Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
blackbirdrising
Auras
SpiritVoices
Lady20
8 posters

Used EVP to contact my grandfather,Now I think I opened a door to other spirits in my house!!HELP!

Lady20

Female
    Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2013-12-08

Used EVP to contact my grandfather,Now I think I opened a door to other spirits in my house!!HELP! Empty Used EVP to contact my grandfather,Now I think I opened a door to other spirits in my house!!HELP!

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:16 am

I need some help. My entire life, I've always felt that I was abit more intuitive or receptive to things that cannot be explained compared to the other people in my family. Last week my grandfather passed away,and that night I happened to use the app 'sleep talk' to record myself sleep. At 3:56am you can distinctly hear a voice say 'wake up' soon after, I replied 'what happened...?.. Oh nono...' I found out the next day he passed at around 4am. So finding out he had came to tell me he was passing, was extremely comforting to me. I kept recording nightly for 2 or 3 more days and it would pick up strange sounds, like the armoire doors opening and closing on their own etc...these are things I've never had happen to me before while awake, or woken up to. I started googling different types of apps and came across an evp app with 98% positive reviews from everywhere online. I desperately wanted to somehow talk to my grandmother or get a sign that he was near. It would oddly and often say words that described things in the moment. Ie: cutting chicken- it would say meat. Opening the backdoor- it would say wind, my grandmother told me about a dream she had about a train and my grandfather, and shortly after it said- train cry, it would say 'forgive' and 'Alfreda'- which is my dads name, Alfred, and I am pretty resentful towards him, as well as 'bright'- when I went for a tan. it also said the name 'Marchella' which was my grandfathers niece, and I doubt THAT would be a name stored in the word data base etc etc. I would also do a sweep and it would show me different energies that were around me. Now, I should mention, the day after he passed, at night I had problems sleeping bc I felt such a heavy presence, and it scared me. I kept thinking I saw things from the side of my eyes, and like I was being watched. Now, since I did the evp I keep getting that same feeling again. I keep thinking I'm hearing things in the kitchen, and it just feels incredibly uneasy. I'll sometimes catch the cars upstairs following things with their eyes that I cannot see, but by yorkie whose with me most, doesn't react to anything. Sometimes I'll catch her following things with her eyes as well, but then shortly becomes disinterested and goes to sleep. 

Now, is this all in my head? Or did I possibly open a door to something of some sort. The app I have been using is Ghost Hunter M2. I still keep thinking I see things, but I don't know if its my imagination going crazy or not.
    Please help me, this is terrifying. I'd always see orbs and things, once in a while fly through a video clip while at home and thought nothing of it, but this is very different and more obvious. 

Any suggestions on what to do would be Appreciated so much!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Used EVP to contact my grandfather,Now I think I opened a door to other spirits in my house!!HELP! Empty Re: Used EVP to contact my grandfather,Now I think I opened a door to other spirits in my house!!HELP!

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:39 am

Evidently someone is trying to communicate with you.   
    I feel your best plan at the moment is to visit your spiritualist church and see what comes through.   

You evidently have a gift of hearing spirit but if it makes you afraid,then seek help.

Good luck.....
    SpiritVoices.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Used EVP to contact my grandfather,Now I think I opened a door to other spirits in my house!!HELP! Empty Re: Used EVP to contact my grandfather,Now I think I opened a door to other spirits in my house!!HELP!

Post  Auras Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:12 am

Hey, My friend. Theirs no need to be scared, they can not harm you unless you give them permission to do so. Always remember negative emotions attract negative spirit. Also, If you look through the forum you will find a post called what's the cause of poltiguist activity. Do not "think" you're seeing things/hear. You are or you are not. When this kind of. Stuff happens its and you blame your imagination. You're wrong.
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:48 am

Tonightbwhile id be watching tv, my dog that I spoke about above started to act quite strange. She would follow something around on the comforter, and every time she thought she caught it, she would attempt to lick it. So I started to record hoping to see perhaps what she was seeing, and there were quite a few orb type things just racing across the screen. Before, we would see one, once in a while but not too often. Now THIS is something that's completely crazy. There's obviously a door open or SOMETHING bc a lot of weird stuff keeps happening, and it has to stop!! Like, are these spirits? I'm assuming that 'orbs' are energy.. I don't understand this stuff. I should have never tried that EVP app! I later read online, where people warned other readers not to use it in their home, that it would cause a lot of problems. Now I'm scared out of my mind!! Someone please help me!!!
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:50 am

Auras wrote:Hey, My friend. Theirs no need to be scared, they can not harm you unless you give them permission to do so. Always remember negative emotions attract negative spirit. Also, If you look through the forum you will find a post called what's the cause of poltiguist activity. Do not "think" you're seeing things/hear. You are or you are not. When this kind of. Stuff happens its and you blame your imagination. You're wrong.

So why did it decide to happen all of a sudden? Is there a way to reverse it?
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:52 am

SpiritVoices wrote:Evidently someone is trying to communicate with you.   
    I feel your best plan at the moment is to visit your spiritualist church and see what comes through.   

You evidently have a gift of hearing spirit but if it makes you afraid,then seek help.

Good luck.....
    SpiritVoices.
    No it's not just me anymore.. My dog is going nite trying to catch these things, and the other pets upstairs have been acting out as well. It's all too strange. And terrifying.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:55 am

Lady. I don't know the answer 100% but I can kinda help with these situations.

