Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
blackbirdrising
Auras
SpiritVoices
Lady20
8 posters

Used EVP to contact my grandfather,Now I think I opened a door to other spirits in my house!!HELP!

Lady20

Female
    Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2013-12-08

Used EVP to contact my grandfather,Now I think I opened a door to other spirits in my house!!HELP! - Page 2 Empty Used EVP to contact my grandfather,Now I think I opened a door to other spirits in my house!!HELP!

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:16 am

First topic message reminder :

I need some help. My entire life, I've always felt that I was abit more intuitive or receptive to things that cannot be explained compared to the other people in my family. Last week my grandfather passed away,and that night I happened to use the app 'sleep talk' to record myself sleep. At 3:56am you can distinctly hear a voice say 'wake up' soon after, I replied 'what happened...?.. Oh nono...' I found out the next day he passed at around 4am. So finding out he had came to tell me he was passing, was extremely comforting to me. I kept recording nightly for 2 or 3 more days and it would pick up strange sounds, like the armoire doors opening and closing on their own etc...these are things I've never had happen to me before while awake, or woken up to. I started googling different types of apps and came across an evp app with 98% positive reviews from everywhere online. I desperately wanted to somehow talk to my grandmother or get a sign that he was near. It would oddly and often say words that described things in the moment. Ie: cutting chicken- it would say meat. Opening the backdoor- it would say wind, my grandmother told me about a dream she had about a train and my grandfather, and shortly after it said- train cry, it would say 'forgive' and 'Alfreda'- which is my dads name, Alfred, and I am pretty resentful towards him, as well as 'bright'- when I went for a tan. it also said the name 'Marchella' which was my grandfathers niece, and I doubt THAT would be a name stored in the word data base etc etc. I would also do a sweep and it would show me different energies that were around me. Now, I should mention, the day after he passed, at night I had problems sleeping bc I felt such a heavy presence, and it scared me. I kept thinking I saw things from the side of my eyes, and like I was being watched. Now, since I did the evp I keep getting that same feeling again. I keep thinking I'm hearing things in the kitchen, and it just feels incredibly uneasy. I'll sometimes catch the cars upstairs following things with their eyes that I cannot see, but by yorkie whose with me most, doesn't react to anything. Sometimes I'll catch her following things with her eyes as well, but then shortly becomes disinterested and goes to sleep. 

Now, is this all in my head? Or did I possibly open a door to something of some sort. The app I have been using is Ghost Hunter M2. I still keep thinking I see things, but I don't know if its my imagination going crazy or not.
    Please help me, this is terrifying. I'd always see orbs and things, once in a while fly through a video clip while at home and thought nothing of it, but this is very different and more obvious. 

Any suggestions on what to do would be Appreciated so much!
    Lady20

Female

Used EVP to contact my grandfather,Now I think I opened a door to other spirits in my house!!HELP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Used EVP to contact my grandfather,Now I think I opened a door to other spirits in my house!!HELP!

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:47 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:
    Lady20 wrote:
    Mr.Whitmore wrote:
    Lady20 wrote:My grandfather literally JUST passed a week ago, I can't even grieve properly because I'm terrified about orbs I can see not only in recordings but with my eye. 
    There has to be some sort of solution that makes it all go away!
    Time will make it go away
    Really?? How can you be sure of that?!
    Because I'm experienced

One thing that is important to do.....is to release emotions.......
    I don't understand what you mean, what emotions am I supposed to release?? Bc right now I'm releasing ALOT of fear. I can see them fly by me, and when I record them, I can see dozens! How long will this take to pass? Is there a door opened now? What if more come in..??
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Used EVP to contact my grandfather,Now I think I opened a door to other spirits in my house!!HELP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Used EVP to contact my grandfather,Now I think I opened a door to other spirits in my house!!HELP!

Post  Auras Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:31 pm

Your grandfather is an earthbound spirit. He is scared to cross over or he's got unfinished buisness left on earth to take care of. I can try and communicate with him and try and persuade him to cross. Or you can get a rescue medium to come to your house and send him to the light.
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Auras wrote:Your grandfather is an earthbound spirit. He is scared to cross over or he's got unfinished buisness left on earth to take care of. I can try and communicate with him and try and persuade him to cross. Or you can get a rescue medium to come to your house and send him to the light.
    I don't understand.. Bc his niece had a dream about him the night he passed, that he was in a beautiful place, with other relatives that's had passed as well and was happy! When she dreamed this, she had no idea he had even passed away... What happened? Did he decide to come back?
    Can you please help him? I've tried telling him, I don't understand why he doesn't want to go...
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:45 pm

I give up trying to help. As it seems you're not telling us everything which is hard for us to work out
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:54 pm

I feel like I'm trying to explain as much as I can, I'd really appreciate any help you could possibly give him. What additional details do you need exactly?? Just let me know! Please, I'm scared and I want my grandfather to be ok, and I want these other spirits to go away..!
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

Post  blackbirdrising Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:31 pm

I responded to your other thread. You want it to go away, eat grounding foods (think high carbs, low fiber), ground yourself in meditation, at the very least ground yourself by allowing you to be YOU. Feel full and refreshed, acknowledge yourself, be that.  Focus just for a moment on that. Now breathe.
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Im so sorry! just got off work!! Really? What you eat or how much you eat can really help this to stop? In going to try that with the meditation and also pray that it all works. I'm dreading going home, because now it just feels different and frightens me so much. No one else in the house seems to feel a difference at all, except for me. I wish I could go back, and not have downloaded that crazy app. Who would have known that some silly iPhone app could be so absolutely terrifying. I'm worried for my grandfather tho. I would assume he feels scared to cross over. He's always been sensitive and would need a little extra push if he was unsure bout something... This really worrys me. I know how much he's missed his mother, he needs to feel comfortable enough to go...
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:05 am

Also, answering your question from the other thread.. I don't think it's really gone on before, honestly.. This isn't the first time iv used the 'sleep talk' app, and usually all you hear me do all night in my sleep is crack my knuckles. Nothing strange happening at al. It all started once my grandfather passed.. Once he came to to say bye, is when it all started, and then after I used the EVP it became 10x more intense. After he passed I recorded myself sleep for maybe 4 nights- until I read online that doing that can actually invite demons or spirits or something , so I got scared and stopped lol- and other than the armoire doors opening and closing, I actually talked in my sleep a lot, satin the things I did when he was alive when I was taking care of him, same wording and same tone... A day or so before I stopped the recording, I also stopped talking as much as well. I really just don't know what to make of it all... There could be SO many possibilities, and at the end of the day, they're still there and my grandfather still isn't crossed over. I think he's probably nervous.. He's always been more sensitive, and would sometimes need a push when he wasn't comfortable.. He was cute and special. So I'm thinking he's worried about leaving his family.. But I know he misses his mom SO much, he's would cry everyone he brought her up. So I don't understand, why seeing her wouldn't make him want to go.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:10 am

Lady20 wrote:My grandfather literally JUST passed a week ago, I can't even grieve properly because I'm terrified about orbs I can see not only in recordings but with my eye. 
    There has to be some sort of solution that makes it all go away!
    The solution is within you.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:16 am

Lady20 wrote:
    Auras wrote:Your grandfather is an earthbound spirit. He is scared to cross over or he's got unfinished buisness left on earth to take care of. I can try and communicate with him and try and persuade him to cross. Or you can get a rescue medium to come to your house and send him to the light.
    I don't understand.. Bc his niece had a dream about him the night he passed, that he was in a beautiful place, with other relatives that's had passed as well and was happy! When she dreamed this, she had no idea he had even passed away... What happened? Did he decide to come back?
    Can you please help him? I've tried telling him, I don't understand why he doesn't want to go...
    He has crossed over, according to my information, reluctantly at first, but he did cross.
    Relax, it is up to you to balance your energies, in order to have peace within yourself.
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 am

Omg really?? When did it happen?? What ended up convincing him?? That's SO good to know now, thank you for letting me know, I appreciate it.. I was so worried!! Who is he with?? Does he feel comfortable and happy?
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:43 am

Let me say as a start, worry never helps. It is a negative emotion and a great hindrance. 
    In regards to your grand father, just let me say, we have our ways. Give him a little time to heal, then just ask him to connect with you.
    Pay attentions to your dreams. Understand they are almost always cryptic.
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:18 pm

I haven't dreamed much in a few days, not that I could remember. I did have a dream of him tho a few days back, but all I could remember was that we were sitting together, and I knew t was him, and his skin looked healthier. But I don't remember seeing his face, or the conversation. I know he came to visit me, so I wish I could remember more. 
    I wish I didn't worry, but he's such a delicate, and sensitive person, I wanted to make sure he was ok. I'm worried if I try to connect with him again at some point, it'll backfire even more and ill be seeing full bodies spirits and hearing voices. I'm glad you were able to help and talk to him, and give him that 'push', he needed it... I tried to tell him, but apparently i wasn't convincing enough. Lol - i just want to grieve for my grandfather, and not have to worry about everything else I see and feel around me. I wish this wasn't happening right now!
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:00 pm

I feel like you have a few different things going on at once, or seemingly so due to all the activity youve been experiancing.  

Firstly, you mentioned that youve noticed your skills from early on.  Have you never tried to persue these skills? 

Your grandfathers passing in my viewpoint may have attracted more spirits to you.  Like drifters trying to hitch a ride, persay. Your the beacon of a lighthouse that you have always had a link to. 

