Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
1antique
kardecian
eyeopen
7 posters

aliens ets etc?

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

aliens ets etc?  Empty aliens ets etc?

Post  eyeopen Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:58 am

Hi ive been hearign alot of this galactic federation etc lots on facebook, what are your views?

personally always thought aliens ufos was apart of a conspiracy made up for reasons to get in a one world etc.

its as good ideas isnt it?

I spoke to some one whom thought she was a pledian and well she seemd crazy she was recently in the mirror, lol. (media)

well, she spoke things, when people spesak truth that makes sense il believe it, but I believe ets can exist in spirit other realms frequencies etcs as wel can take any form or shape but all this of different races, niburu etc. hmm duno,

then person I spoke thought we could if fly fly to these other ets lifes planets etc, I always believed its conspiracy and thought we were alone, less other moved threw dimensions etc.

hinduism shows others whom do the same, if demons etc people with powers can why not ets. But having ets in real and them taking birth on earth hows that possible.

eg im not sure how one is born and at what time the soul is implanted into the egg spern, embreyo etc but how can people manipulate this and be born here? doesnt make sense.

I have heard alot of the stories, what are your thoughts?
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male
    Number of posts : 249
    Job/hobbies : Funeral Service
    Registration date : 2013-06-20

aliens ets etc?  Empty Re: aliens ets etc?

Post  kardecian Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:40 am

I think there are UFOs. What they are, I can't say for sure.  But, with all of the witnesses to UFOs, some sightings being witnessed by hundreds if not thousands of people at one time, I have to say that the sightings are valid. 
    But, I don't know if theses UFOs are from out planet; if they are from outer space; or if they are some species in the ocean (I've heard that theory before).
    I remember in the Ramayana that there were flying machines that were used to transport people, and which were used in warfare.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:16 am

The Milky Way galaxy is approximately 14 billion years old. The earth is approximately 4.5 billion years old. According to universe today.com, scientists estimate there are.......

60 Billion Habitable Planets in the Milky Way Alone? Astronomers say Yes!
    http://www.universetoday.com/103379/60-billion-habitable-planets-in-the-milky-way-alone-astronomers-say-yes/

Now, if you look at how many of those possible habitable planets are older than our earth, the possibility of life elsewhere escalates dramatically. 

The Pleiades system is actually a very young system...estimated at around 100 million years of age. So, the likelihood of a civilization being advanced enough in that short of time is highly unlikely as it took billions of years for advanced life to emerge on this planet.

The Pleiades star cluster, also known as the Seven Sisters and Messier 45, is a conspicuous object in the night sky with a prominent place inancient mythology. The cluster contains hundreds of stars, of which only a handful are commonly visible to the unaided eye. The stars in the Pleiades are thought to have formed together around 100 million years ago, making them 1/50th the age of our sun, and they lie some 130parsecs (425 light years) away. From our perspective they appear in the constellation of Taurus, with approximate celestial coordinates of 3 hours 47 minutes right ascension and +24 degrees declination. For northern hemisphere viewers, the cluster is above and to the right of Orion the Hunter as one faces south, and it transits -- reaches its highest point in the sky, midway between rising and setting -- around 4am in September, midnight in November, and 8pm in January.
     http://www.naic.edu/~gibson/pleiades/

The Arcturian system (which is also said to have sent beings to this planet), on the other hand, is estimated at 10 billion years of age, and is much more likely to have habitable planets of a maturity that they could support intelligent life.

All of this could change if either of these systems were colonized by older civilizations. Then, their age would not be so important........
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:36 am

Like so often conspiracy theories become conspiracy facts.

Open your eyes and let your mind be like a parachute.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:54 pm

Detlef

You totally lost me as to the meaning of your post....could you explain, please?
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:09 pm

eyesopen said: wrote:eg im not sure how one is born and at what time the soul is implanted into the egg spern, embreyo etc but how can people manipulate this and be born here? doesnt make sense.

People, for some reason, seem to think that our spirit is locked into one planet and one dimension only, but this is not the case. Spirit is not locked into this one planet. There are literally billions of habitable planets in just our universe alone that one can choose from. Then, think about all of the other universes and dimensions. 

Yes, there are other universes:

Astronomers Find First Evidence of Other Universes
    Our cosmos was “bruised” in collisions with other universes. Now astronomers have found the first evidence of these impacts in the cosmic microwave background.
    http://www.technologyreview.com/view/421999/astronomers-find-first-evidence-of-other-universes/

The choice of planets to incarnate on is almost limitless.
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2014-01-20

aliens ets etc?  Empty The Unknowable Experiences

Post  GypsyDream Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:24 pm

I don't really have new facts or information to contribute to this discussion. All I have is my feelings, and my fascination with the stars. I wonder if there is anyone here who believes they have had contact, but who can not touch those memories with their mind.

I love musical groups like Enigma, who give a feeling for the something that is out there, the unknowable experiences many (or even all) of us have had.  These things are so hard to talk about because I don't even know what they are.

I wonder if there is anyone here who has a feeling they have had contact, though the actual memories may have been blocked from their conscious minds.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:27 pm

1antique wrote:Detlef

You totally lost me as to the meaning of your post....could you explain, please?
    It was directed at the original poster, the originator of this threat, my apologies.
    Otherwise I thought it is very clear what I meant to say.
    Many conspiracy theories of 10 years ago are today simply facts and no one talks about them any longer. Become common knowledge.

I would have thought the existence of other races, extra terrestrial, is common knowledge.
    Perhaps not, that they walk around on this planet for a long time.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:46 pm

Hi guys thanks for your replies.

well my post was regarding the life of Ets, and the Galactic federation etc.

Personally I know there are alot of conspiracies and like Detlef has said alot have become facts. I was told things before they happened. I didnt believe it then they started coming true, lol.

In my eyes, I believe alot are binded not to talk of alot of conspiracies,  this is why most people either pretend they dont exist or even call those whom bring them up mad, lol. others are just too scared.

So back to this, I thought the alien thing in general, and the things recently about the fed, not that one the gallactic federation are all lies too. So just wanted to see what your views were.

Some were saying there was going to be a snnouncement tomarrow and a landing couple weeks time, lol. like mainstream. I dont believe this however think if it were it wouldnt be real, the world would descend into chaos hense why it wouldnt happen.

But I do think mainstream peopel dont talk of spirit, dimensions othere panes of existence, so they think when we talk of e.t.s aliens its not spiritual but pjhysical being and planets and space ships eg we could fly there. i however believe in many worlds but dont believe they are here, eg not around our galaxy etc. Not sure could be wrong. I believe in God an different life lessons, which would be different if these things existed.

Thats my thoughts, x
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

Post  blackbirdrising Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:06 pm

eyeopen, have you read my diary here? its called changing channels. Its a collection of all my ET related memories, experiences, that involve myself and my children. Needless to say, I dont think of it as a conspiracy.  I also dont think of them as harmful. Inquisitive yes. Critical in nature, sometimes. But not here to harm.  Bless people who dont have to believe.

Post  Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:44 pm

No harm

precisely...
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:53 pm

The main point is....Why should we be the only ones living lives in the cosmos?
    There must be 100's of souls living different kinds of lives on their own planets.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:51 am

Blackbird, thakyou will check it out if and when I get the chance, lol.

I belive -spirituality they dotn exist for those whom dont udnerstand spirituality and think they (ets) can fly here and we there etc. I mean if they were advanced why not teleport? why flying saucers? lol why not teleportation centre? lol

I am not saying it tis conspiracy, however, I was referign to the galactic federation, the story of what it is stands for and the fact that it apparently a floating spaceship the size of a planet which has many races main ones being pleidians, adromedians, no mention of annukai, lol and sirians, acturians etc That they are apart of the ascension process and have been assisting and incarnating to this planet to help us reach our 5th dimension transition etc. Is this all real or conspircay is what I meant to ask, lol.

There alot of facebook, however I always thought that aliens were apart of a big conspiracy, to bring about worlds changes etc.

I had some one on facebook whom claimed to be one of these, lol. the funny thing is she was recently in the papers, whom called her a crazy alien, lol. But didnt actually say she said she wass one. She seemd to be so sure she was one and kinda put me down for not believing etc.

I believe what i believe, I believe in God and well spiritulaity, in Hinduism alos which has alot of worlds and what we would call ets in existence, also demons etc, lol. However I dont believe in the aliens we are made to believe, whom live on a different planet and drive spaceships, lol.

I believe we can manifest as an alien if we wish, lol. We are energy rite?

your views?
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female

Post  GypsyDream Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:28 pm

Well, EyeOpen, that was really interesting! You said that any of us could manifest as an alien!!?!!! Maybe so...

