Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I've been told I can astral project without being aware of it

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

I've been told I can astral project without being aware of it Empty I've been told I can astral project without being aware of it

Post  Auras Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:49 pm

One of my spiritual friends ask me to video myself meditate... So I did and I showed her and she said she could see myself getting ready to astral project as she said my astral head kept popping out the side?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

I've been told I can astral project without being aware of it Empty Re: I've been told I can astral project without being aware of it

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:55 pm

Tell us about your travels,Auras.....what happened in them?
    Auras

Male

I've been told I can astral project without being aware of it Empty Re: I've been told I can astral project without being aware of it

Post  Auras Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:05 pm

I don't know because am not aware of them.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Same here, I go 'visiting' in the night, wish I was aware of it, the people I 'visit' are ALWAYS aware of it  :blush: 

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:07 pm

Violet wrote:Same here, I go 'visiting' in the night, wish I was aware of it, the people I 'visit' are ALWAYS aware of it  :blush: 
    So, annoying isnt it lol
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:10 pm

Yeah cos i'd love to be able to remember and document it all, right down to the feelings of getting in and out, the travel itself etc, people have told me what i've talked to them about but they can't always remember it all.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:16 pm

i guess we would have to learn to do it consciously.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm