Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Violet
SpiritVoices
mayflow
1antique
Detlef
Rfrost_
10 posters

Can HUMAN spirit guides be deceiving?

Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female
    Number of posts : 145
    Job/hobbies : My hobbies and areas of interest are Spirituality, New Age, Eastern Medicine, Shamanism, Healing, Arts and Creativity, Animals, Health and Fitness, Music (mainly hardcore stuff), Media (same), and trying/learning new things.
    Registration date : 2014-03-01

Can HUMAN spirit guides be deceiving? Empty Can HUMAN spirit guides be deceiving?

Post  Rfrost_ Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:35 am

So, this is a question about human spirit guides.
    I mean ones that are alive as humans.

Can they be deceiving?
    Or act one way and really be another way?
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Can HUMAN spirit guides be deceiving? Empty Re: Can HUMAN spirit guides be deceiving?

Post  Detlef Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:09 am

No, even so there are no human spirits, there are only spirits, who have a human life. But having said this, no they are not deceiving.
    Would not be, yes they are cryptic and they are always cryptic.
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female
    Job/hobbies : My hobbies and areas of interest are Spirituality, New Age, Eastern Medicine, Shamanism, Healing, Arts and Creativity, Animals, Health and Fitness, Music (mainly hardcore stuff), Media (same), and trying/learning new things.

Can HUMAN spirit guides be deceiving? Empty Re: Can HUMAN spirit guides be deceiving?

Post  Rfrost_ Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:46 pm

oops, I don't think I made that clear.

I'm talking about people who are alive and are serving people as spiritual mentors.

Can they be deceiving?
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:00 pm

All who are in the physical body can be deceiving. We are an imperfect form. We have own needs and desires that, no matter how hard we try, come to the forefront of our minds. As such, we will find ways to manipulate others to get those needs and desires. It may not be intentional, but it will happen in one way or another.

That being said, there are those who do their best to put their own needs and desires behind them and work to help those in need. They are not perfect, but their hearts are open.
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female

Post  Rfrost_ Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:12 pm

Oh yes, that does make sense.

But, I mean can they act like a light being, reel someone in, and then in reality be an energy vampire?
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:17 pm

They can, most definitely do that, but, I must say, they do not always realize that is what they are doing. There are many who are 'vampires that do not know that they are draining another's energy. I have met some...both in person and on line.
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female

Post  Rfrost_ Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:21 pm

Ah yes, my ex boyfriend was like that.

Sucked the life out of me with abuse, but he wasn't even aware of it.

But I think there are beings out there that do it and are probably aware that they are doing it.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Rfrost_ wrote:oops, I don't think I made that clear.

I'm talking about people who are alive and are serving people as spiritual mentors.

Can they be deceiving?
    Sure they can and they do.
    Some of the "greatest"  gurus are as dark as they come.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:30 pm

There is a reason for the phrase 'beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing.'
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female

Post  Rfrost_ Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:32 pm

I think one of my Human guides has been psychically attacking to me and lying, that's why I brought this up.

They say they are all peaceful, no negative thoughts or feelings towards anyone, they want nothing, and they are happy regardless of them claiming they have nothing.

This person has made me feel angry, depressed, insecure, scared, and I down right wanted to give up ALL of my spirituality last night.
    That is how they made me feel.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:37 pm

Rfrost_ wrote:I think one of my Human guides has been psychically attacking to me and lying, that's why I brought this up.

They say they are all peaceful, no negative thoughts or feelings towards anyone, they want nothing, and they are happy regardless of them claiming they have nothing.

This person has made me feel angry, depressed, insecure, scared, and I down right wanted to give up ALL of my spirituality last night.
    That is how they made me feel.

Well however you feel, it is you who are making you feel how you feel. It is totally up to you.
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female

Post  Rfrost_ Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:44 pm

All I know is I felt like, well you know what, last night.

Like the energy was being sucked out of me.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:47 pm

1antique wrote:There is a reason for the phrase 'beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing.'
    That's true,1antique.....
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:52 pm

Rfrost_ wrote:All I know is I felt like, well you know what, last night.

So that is you. Why to blame it on others?
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female

Post  Rfrost_ Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:03 pm

I don't blame others for how I feel, but I know that there is a source to the way I feel.

