Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

HangedMan x Queen Swords and Ten of Wands

Eagle85
    Just joined

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2013-12-10

HangedMan x Queen Swords and Ten of Wands Empty HangedMan x Queen Swords and Ten of Wands

Post  Eagle85 Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:01 am

Hello All. I am new to this forum and am looking to share interpretations with harder spreads which regard reading three cards in synchronicity together.

Todays was what I titled above. The deck I used was RW.

Hang man is usually a card representing forgoing to take active control in a situation. So allowing outside person and or circumstance lead the way for a period of time.

The Queen of Swords either indicates a person with traits that resemble the queen and or ones disposition in a situation which is often a difficult situation.

The 10 of wands has often indicated tying up loose ends, a struggle to complete the last needed push to complete the cycle. 'A moving/action situation'.

I never read reversed cards and always shuffle so they are one way but when a card somehow without my intent and control turns up reverse; I then consider the reversed form.

Hang Man was reverse.

This could mean that the Queen is now ready to take actual control and cut through the pile of non-sense and or loose end work in order to get something done about something she is unhappy with.

I am open to any other suggestions.

Thank you

Last edited by Eagle85 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : lower case a letter)
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

HangedMan x Queen Swords and Ten of Wands Empty Re: HangedMan x Queen Swords and Ten of Wands

Post  Kaere Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:17 am

For me, the key to understanding the Hanged Man is to see from his perspective... he's hanging from a branch by his foot, he's upside down, he is viewing the world topsy turvy... how will his differing perspective of the other two cards change the story?

The Queen of Swords can be about someone with similar traits, you're right. Do you have someone in your life like her? Are you like her? Do you find it strange to see a weapon of war in a woman's hand? Will she cut through the garbage around her to show you the truth or perhaps there's something she needs to protect.

The Ten of Wands... got your hands full? Too full? Are all those wands falling out all over the floor despite your best efforts? Are you so busy trying to manage all those wands that you are perhaps oblivious to what your feet are doing?

These three cards tell me the story of someone who needs to step back and take a breather, stop and take a look at what's actually going on.

Are you seeing the forest for the trees?
    Eagle85
    Just joined

HangedMan x Queen Swords and Ten of Wands Empty RE

Post  Eagle85 Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:21 am

You did a good job with the interpretations as individual cards.

Thank you for your input.

I am unsure if this relates to me. I do not have my hands full or am oppressed with allot of work. It may relate to another that I am associated with though.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

HangedMan x Queen Swords and Ten of Wands Empty Re: HangedMan x Queen Swords and Ten of Wands

Post  Kaere Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:24 am

Eagle85 wrote:You did a good job with the interpretations as individual cards.

Thank you for your input.

I am unsure if this relates to me. I do not have my hands full or am oppressed with allot of work. It may relate to another that I am associated with though.

I did summarize all three into one sentence too lol. Hope it helps... I doubt the reading is for someone else unless you specifically asked for it to be about someone else. I just gave ideas for you to think about, tarot is not as rigid in their meanings as some like to think. The right story will come to you eventually :)
    Eagle85
    Just joined

Post  Eagle85 Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:27 am

Thank you.

I will allow things to unfold for the rest of today and rearrange my focus. Yes, the hang man often calls for suspended action in order to gain new perspectives.

I did see your last statement and that is always good advice :)

I have in fact done a few daily readings and picked up on others. I sadly picked up on a death of a baby resulting from injury not too long ago. Later on that day I got news about my friends associate's baby dying from an injury to the head.

Last edited by Eagle85 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : address statement)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:19 am

I sadly picked up on a death of a baby resulting from injury not too long ago. Later on that day I got news about my friends associate's baby dying from an injury to the head.

This must have been difficult to deal with, many when receiving such information feel terrible (and very misplaced) guilt. But it is frustrating to be given such information whemn you can't do a thin g about it, twice i've known of accidents to close family members it was horrible.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Eagle85
    Just joined

Post  Eagle85 Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:56 pm

Thank you for your moral support.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:12 am