Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

energy transference (AKA poltergeists) and grounding techniques

blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

Energy - energy transference (AKA poltergeists) and grounding techniques Empty energy transference (AKA poltergeists) and grounding techniques

Post  blackbirdrising Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Poltergeist activity almost always initially gets blamed on a 'ghost' haunting a home. It is not someone who is dead and buried. Poltergeists occur when someone living in the home who is a clairvoyant with energy that is not being released in a healthy, productive way, is projecting their emotions out through their energy field, causing physical manifestations. This is directly related to hormone levels. During peak times, objects may get moved, electronics might turn on and off, and new objects may even appear seemingly from nowhere. Someone who has this psychic imbalance might do things like recharge their unplugged cell phone battery just by holding their phone, or might move a piano in front of the whole family, or objects may fly across the room. Whatever the activity is, it will be directly related to the psychic who is responsible for the manifestations, and emotions will be tied in with it. All a poltergeist is, is simply one form of energy transference. Being someone who constantly deals with this “condition”, let's talk about this a little bit.
    When you give energy, in any form, that's called positive energy transference. 
    When you pull energy from another source into yourself, that's called negative energy transference.
    Don’t let the word “negative” make you think that this form of energy transfer is bad. It’s simply one form of transfer.  You can be a sender one day and a receiver another day. The body will do either to accommodate whatever it needs in order to balance your energy field. The majority of people will not be aware that they are experiencing either form, but if they are, they will likely do their best to avoid harming another energy source – be it human, animal, plant, or electronic device.

If you are a “negative energy transfer-er” – AKA a “receiver” then you are one of those people who gets zapped during times of energy surge when opening a door, putting the car key in the ignition, touching anything metal. Here are some helpful tips:

• Touch yourself on the shoulder or face to ground yourself from accidental electrocution before walking across a static-charged rug or touching a metal object.

• Grab cotton, such as your jeans or shirt, to dampen the current prior to touching the metal.

• Eat charging foods, think “high fiber” and “carbs”, vegetables, beans, grains, oranges.  These will add water to your body, aiding in conduction of your body’s own electrical current.

• Put electrical tape around the handle of your car key so when you put it in the ignition, you are not touching the metal of the key.

If you are a “positive energy transfer-er”, AKA a “sender”  of electricity out to objects around you:

• Wear electrical tape on the back side of your watch so it doesn't touch your skin so you don’t kill your watch battery. Place a piece of electrical tape on the back of your cell phone to dampen the energy exchange.

• Eat grounding foods, think “low fiber” and “potassium”, such as potatoes, corn, meat, bananas. The low fiber foods dampen the flow of outgoing electricity, and potassium feeds your heart, which can be damaged by sending in electrical transference.

• Turn off electrical appliances when not in use. Chances are, they wont need batteries or need to be plugged in if your having a surge anyway. If they ARE plugged in and you send electricity to them, they are fried.

• If you are trained in healing, focus that energy you are naturally sending out and give it to someone who asks for it. Do not send it to someone who does not ask for it.

• Touch wood to ground yourself. The grounding is instantaneous.

When the grounding happens, you will feel a shift – your head may feel like it's spinning when you're about to become grounded. The second you're grounded, your head stops spinning.

Don’t be afraid. This is natural. It’s part of being psychic, part of being sensitive to energy exchange. If you have recently become aware and you find this because you are searching for answers, you are not alone. You will get a grip on this extrasensory ability.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Energy - energy transference (AKA poltergeists) and grounding techniques Empty Re: energy transference (AKA poltergeists) and grounding techniques

Post  Auras Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:04 pm

Hello, carol.

Thankyou for that. Very informative.

Balance is the key.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Energy - energy transference (AKA poltergeists) and grounding techniques Empty Re: energy transference (AKA poltergeists) and grounding techniques

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:08 pm

This is interesting.    Haven't  read anything for a long time about this sort of thing.
    We don't seem to hear much about poltergeists at all.

Like you said,it was mostly  blamed on young girls who were coming into puberty.

The same as touching a door handle of the kind made from brass or other kind of materials which give off a sort of electric shock.

b]If you are a “positive energy transfer-er”, AKA a “sender”  of electricity out to objects around you:[/b]

Think I mentioned this in a post the other day.
    My husband worked with electricity for years.      I remember a electric bulb,automatically lighting up faintly  when he held it due the electricity stored in his body.

Interesting subject.....
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Young girls coming into puberty :giggles:  Yeh!  My worst episodes kicked off when I was 13 and ended when i was about 17.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:18 pm

Exactly what are poltergeists?    
    I seem to remember reading something about them a good while ago.

Anyone know?
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Thoughts and emotions physically manifested. My first real episode was when I was 13. I was in the living room, and several objects in my bedroom were picked up and started spinning, and fell.  I remember when I was 16, being in the living room and my personal photos which were in the den were picked up, shuffled, and arranged in a neat stack (in front of a house full of people, I found out who my real friends were). For some reason I've always been in the next room when it happens.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:27 pm

Thought forms, voices
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:31 pm

blackbirdrising wrote:
    Thoughts and emotions physically manifested. My first real episode was when I was 13. I was in the living room, and several objects in my bedroom were picked up and started spinning, and fell.  I remember when I was 16, being in the living room and my personal photos which were in the den were picked up, shuffled, and arranged in a neat stack (in front of a house full of people, I found out who my real friends were). For some reason I've always been in the next room when it happens.
    How did you feel about this occurence yourself?   Were you afraid,blackbird?
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:55 pm

What I felt at the time was a heightened sense of awareness and a wave of intense emotion.  During both instances I was sick, had insomnia, was moody, highly stressed, and hormonal.  The first episode left me afraid. The second one, I was mad.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:00 pm

Sounds like level 1 possession.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:02 pm

What a life you must have had....I don't know how you must have stood it.