Ok, how would you feel if someone told you if you were setting yourself up for failure?

Or better yet constantly sucking energy out of you and constantly telling you bad things about yourself?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:05 pm

Can they be deceiving?

Oh yes very much so, I knew of one who used to prey on people who looked vulnerable as in looking down /unhappy he would strike up conversation and come across very friendly and helpful, when they opened a little about their unhappiness he would then strike telling them they had a 'bad energy/spirit' attached to them and this is what was causing them the unhappiness, he would offer to remove it, starting fee £50 more often than not it would of course take several attempts to remove it completely, he finally got busted for it, i've seen and heard a lot about such people over the years caution caution caution always

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female

Post  Rfrost_ Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:06 pm

In my opinion, blaming someone for the way I feel would be me stating that I am angry at a problem or my life, therefore I look for a reason (or scapegoat) to put it on to feel better.

That is not what I do, and that is not what I am talking about.

I am talking about a being that is literally using their psychic abilities against me.
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female

Post  Rfrost_ Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:07 pm

Violet wrote:

Can they be deceiving?

Oh yes very much so, I knew of one who used to prey on people who looked vulnerable as in looking down /unhappy he would strike up conversation and come across very friendly and helpful, when they opened a little about their unhappiness he would then strike telling them they had a 'bad energy/spirit' attached to them and this is what was causing them the unhappiness, he would offer to remove it, starting fee £50 more often than not it would of course take several attempts to remove it completely, he finally got busted for it, i've seen and heard a lot about such people over the years caution caution caution always

It kind of reminds me of like a tick that attaches onto you and takes on energy.
    Or OOooooo! Even better example, one of those angler fish.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:09 pm

Rfrost_ wrote:All I know is I felt like, well you know what, last night.

Walk away from them is my opinion, trust your feelings, many people are in awe of 'spiritual mentors' they shouldn't be, they are only people like everyone else with perhaps just a little more knowledge/experience, they are not gods or superbeings, if YOU feel uncomfortable in anyway something is wrong

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:14 pm

I am talking about a being that is literally using their psychic abilities against me.

This does happen please trust your feelings you'd be surprised how many (USUALLY self proclaimed) ' highly spiritual people' don't have a spiritual bone in their body and are mad jealous of anyone who shows potential, and you get people like the one I posted about above.

mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:19 pm

Rfrost_ wrote:I don't blame others for how I feel, but I know that there is a source to the way I feel.

Ok, how would you feel if someone told you if you were setting yourself up for failure?

Or better yet constantly sucking energy out of you and constantly telling you bad things about yourself?

And that source for how you feel is you.
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female

Post  Rfrost_ Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:33 pm

What scares me about this situation is that I'm not uncomfortable in the sense of, this makes me want to go away, I feel unsettled, disturbed.
    I think I SHOULD be uncomfortable like that, but I have spent so many years having to deal with abuse that its like I'm used to it.

Yes I have felt threatened by them, I have felt angry at them, I've felt depressed, lied to etc.
    But not like OMG I need to get away from this person.

What is wrong with me???
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:22 pm

I don't think there's anything wrong with you, I think you're probably just very accepting of people, warts and all, imo this is a good quality to have.

I feel unsettled, disturbed.
    I think I SHOULD be uncomfortable like that, but I have spent so many years having to deal with abuse that its like I'm used to it.
    Such feelings can become very familiar, normal even to people who've suffered abuse, even comfortable for some because it is so familiar.

Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female

Post  Rfrost_ Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:26 pm

Yeah that makes sense.

Is it possible for someone to be half light being and half energy vampire?
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:34 pm

OK, my last input in this matter, Rfrost, what ever you do and how ever you react to the person you refer to, be aware s/he simply plays the role to you that needs to be played in order for you to grow. Lets hope all this will strengthen your resolve, and even there will be no need for a physical guides any longer. You can through all this spiritual crap into the corner, and forget about it for some time.
    Your real guide will get you back on track, they have their ways.
    Then hopefully you will listen to this soft voice inside of you, rather then a loud voice on the outside.

A real guide will step back if you don't respond and will allow you to make 'mistakes".
    A fake one will manipulate you into their direction trough control.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 pm