Until just recently you have been recording it sounds so some of it may have already been happening just went unnoticed.  You are more aware to the fact now, which in turn is just adding more energy to the situation.  If you wish for it to go away, try to shift your focus elsewhere as the way your yorkie does.  Short attention span is feeding it little to no energy.

Your grandmother sounds as if she is trying to help you make peace with all of what you have to come to terms with.  I could bet that shes with you often.  Seems like a motherly feeling/bond with her.   Im in no way meaning to suggest, but my impression for her to mention your father...makes me feel like she wants you to forgive him and make peace with him before its his time.  I hope that you dont mind me saying.

I dont feel like this is all in your head.  I do feel like your creating a "law of attration" type scenerio.  You can control what you attract by your actions, feelings, thoughts.  Its all energy. 
    I would suggest to first get rid of the apps and all the detection stuff if you dont want to persue this any further.  You are sensitve, it will take little to open up the door.   I understand your feelings of anxiosness regardless of whos around you in spirit, but I feel like it isnt anything to worry about.
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:42 pm

Things i noticed while growing up were here and there. The first time was when I was maybe 10 or so, and I was in bed with my dog at the time, he was a boxer so we were about the same size. He was laying next to me when all of a sudden he started to wag his tail, while not moving, and his mouth made a strange type of smiling expression. Thinking nothing of it, I started to make myself comfortable, and put my arm over her side with my hand off the bed, that was when I felt the coarse hair of another boxer of ours that had past away a few years prior. I immediately froze and couldn't move, I was so scared. After that, I would see a mist go by my window, in the reflection of a mirror, when another dog of hours died, the next morning I felt her in my room, so I took a few pictures, and I was able to get a picture of her full face. Id hear windows slam shut that were never opened, and bowls fall and break that never fell. Or id hear people talking like a tv is on or people are tlking, and id go into my moms room and she would be asleep.. that happened a couple of times actually...There's more for sure that lm not remembering right now, but growing up I always felt like our basement was haunted... Something about it.. And now i live down there, and these things are happening. Lol Other than that whenever I had a feeling about something, I was usually on point.

It's ok btw that you mentioned your feelings about forgiving my father. However, my grandmother is still alive, thankfully. And it was the EVP app that had said it! that was one of the first things i heard that sounded much to relevant to my life. Also, my dad and I have a civil relationship at this point for maybe 80% of the time, and the other 20% is anger or just not talking at all, etc. we've never had that ideal relationship, always butt heads and my grandmother has no idea about any of it. So that's why I'm not even sure what spirt was communicating with me at that moment. But my grandmother does try to stay strong, she's a rock, keeps herself busy bc she has a lot of time on her hands at this point. She says he's with her all the time, watching tv, having a meal, and even sleeping... I know she misses him so much and also glad that he's not suffering any longer.

Today I've been pretty distracted with my family, and for the first time I'm days, I didn't feel like I was being watched at all, or see anything zip by me! It was extremely comforting. People who psychics and mediums are very strong people, bc it's scary, but I know the more its understood, the less it bothers you... But it's also distracting at all.. Seeing one in the mirror as I brush my teeth, isn't something I wanna see. Lol

Are they able to see us at all? I know they got my attention, but when I feel watched, am I really being watched? Will this progress at all, and I'll start seeing full apparitions or shadow type people? Or hear voices? I'm really hope now. It's funny, when i was younger I'd read books about these things, and later on as i got older id go to those special stores that sold oils and crystals and buy stuff that was supposed to heighten my 'psychic abilities' but nothing ever came of it, thank god at that time. Lol but I've always loved this stuff in movies and books.. Now at this point, as I got older, I know very little. I never thought I'd have to learn about this now, and that its always been there and I didn't know it.
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:48 pm

For certain I cant say whether they see us or not, it sure seems like some do.  There are many levels/dimensions which all or most have spirit from what I gather.  Ive often wondered if we are truly being "watched".  So many say this, I tend to think that some is self imposed from the psyche itself, but of course not all. Its like saying "the eyes in that painting are following me".  sort of thing. 

Things that you have done years ago are still deep within your subconscious.  Access to them hasnt become important until now. Im a firm believer that when you are ready, things unfold on there own.  As for seeing apparitions are hearing voices, they will come stronger if your intent is to see and hear them. 

Progression lies in your hands.  If this is something that you are interested in and have become less afraid of....the door has been opened for you.  Learn to ground and protect yourself.  Search the www for these type of things to help you along.   This may of been the gateway for bigger things for you.  Just follow your heart and good will come from it.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:15 pm

Sometimes I see spirit as orbs... I distinctly recall one swooping around a ceiling light with what seemed that joyful abandon (playing) and then zipping up through the ceiling.

They can't hurt you, perhaps thinking of them as just pretty floating lights can help take some of the edge off.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:46 am