video.  The one with all the lighting, I cant for the life of me figure out what it is exactly.  It was dark out and it doesnt look like our flashlight reflection, even with the distortion. Although it could be.

https://2img.net/h/i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s629/eakeg/100_8556_zpscd3c93ba.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s629/eakeg/100_8555_zpsda3f4ff9.jpg
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Ghosthunt a couple of weeks back. Empty Re: Ghosthunt a couple of weeks back.

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:21 pm

That is unusual.     What is in the hand?    Looks like a necklace.
    The girls dancing?    Your videos are a little dark.....

Give us some history of the barn if you know it.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:47 pm

I can't see anything on the pics however a strong wave of drowsiness overcame me as I was loading it, i feel someone 'went to sleep' there and never woke up

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:36 am

Im not sure about the images Joan. It was pitch black. 

The audio on the first link is what I was the most concerned with.

The only history that might be fairly accurate is that my husband vaguely remembers as a kid going to the property when there was a homestead on it. 
    We both ended up having the same impression of a woman. Describing the same look she had. He had seen her years ago if it was the right place and told me that what I described sounded very much like her.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:53 am

There was a real 'spooky' feel about it.    It wasn't the darkness.

It was just around the whole place.   Somewhere I wouldn't want to visit....:SH:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:22 pm