:hugz:
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:18 pm

For a decade after cervical cancer I had no "flare ups" at all, then earlier this year I started having all the symptoms of "change of life" despite having no uterus or cervix. (Moodiness, lucid dreams, restlessness, insomnia, changes in food cravings, hot flashes, and others). With the symptoms, I also had that extremely heightened awareness, and I started having problems with energy transference again. When I went to my doctor for menopausal symptoms, I had my cell phone with me, and I showed the doctor me charging the cell phone by simply holding it unplugged in my hand. I pointed to the ceiling fan and focused about my worries and POP, the light bulb blew. I explained to him, this is what happens, I have lost computers this way, fried watch batteries, blown light bulbs. I even destroyed an ultrasound machine when I was pregnant with my fourth child, when the monitor touched my belly. Since he saw the cell phone charging and the light bulb blowing, he understood this was not a psychological problem, this was physically tangible and directly related to my hormone levels. So, when he prescribed me the hormonal replacement therapy drug, he told me to consider these paranormal activities as part of my physical symptoms, and take note of any changes in the future, that the reappearance of these problems would indicate the need for blood work and medication change. Yes, my doctor is from India, he's not American. I'm sure if he had been American, he would've sent me out the door with no answers.

Post  Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:47 pm

An article you may want to read.....it takes a while to get to what you need to read....

http://www.celtoslavica.de/bibliothek/electricity.html
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:05 am

My last measurement was in 2010 when I was in college. My professor was measuring the mHz of different objects and explaining how everything holds residual energy. He touched two prongs to my arms and it read 783 Hz. Then I had him take them off while I focused on sending energy to the next room. he read my reading again and it was 451 Hz. According to (extremely low frequency) the ELF findings documented, humans carry 0-100.  That range has got to be an average, and I bet everyone's varies between something in the ELF range to something very high, that fluctuates as we send/receive energy.  

Thats a very informative webpage, thank you.
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:32 am

If you don't have a frequency panal meter (something that measures Hz), another good indicator - this is something I use regularly) on how much energy you have stored in you, is to use dowsing rods. 

If I am in "sending" mode, in otherwords if I have energy going out of me and my cell phone battery is just charging away without the cord, and I hold two rods, the one on my left will be as still as a statue while the right one will spin like a helicopter. Thats because I send from my right side. If I'm in receiving mode, my left will be spinning and my right will sit there motionless.
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:14 am

SpiritVoices wrote:Think I mentioned this in a post the other day.
    My husband worked with electricity for years.      I remember a electric bulb,automatically lighting up faintly  when he held it due the electricity stored in his body.

Interesting subject.....
    Yes, it was me and you in topic.  Interesting subject for sure.

partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:17 am

blackbirdrising wrote:If you don't have a frequency panal meter (something that measures Hz), another good indicator - this is something I use regularly) on how much energy you have stored in you, is to use dowsing rods. 

If I am in "sending" mode, in otherwords if I have energy going out of me and my cell phone battery is just charging away without the cord, and I hold two rods, the one on my left will be as still as a statue while the right one will spin like a helicopter. Thats because I send from my right side. If I'm in receiving mode, my left will be spinning and my right will sit there motionless.
    Can I make my own? 
    Im interesting in finding if this is my issue.  So this really isnt a bad thing, just an effect of having psychic energy in your system?
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:22 am

blackbirdrising wrote:Yes, my doctor is from India, he's not American. I'm sure if he had been American, he would've sent me out the door with no answers.
    And a one way ticket to the nearest asylum..lol.

Glad that there are some opened minded Drs out there. Your very fortunate.
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:29 am

dowsing rods are very easy to make out of metal coat hangers (been making mine this way for 30 years). 

Here are a picture of my latest pair, made in August. Old cooper coathangers, quartz on the ends is not required, it just boosts the signal.

Energy - energy transference (AKA poltergeists) and grounding techniques 11859711

This I took, so you can see where on the coat hanger you need to snip. I used regular wire snips.

Energy - energy transference (AKA poltergeists) and grounding techniques 57654510
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:36 pm

blackbirdrising wrote:Young girls coming into puberty :giggles:  Yeh!  My worst episodes kicked off when I was 13 and ended when i was about 17.
    My daughter is 16 and having a hard time with all of this.  Not so much the transference but her third eye opening and her resistance.  At least thats what I think it is.  When I mention meditation to ease things  :eyeroll:<----- is what I get.  Have any pointers?
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:57 am

It might be good to start out by telling her that shes a normal, healthy young lady, and that some parts of human development are invisible, and cant be measured or compared to another person, the way that doctors like to use weight and height to classify a child in a "percentile".  She probably has some values and beliefs already set,being as she is 16, and if shes experiencing things that cant be measured or proven in the physical, she may start to question everything she knows, including faith and things about life after death. Be ready to answer those tough, awkward questions. Let her know that its normal to question faith, its the way we grow spiritually - and that never stops. You can talk about energy never ceasing, how it changes form.  I used water with my kids, we boiled it, let it cool down, froze it, and let it melt.  Talked about evaporation, condensation, precipitation, and the different states of matter, that water never became "nothing" but it changed form 3 times.
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:59 pm

Great advice. Thank you.

She is fairly matter of fact with her beliefs on certain subjects like God. More than like imposed by my openness of opinion throughout the years.  Shes always been older beyond her years and sometimes hard to get through.
    Yes, been pressing the "energy" explanation as I have come to learn and understand. She is interested in the sciences and hopefully she comes more to accept an understanding of her own "energy" in that way.  I see that spark there.  When she has a dejavue or something that catches her attention, she shares.   :wink:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:54 pm