Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Is this a sign? Need opinions!

BrookeD
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Job/hobbies : Music,Poetry,Writing, Singing, Dancing, Partying, Concerts, Astrology etc.
    Registration date : 2014-03-14

Is this a sign? Need opinions!  Empty Is this a sign? Need opinions!

Post  BrookeD Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:20 pm

Me and my guy friend have been friends for the past year. We got extremely close right away! He told me his problems and his issues in his life like only a week of knowing him. I noticed weird experiences started happening, like for instance out of nowhere I would be anxious, and cry for no reason. I thought there was something really wrong with me, but then later on in the day my guy friend called me and he told me his problem he was having and he said in these exact words "I am having so much anxiety, it's unreal! I was crying all day too, I know it's pathetic, but I am just upset over this." I was shocked and kinda weirded out cause I was anxious and crying that whole day for no reason at all! I started to have more of these weird experiences where he would tell me his emotions and it was what I felt BEFORE I even knew what he was feeling.

Then I noticed he started to distance himself from me, and I didn't know the reason why. Everyone was telling me it was because he liked me more than a friend, and I wouldn't give him a chance, etc. Well I was really upset cause I thought I was losing my best friend. I respected that if he was distancing himself from me cause I wouldn't go any further with him. So I didn't contact him or text or anything, even though he was always the one that did it first, I figured I will just wait for him to contact me. I kept on getting feelings of hopelessness, and I was being really irrational. I just chalked it up to the fact that I didn't have him in my life anymore. So I didn't find my behavior bizarre or anything. Well a friend of mine who is also friends with him said to me that my guy friend was in a severe depression and he was lashing out at everyone, and he is losing friends, cause he keeps getting into fights with everyone. Weirdly, I was lashing out at everyone too! I felt that hopeless, depressed feeling as well! It was all around the time he was feeling that way too, and I thought it was weird.

So, it's been 3 months. I miss him terribly, but I am still chugging along not talking to him, well, he lives in the same area as me, and I would purposely take a different route to go to places, just so in hopes I would see him. I wouldn't ride pass his house or anything, I would just ride in the same vicinity to see if he is around there in hopes I would just see him. I wouldn't see him. Then just a couple of days ago, I am going a completely different route to a friends house, nowhere near his house, completely different. I noticed a black SUV drive past me, but I was pulling out of store, so I didn't really look much into it, and then this black SUV is in front of me, and all of a sudden the back door opens and he sticks his head out and he's wagging his tongue at me in a crude way (he was joking though) I didn't recognize him at first so I was thinking who is this creep, crudely wagging his tongue at me? Then I came to a red light, and the SUV was next to me, and then he sticks his head out and starts laughing and waving, and then I recognized him and I laughed and waved but then the SUV went the other direction. It was so weird to experience that, cause 1. it wasn't his vehicle 2. it was a completely different route, and a route that is kinda out of the way. You wouldn't expect neither of us to be on this road, really.

Is this some sort of sign? I am not religious, but I am just saying it this like a universe sign? Or a strange coincidence? Like I said it's all weird how I am not talking to him, and I am going to my friends house who is out of the way and lives far away, and I weirdly see him in a unfamiliar vehicle waving, and I was missing him so terribly. So what do you think? I am just curious and kinda shocked, and stunned at the time. Please give me your opinion. Thank you!
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Is this a sign? Need opinions!  Empty Re: Is this a sign? Need opinions!

Post  ameliorate Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:03 pm

By "is this a sign" do you mean are you meant to be together or do you just mean is this synchronicity?
    Only you can answer if you are meant to be together - do you feel differently towards him now, i.e. could he be more than a friend (since not being able to caused the distancing first time round)?  As to synchronicity, i.e. a meaningful coincidence then YES of course it is!  If you can access your intuition, then this will steer you right.
    BrookeD
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Job/hobbies : Music,Poetry,Writing, Singing, Dancing, Partying, Concerts, Astrology etc.
    Registration date : 2014-03-14

Post  BrookeD Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:27 pm

ameliorate wrote:By "is this a sign" do you mean are you meant to be together or do you just mean is this synchronicity?
    Only you can answer if you are meant to be together - do you feel differently towards him now, i.e. could he be more than a friend (since not being able to caused the distancing first time round)?  As to synchronicity, i.e. a meaningful coincidence then YES of course it is!  If you can access your intuition, then this will steer you right.

I'm sorry I should have specified that. Yes! a synchronicity sign. Or just any sign in general. Like I don't really know about signs and signs from the universe, I am not really informed of picking up on peoples emotions etc. So I guess I was just looking for information in general, like could these things happen? Could it be a sign? etc. I know it's up to me weather we should be together or not, I am not looking for that kind of a sign. I never had these experiences with anyone, so it's all kinda new and weird to me, lol. Thank you for commenting! I do appreciate it! :)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:35 pm

Perhaps that three month apart, that distance hs given you both the space/time/healing you both needed?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:25 am