Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Candles/Candle Energy

stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Candles/Candle Energy Empty Candles/Candle Energy

Post  stephanie79 Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Hello!
    Okay so not sure what I am doing is what I should be doing but it makes sense to me...

I lit a candle for my ex - the light is very dull and not that high but has a round flame and has like a BRIGHT red on either side of the flame it kinda looks like the flame has headphones on. By the wick it is black and it is quite a short and fat flame.

I lit another candle for someone who I like now - the flame is high, it has red on either side like it's wearing headphones but not as vivid as the one with my ex it kinda glows a bit more too it's tall and brighter yellow...

From my mind I think basically my ex is still thinking on me from time to time, it's dull because we aren't together anymore but I feel the BRIGHT red is either danger to me (i.e don't go near him if he is to return) or true love?!

The guy I like now - flame is high, this can be manifestation into something, love. The glow is being free, glowing, flowing...the red bits are either something (okay they've just gone a brighter orange now!) danger/love...

Anyways, any clarity would be amazing - very interesting!

Thanks xx

Candles/Candle Energy Empty Re: Candles/Candle Energy

Post  Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:33 pm

stephanie79 wrote:Hello!
    Okay so not sure what I am doing is what I should be doing but it makes sense to me...

I lit a candle for my ex - the light is very dull and not that high but has a round flame and has like a BRIGHT red on either side of the flame it kinda looks like the flame has headphones on. By the wick it is black and it is quite a short and fat flame.

I lit another candle for someone who I like now - the flame is high, it has red on either side like it's wearing headphones but not as vivid as the one with my ex it kinda glows a bit more too it's tall and brighter yellow...

From my mind I think basically my ex is still thinking on me from time to time, it's dull because we aren't together anymore but I feel the BRIGHT red is either danger to me (i.e don't go near him if he is to return) or true love?!

The guy I like now - flame is high, this can be manifestation into something, love. The glow is being free, glowing, flowing...the red bits are either something (okay they've just gone a brighter orange now!) danger/love...

Anyways, any clarity would be amazing - very interesting!

Thanks xx
    I would say its time to pounce..........or you may be too late and get.............burned(candle)
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:04 pm

For the new guy?

Post  Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:26 pm

Yes
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:29 pm

Okay awesome. I've done some tarot on him which has led to joy and patience, don't rush but we haven't spoken in three days so will ping something over tomorrow :) thanks!

Post  Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:35 pm

no problem and good luck..............be confident!
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:25 am

Thanks!
    We had a nice chat on Sunday, did a tarot reading for him haha that was a little fear in me that he would think I'm odd for doing it.
    xx

Post  Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:12 am

so how did he react?

i would say he liked it
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:46 pm

We had a three hour chat about Tarot and about life in general haha.
    We haven't spoken much since but I still believe it's coming...I keep dreaming about my ex boyfriend's new GF and I'm getting on with her really well in my dream but there is some hiding from the ex - can't really explain it...I think it's emotional baggage getting rid of and clearing so someone else (whether this is the new one i like or not) can enter...

we will see x
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Ooops forgot that I said I did a reading for him, yes he liked it. He thought it was interesting and believed in it. He's a little stumped on the timing which I guess we all are with tarot right?

Post  Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Right!

I'm a little foggy in this thread right now...will reread and refresh my brain!

oopsy on the lack of time

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:26 am