Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Violet
Auras
Detlef
mac
SpiritVoices
mayflow
10 posters

The mysterious world of frequencies and vibrations

mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

The mysterious world of frequencies and vibrations Empty The mysterious world of frequencies and vibrations

Post  mayflow Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:33 pm

The mysterious world of frequencies and vibrations 1604810_684910254880640_651099079_n

JosiGalente wrote:Tesla has long been one of my heroes - he was one of a kind! I agree with his statement - ETs also tell us that the universe is made up of energy - and different dimensions are separated by the difference in their frequencies. Having been altered during ET contact, so that I went through solid obstacles and into their frequency, I know this to be true.

This was posted on Facebook by a new friend I have quoted here. Being in the RF energy field for a living and liking quantum physics, I find this an interesting area to explore. I am sure there will more to come on this topic...
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

The mysterious world of frequencies and vibrations Empty Re: The mysterious world of frequencies and vibrations

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:27 pm

Quantum physics.....keep going....
    Interesting subject,don't always understand it but I love reading about it...
    Josie Galente....saw that name somewhere on FB.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

The mysterious world of frequencies and vibrations Empty Re: The mysterious world of frequencies and vibrations

Post  mac Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:28 pm

Just a little-something to keep in mind perhaps?  There's no saying that the science of this dimension relates in any real sense to the science of the next and following ones....  

The stuff our scientists know about may be largely irrelevant - in practical terms - over in the etheric.  And vice versa.  RF or microwave energy may not have any relevance 'over there'.  If it did, don't you think there'd have been some device developed that could reach the communication frequencies of our physical dimensions?

I'm saying....
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:56 pm

You could well be correct,Mac......but not in our time....that is up to the experts in the future...
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:34 pm

According to Josi "ETs also tell us that the universe is made up of energy - and different dimensions are separated by the difference in their frequencies. Having been altered during ET contact, so that I went through solid obstacles and into their frequency, I know this to be true."

This is from my op here, if you bothered to read it. I've told her of the fact that I took the liberty of posting this here, and she was ok with it and will hopefully speak of her experiences here.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:01 am

I find that very interesting.    This planet of ours is a weird and wonderful place that a great many of us do not understand in what is involved in making our planet tick!   It is not just a lump of earth,greenery,water and fresh air.I would be very interested in hearing what Josie has to say.....

Thank you,mayflo..... :asmile:
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:32 pm

mayflow wrote:According to Josi "ETs also tell us that the universe is made up of energy - and different dimensions are separated by the difference in their frequencies. Having been altered during ET contact, so that I went through solid obstacles and into their frequency, I know this to be true."

This is from my op here, if you bothered to read it. I've told her of the fact that I took the liberty of posting this here, and she was ok with it and will hopefully speak of her experiences here.
    I've copied this (below in italics) from your original posting and your ideas to which I responded.  What's your beef about me not bothering to read it....?  As you didn't bother using the 'Quote' button I'm having to assume this is aimed at me....?

"This was posted on Facebook by a new friend I have quoted here. Being in the RF energy field for a living and liking quantum physics, I find this an interesting area to explore. I am sure there will more to come on this topic..."

We'll see if you're surety about there being more on this topic is well founded.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:12 pm

Well, Mac. I am hoping Josi will tell us of some of her experiences here in due time. In the meantime
    I will talk of Radio waves. You are on this forum because people figured out how to use these electromagnetic waves with travel near the speed of light. While you can post or read something here pretty close to instantly here, do you not wonder of the magic of this all? Or if you prefer, the science of it all?

I will tell you one thing. There are bright and solid souls on this forum, and as I said there will be more to come, and yes this topic will move along. With or without your inputs.

mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:28 pm

mayflow wrote:Well, Mac. I am hoping Josi will tell us of some of her experiences here in due time. In the meantime
    I will talk of Radio waves. You are on this forum because people figured out how to use these electromagnetic waves with travel near the speed of light. While you can post or read something here pretty close to instantly here, do you not wonder of the magic of this all? Or if you prefer, the science of it all?

