Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

part of an interview: Crystals and us

blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

crystals - part of an interview: Crystals and us Empty part of an interview: Crystals and us

Post  blackbirdrising Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:56 am

This is part of an interview that I did about energy transference, but the subject of crystals did come up, so I elaborated

What energy are you're talking about? What's the natural resource?

The energy that all living things contain and project. The resource is to focus that energy, to give it to someone else, to store it, and use it. That may not be such a far fetched idea for some people. It's well known and accepted that crystals store energy. Tiny slices of quartz crystal are even used to power watches and stabilize frequencies for radio transmitters. They're used for frequencies from a few tens of kilohertz to hundreds of megahertz. Think of what power they are capable of holding, if all it takes to secure a radio signal is a sliver no larger than your fingernail. People aren't afraid of knowing about what crystals can be used for, but tell them that, at any given time, their own body holds more crystal inside than 50 quartz watches, and they freak. The truth is, our body is a living storage vessel. It's formed to channel and stabilize energy. The essence of who we are begins and ends this way. It's our soul.

When you say stabilize, doesn't that mean to cause it to be still?

Stabilization of energy allows us to use it. To build with it. Unfortunately some people also use it to destroy.

What if someone wanted to scientifically measure energy inside their body?

If you ever want to see your soul, you can visualize the outer edge by finding it with a pair of dowsing rods. It can even be measured digitally, in an electrical Hz level, using a frequency panel meter. To give you an example; a motionless, non-communicating person will have a Hz level anywhere in the 0-100 range, and have an aura that extends about 6 inches to a foot away from their body when that is measured with dowsing rods. The greater their law of attraction is, the greater Hz they emit, and the larger their aura extends in every direction. But if a person projects their voice, or moves, their energy level changes, which means their Hz measurement increases and aura increases. I've documented a person emitting over 700 Hz while singing, and their energy field went from wall to wall of a room that was twice the size of my living room.

What's the best we can do, as people, to achieve the use of this energy?

My favorite example of what is possible is Jesus Christ. According to the Bible, he drew crowds from miles around. That means His aura extended for miles in every direction. He used that natural resource of energy to heal the sick, to manifest objects from nothing so the poor and starving could be fed. He even used it to resurrect. He wasn't afraid of Himself, so he didn't doubt it. He knew that freedom from oppression, on a personal level, and wanted others to know it, too.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

crystals - part of an interview: Crystals and us Empty Re: part of an interview: Crystals and us

Post  Violet Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:52 pm

I'm sorry I missed this and thanks for sharing, this is an interesting remark

He wasn't afraid of Himself, so he didn't doubt it.
    I wonder how many of us would be able help many more people if we weren't afraid of ourselves or our own 'power' power is the wrong word really perhaps abilities is better.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:09 pm