Spirits can seem to get attached to stuff. They can get attached to your, they can get attached to items... Meaning that, have you bought any items lately? As that could of triggered it.
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:11 am

No, nothing actually. You don't think the EVP has anything to do with it at all?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:56 am

Actually, Yes. You are now seeing figures, hearing sounds. To me, all that happened is you became aware of the energies around you. I suggest trying the below
    •meditation
    •grounding
    •centering
    •closing/opening
    •sheilding
    •the power of prayer
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:05 am

As far as sounds go, thank GOODNESS I'm not hearing voices or anything. Ad that list you sent me, I don't know what they mean, other than prayer and meditation. I'm not well knowledges with things like this, I didn't even know EVP would have this affect! I think while I was dying trying it, subconsciously I didn't think it would work. I also used it at my grandparents house too... But no body knew. Will that cause a problem now? Will spirits bother my grandmother or follow me home? This is terrifying. Please help me make it all go away. This is all too much now.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:12 am

You must not try stuff unless you're ready and prepared to meet your result. Maybe spiritualism isn't for you if your being scared of a spirit in your house. If you want it to go away, tell it to leave in a firm voice
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:18 am

I think I wanted to try the app for a sense of comfort that maybe by SOME chance a word would be blurted out that I could associate to him, stupid, I know. And it isn't just one spirit.... Is a lot. A lot of spirits I can't see, that drives the pets in is house abit crazy. And only sometimes from the side of my eyes am I able to see them, but I can always feel them... It's like I'm being watched. I've tried telling them to go, very firmly... But they don't, and I don't know why. What are my options to clear them out of here 100%???
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:25 am

As long as it hasn't been agressive towards you
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:27 am

Theirs a grandfather precense in your home, I can feel him
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:42 am

Lady20 wrote:I think I wanted to try the app for a sense of comfort that maybe by SOME chance a word would be blurted out that I could associate to him, stupid, I know. And it isn't just one spirit.... Is a lot. A lot of spirits I can't see, that drives the pets in is house abit crazy. And only sometimes from the side of my eyes am I able to see them, but I can always feel them... It's like I'm being watched. I've tried telling them to go, very firmly... But they don't, and I don't know why. What are my options to clear them out of here 100%???
    First and foremost,when you go to bed at night,ask for assistance from spirit to contact your grandfather.   Also ask if you have a guide,please?   Our guides sometimes do not always let us know they are around us.
    But they are to help us.     Also place a white light around you for protection.
    Ask only for your guides first.   Take one step at a time....

Post  Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:27 pm

I would so like to be there recording!

And yes...I agree with what Spiritvoice said
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Auras wrote:Theirs a grandfather precense in your home, I can feel him
    I want my grandfather to cross over so badly, he needs to feel safe and comforted. I'm worried that bc of the EVP app, that now he's having problems.
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:14 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Lady20 wrote:I think I wanted to try the app for a sense of comfort that maybe by SOME chance a word would be blurted out that I could associate to him, stupid, I know. And it isn't just one spirit.... Is a lot. A lot of spirits I can't see, that drives the pets in is house abit crazy. And only sometimes from the side of my eyes am I able to see them, but I can always feel them... It's like I'm being watched. I've tried telling them to go, very firmly... But they don't, and I don't know why. What are my options to clear them out of here 100%???
    First and foremost,when you go to bed at night,ask for assistance from spirit to contact your grandfather.   Also ask if you have a guide,please?   Our guides sometimes do not always let us know they are around us.
    But they are to help us.     Also place a white light around you for protection.
    I feel like now, at this point, because I've caused something that I cannot understand, I'm nervous to ask for assistance or contact a spirit guide etc...I'm worried ill be making things much worse. I will try and imagine the white light for protection tho, I just want all the spirits to go away and for my grandfather to rest... I've caused such a mess.

Post  Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Lady20 wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:
    I feel like now, at this point, because I've caused something that I cannot understand, I'm nervous to ask for assistance or contact a spirit guide etc...I'm worried ill be making things much worse. I will try and imagine the white light for protection tho, I just want all the spirits to go away and for my grandfather to rest... I've caused such a mess.
    Remember how karma works.............
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:19 pm

My grandfather literally JUST passed a week ago, I can't even grieve properly because I'm terrified about orbs I can see not only in recordings but with my eye. 
    There has to be some sort of solution that makes it all go away!
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:
    Lady20 wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:
    Remember how karma works.............
    What do you mean?? Is this going to become much worse now??

Post  Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Lady20 wrote:My grandfather literally JUST passed a week ago, I can't even grieve properly because I'm terrified about orbs I can see not only in recordings but with my eye. 
    Time will make it go away
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:28 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:
    Lady20 wrote:My grandfather literally JUST passed a week ago, I can't even grieve properly because I'm terrified about orbs I can see not only in recordings but with my eye. 
    Really?? How can you be sure of that?!

Post  Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:32 pm

Lady20 wrote:
    Mr.Whitmore wrote:
    Really?? How can you be sure of that?!
    Because I'm experienced

One thing that is important to do.....is to release emotions.......
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:46 pm

I don't understand what you mean, what emotions am I supposed to release?? Bc right now I'm releasing ALOT of fear. I can see them fly by me, and when I record them, I can see dozens! How long will this take to pass? Is there a door opened now? What if more come in..??

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:00 am