I will tell you one thing. There are bright and solid souls on this forum, and as I said there will be more to come, and yes this topic will move along. With or without your inputs.

I, too, hope your friend will join us.... 

Thank you for your explanations but I also have a long background in the subjects of electronics and electricity.  The sciences of both are very familiar to me. 

What I have failed, though, to get over in my posting is that there is no certainty that the sciences of one dimension will apply in the others.  Some / most /many or perhaps all of the etheric ('spirit') dimensions' laws do not apply in the physical dimensions so the scientific laws of the physical don't necessarily apply in the etheric ones.  I hope I've better made my point?

EVP has been pursued for decades with to the best of my knowledge limited success.  Perhaps others are perfecting different and more sophisticated electronic devices.  To use again some of my earlier words, we'll see whether any of them eventually bears fruit.

I do hope so.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:38 pm

EVP? What is that?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:45 pm

Electronic Voice  something....I think.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:07 pm

evp

Last edited by mac on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:08 pm

What I have failed, though, to get over in my posting is that there is no certainty that the sciences of one dimension will apply in the others.  Some / most /many or perhaps all of the etheric ('spirit') dimensions' laws do not apply in the physical dimensions so the scientific laws of the physical don't necessarily apply in the etheric ones.

I hope I've better made my point?
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:33 pm

mac wrote:What I have failed, though, to get over in my posting is that there is no certainty that the sciences of one dimension will apply in the others.  Some / most /many or perhaps all of the etheric ('spirit') dimensions' laws do not apply in the physical dimensions so the scientific laws of the physical don't necessarily apply in the etheric ones.

Well your point is made, but I don't see any reason for the point to be made or how it may help the discussion. I also think not much modern science believes in the ether idea.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:54 pm

mayflow wrote:
    mac wrote:What I have failed, though, to get over in my posting is that there is no certainty that the sciences of one dimension will apply in the others.  Some / most /many or perhaps all of the etheric ('spirit') dimensions' laws do not apply in the physical dimensions so the scientific laws of the physical don't necessarily apply in the etheric ones.

Well your point is made, but I don't see any reason for the point to be made or how it may help the discussion. I also think not much modern science believes in the ether idea.
    Firstly it's etheric [short for etheric dimension(s)] - 'ether' may have different associations.  Practitioners found in modern science only rarely appear interested in survival and life in other dimensions - what would be the point in involving folk who ain't got a clue?

So, now, I've made a point but you can't understand why I made it?  I'll try something different. 

I'm assuming you know that life is continuous and accept that our souls/spirits live on in other dimensions.  Contact with those dimensions presently is via mediums or through ourselves if we're that fortunate.  Do we agree on that?

If we do agree on that, can we also agree that some folk expect that there will come a time when some form of electronic device will be used to communicate with folk in these other dimensions?  If we do agree on that, I suggest that somehow scientists/electronics engineers etc. need to know the nature of the dimensions they will try to develop their communication equipment to reach.

Does that help explain, quote: a  ".....reason for the point to be made or how it may help the discussion."
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:01 pm

Good grief, I am sorry I even made the topic now.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:00 pm

mayflow wrote:Good grief, I am sorry I even made the topic now.
    Just keep on making your points and perhaps stay out of useless disputes.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:36 pm

Good advice,Detlef.....and mayflow....don't give up..... :faint: 
    keep 'em coming.....
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:18 pm

why?  Good subjects invite response.

If I held back on every posting or thread because I thought someone might disagree with me, or challenge what I wrote, I'd end up saying now about owt!  Try not to let it become a personal issue - I don't question a person but only the points made. 

If my points are challenged in turn I don't take it as a personal affront and I hope you won't either? 
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:30 pm

mayflow wrote:According to Josi "ETs also tell us that the universe is made up of energy - and different dimensions are separated by the difference in their frequencies. Having been altered during ET contact, so that I went through solid obstacles and into their frequency, I know this to be true."