And you said that Hinduism believes in different worlds. I've read that the Dine (The Navajo Native Americans) also believe this. This is fascinating, and I don't know what to say beyond that.

And Blackbird Rising, thank you for your diary. It was like reading Whitley Streiber. Not only so well written, but also it's the kind of thing I've been wanting to read for a long time...Your experiences with beings from another planet.

Maybe many of us have these experiences, but the memories of them are either completely wiped out, or so much of the memories have been wiped out that we're left with just a tiny hint about what happened.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:35 am

GypsyDream wrote:Well, EyeOpen, that was really interesting! You said that any of us could manifest as an alien!!?!!! Maybe so...

And you said that Hinduism believes in different worlds. I've read that the Dine (The Navajo Native Americans) also believe this. This is fascinating, and I don't know what to say beyond that.

And Blackbird Rising, thank you for your diary. It was like reading Whitley Streiber. Not only so well written, but also it's the kind of thing I've been wanting to read for a long time...Your experiences with beings from another planet.

Maybe many of us have these experiences, but the memories of them are either completely wiped out, or so much of the memories have been wiped out that we're left with just a tiny hint about what happened.

Yes I believe I have even seen different world, I believe alot of things we see in movies are based on relaity, but they dont want us to know, just to show. I saw a world once that looked liek it was out of superman, a planet people flying around it and one even waved at me as thought i was floating just outside its atmophere.

I have seen many worlds, not now though, lol.

I have seen alot of imaginery things wont say all but one was an alien one was a trex type creature but with normal legs runnign about but sometimes I dont know whom is doing this sending thse images etc.

An yes I also believe those whom are good can make us think they are real too.

:bfs:
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female

aliens ets etc?  Empty Other Worlds

Post  GypsyDream Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:16 pm

Hi, Eye Open. I have visions of other, and better worlds, too. I often believe our world will change to be one that meets peoples' needs better, and causes less pain.

Lots of people don't seem to think that much about how our world could be better. I sometimes think that's because they haven't had these visions of other places.

Any way, it's always great to hear what you have to say, Eye Open.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:00 am

GypsyDream wrote:Hi, Eye Open. I have visions of other, and better worlds, too. I often believe our world will change to be one that meets peoples' needs better, and causes less pain.

Lots of people don't seem to think that much about how our world could be better. I sometimes think that's because they haven't had these visions of other places.

Any way, it's always great to hear what you have to say, Eye Open.

Thankx hun, means alot. I do have visions of other places or did. I have a thing with about dragons so I believe theres a world they probably do exist, I know people whom make fils are highly enlightened and depite majority of them making films for bad reasons some do show alot fo god, and the ones with different worlds I think might actually exist.

As for the vibrations lifting and this realm going into 5d, im not sure.

Last year I felt my energy was different and the world changed, now it feels some evil came and messed it up for me and tries its best to keep me in the dark!

I also wonder what heaven would be like if we have bodies here we need on earth what would the heavens be filled with? what would be do? how would we live what would we see?

I rememeber watching the matrix and every one finds out the world is fake and one guy from the real world which is in a bad way makes a deal with the matrix people, forgot their names, the men in suits whom are bad, and one back stabs the group and says to the suited bad guy he wants to be born again, be rich, famous, surrounded with money fame and beautiful women. with no recolection of the true messed up world or that the matrix was not real. And he still wanted this, I never understood this guy until now, I get why we wanted to do so. Because however u look at it, if ur the rite person this world can still be heaven on earth.

I heard a while ago that there were people whom rule the world and can control rebirth and make deals with certain people whom sacrifice their lives for them and are reborn here some where nice. It makes sense now. lol. Not saying im one of them or would do such a thing but I do get it now.
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female

aliens ets etc?  Empty Eye Open

Post  GypsyDream Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:55 am

Hi, Eye Open! It was good to read your post. I loved it when you said there is still a place/dimension where there are dragons. And the idea this world can be heaven on earth for the right person. I am not personally that right person, but I can see it would be good for that person.
    The idea that there are people on earth who are so powerful they can control rebirth....Sometimes I feel that way, but lately I feel even the top politicians are somewhat helpless against the habitual (though irrational) ways that millions of people live, and the society that we all together have created.
       It does seem like we're all struggling to create something better, though.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 am