Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Auras
eyeopen
6 posters

I dont see angels and now I know Whyyy

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

angels - I dont see angels and now I know Whyyy Empty I dont see angels and now I know Whyyy

Post  eyeopen Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:37 pm

Angels dont have wings!

Why would they? the world isnt physical, they dont need wings to fly around, they only signify that they dropped down flew down from heaven in a world where we all are living in 3hree Dimensional lives! An that they are angels, or how would people know, lol.

Hense why I dont remember seeing angels, I think I do but I dont notice as they dont have wings! lol.

Thankyou Angels,

Last edited by eyeopen on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I dont like caps titles, then I did one myself! lol)
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

angels - I dont see angels and now I know Whyyy Empty Re: I dont see angels and now I know Whyyy

Post  Auras Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Hi. Eye.

As I believe not all angels have wings. But they can be grown. If you go into talking about your astral projection. Then yes, you can turn your astral projection body into a angel with wings. But. In heaven. As many may get confused as when we talk about angels, we think as it as "heaven" but on the otherside people think heaven doesn't exist and its just another realm where spirits dwell. That's based on belief really.

God created angels so that he could give us messages. So then theirfore he gives us messages through his angels. God then humans, then angels. Angels are our servants.

I've just gave a quite abit on info that's not quite relevant.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

angels - I dont see angels and now I know Whyyy Empty Re: I dont see angels and now I know Whyyy

Post  Kaere Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:59 pm

I believe wings are used metaphorically, in pictures and stories, to illustrate the way an angel can move quickly from place to place. It does not necessarily mean they have actual feathery wings.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:18 pm

When I read those accounts, beliefs and understandings of us, I have to sit back and smile.
    Children like stories and fairy tales. And they all carry some truths, as long as we don't take them literally.
    Rah nam
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:50 pm

The point is...has anyone ever seen an angel?

And what exactly are their wings made of?
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:01 pm

I have seen an angel. Mine had golden wings wearing a white suit. Too be honest. The material of the wings can not be described.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:50 pm

lol

You have to think like they did way back then....anything that could move through the air must have wings....therefore they represented them with "wings"

What they were witnessing were "light beings"............the travelers of the cosmos
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:32 am

SpiritVoices wrote:

Etheric energy like anything on that level.

And any entity can appear to us anyway it wants to.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:23 am

Detlef wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:

Always been curious about angels,Detlef probably because I do not know an awful lot about them.   What duties exactly do they perform in the spirit world?   Why I don't join in an awful lot in angel topics.
    :blush:
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:00 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Detlef wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:

Always been curious about angels,Detlef probably because I do not know an awful lot about them.   What duties exactly do they perform in the spirit world?   Why I don't join in an awful lot in angel topics.
    :blush:
    What duties do they perform? How much time have you got.  Or as my son would correct me: How much time do you have?
    As I have said more then once before, nothing happens without the involvement of the angelic energy. In its most basic form, the angelic energy is the link between creation and manifestation. What ever anyone creates on a soul level, it will take the angelic energy to bring it though to this level. But this might all be to abstract. So lets look at the non physical earth realm, or what is also called the lower astral realm, this term is not very accurate, or some call it even hell, which is  very inaccurate. This is the realm where we arrive first, when crossing over.
    Just on the side, in order to go to the astral realm you need to go to the light, or through a tunnel, a bridge. It is described differently. In fact it is a portal, which leads from the earth realm to the astral realm, which is somewhere else in this solar system.
    This portal is controlled by the angelics. In fact, all portals anywhere ins this verse are controlled by angelics. They are the gate keepers.
    Then there are time keepers. They regulate not only time but travel between time periods.
    Back to the non physical earth realm, which is a very complex realm, since everyone who crosses over, will find what they belief in, if one is not ready to move to the astral realm. Angels will appear to everyone, in all different forms. Not interfere. They will let you be if you are not ready.
    If someone wants to warship a falls Jesus for 100 years in a place that looks like what ever the person imagines, so be it. They will hold the energy for him or her. If someone wants to fly like a bird, let him or her fly. If someone wants to  hide in something like catacombs for a long time,  and try to make amends for his or her "poor" life, let him or her. They will hold the energy for this. And when the person is ready, they will help to move on.
    As I have said so often, angelics do what ever moves the entity forward.
    By the way, an entity and spirit are in most cases the same.  The term entity is technically a more correct term, and has nothing to do with good or bad, or positive or negative. It just means an entity is a spiritual construct which has a direct connection to a soul.
    (in comparison to a soulless construct, even they are not always negative)
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:11 am

Basically in some cases they are a 'support' to a new arrival arriving in spirit.

Gatekeepers?   Yes,I always got the impression of that.   

That they are what we consider them to be.....a helping hand when needed.

I get the message,Detlef...

Thank you so much....I will take more of an interest in angels now....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:46 pm