A forum for seekers everywhere...

For all you Cat Lovers!

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24372
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

For all you Cat Lovers! Empty For all you Cat Lovers!

Post  Violet on Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Please visit Callycat's fantastic website, with very friendly members and cute cats galore!  

The place to discuss all aspects of cats and cat care, from feral to domestic, kitten to adult,  from us owning cats to the cats owning us, you'll find it all in here!

http://catplace.freeforums.net/

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

For all you Cat Lovers! Empty Re: For all you Cat Lovers!

Post  millergrls on Sun May 17, 2015 2:54 am

I woke up this morning with this huge urge to go for a walk/jog.  Which is very odd because this is not something I do.  I love exercising but have not because it has felt as if there is something missing.  so I got up had some coffee, put on my shoes and started off.  I walked by a business with cars all around I saw a black cat just lying there hanging out.  I walked down by the river and sat for a bit and meditated for awhile and then walked/jogged back.  I walked back the way I came, and when I began walking back by this business the black cat came running towards me as if it had been waiting for me.

I had this strong feeling that this cat was waiting for me.  I stopped for a bit to pet it and was amazed at how friendly it was.  I though that it must be a stray but then I saw that it had an owners tag on it so I knew that she must belong to this business.  She is a black cat with beautiful green eyes.  I began walking and she started to follow me so I began to cross the business parking lot knowing that she would follow me to the boundary and then stop following me.  So she walked with me for a bit and then when we reached the boundary she sat there and watched me walk away.  It really was strange.  But it was like we knew each other or that she knew me?

I think that there is some meaning for me but I am not sure.  :flo:

Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:30 pm