I absolutely know nothing on this topic, but the way Mayflow has put it, It actually makes 100% sense. Simply because the universe is just basically energy, That energy is broke down into different vibrational states. Which then because they are different Vibrational states, there are different dimensions. It makes perfect sense. Everything has to be broke down otherwise there would be no Dimensions.

Firstly it's etheric [short for etheric dimension(s)] - 'ether' may have different associations.  Practitioners found in modern science only rarely appear interested in survival and life in other dimensions - what would be the point in involving folk who ain't got a clue?

Reading that, Mayflow is leaving me a bit puzzled. I am going to go of topic a little bit here MayFlow, but, all is relevant. You say Etheric.  Yes, Etheric dimensions. But infact When it comes to astral projection and Etheric projection, The Etheric dimensions is actually the plane we are already on. So, when you mention Etheric and surviving in that specific dimension, we already know how to do it because we are doing it our selves.

My point made.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:47 pm

Auras wrote:

I absolutely know nothing on this topic, but the way Mayflow has put it, It actually makes 100% sense. Simply because the universe is just basically energy, That energy is broke down into different vibrational states. Which then because they are different Vibrational states, there are different dimensions. It makes perfect sense. Everything has to be broke down otherwise there would be no Dimensions.

Firstly it's etheric [short for etheric dimension(s)] -

'ether' 
    may have 

different associations.  Practitioners found in modern science only rarely appear interested in survival and life in other dimensions - what would be the point in involving folk who ain't got a clue?

Reading that, Mayflow is leaving me a bit puzzled. I am going to go of topic a little bit here MayFlow, but, all is relevant. You say Etheric.  Yes, Etheric dimensions. But infact When it comes to astral projection and Etheric projection, The Etheric dimensions is actually the plane we are already on. So, when you mention Etheric and surviving in that specific dimension, we already know how to do it because we are doing it our selves.

My point made.

Happy to see you back dear Aurus, but the Etheric thing was from Mac, not me, and I never was on here about making any points, in fact Reality Girl once called me pointless, and then said it is part of why she likes me and I can sometimes see her. I secretly think she is a pointless point maker.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:18 pm

"I absolutely know nothing on this topic, but the way Mayflow has put it, It actually makes 100% sense. Simply because the universe is just basically energy, That energy is broke down into different vibrational states. Which then because they are different Vibrational states, there are different dimensions. It makes perfect sense. Everything has to be broke down otherwise there would be no Dimensions."

There was always more to it than just this.

Ask yourself, for example what is the frequency spectrum of the dimension in which we live - what does that mean and could it be measured some way?  Yes everything is made up of energy in various forms but not all states of energy are contiguous with all other states.  If we could work out our own frequency spectrum (if it's possible) then we may also be able to figure the frequency spectrum of those living most 'close' to us. Once that's been done there may emerge a potential communication method.

There seems to be an assumption that the science of every dimension is the same.  I am not persuaded there's any logic to that assumption and the difference may result (for example) in direct electronic communication between 'us and them' never being possible.

Not persuaded?  Let's read what you got!
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:27 pm

quote: "But infact When it comes to astral projection and Etheric projection, The Etheric dimensions is actually the plane we are already on. So, when you mention Etheric and surviving in that specific dimension, we already know how to do it because we are doing it our selves."

If Astral Projection or travel takes the experiencer to a dimension that is still the same plane he is already on, why can he not remain, and continue to live, in the location into which he has projected himself?

For simplicity I use the term 'etheric' (dimension) to denote the one in which we live after we have passed over from this physical dimension.  It's shorthand.

Last edited by mac on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:40 pm

I think it was you who said this earlier about yourself:  "Being in the RF energy field for a living and liking quantum physics, I find this an interesting area to explore. I am sure there will more to come on this topic..."

What's your take on what I've just been writing about, the measurement of the frequency spectrum of our world?  (posting #22)  Do you think it's contiguous with that of the etheric dimension?

Last edited by mac on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:43 pm

evp

Did no-one have a response to give?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:56 pm