Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I want to learn

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

I want to learn Empty I want to learn

Post  Auras Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:24 pm

I want to learn how to astral project But, Fear is what is stopping me x-x

I think to myself, If I astral project and I see a spirit in my house. what do I do o.0
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

I want to learn Empty Re: I want to learn

Post  blackbirdrising Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:01 pm

Let me ask you this. If you see yourself astrally projecting, what do you see yourself as?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:14 pm

blackbirdrising wrote:Let me ask you this. If you see yourself astrally projecting, what do you see yourself as?
    A spirit.
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:20 pm

Ok. As a spirit, encountering a spirit, what would make you afraid? Chances are if someone who sees spirits saw you out of body, they would think you were a deceased person.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:28 pm

blackbirdrising wrote:Ok. As a spirit, encountering a spirit, what would make you afraid? Chances are if someone who sees spirits saw you out of body, they would think you were a deceased person.
    How would they see me as a deceased spirit?

Spirit are very smart.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:36 pm

Auras wrote:I want to learn how to astral project But, Fear is what is stopping me x-x

I think to myself, If I astral project and I see a spirit in my house. what do I do o.0

I'm a little confused about this? On these boards you have claimed to be a medium, so as a medium where would the fear of seeing a spirit in your house come from?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:38 pm

innerlight wrote:
    Auras wrote:I want to learn how to astral project But, Fear is what is stopping me x-x

I'm a little confused about this? On these boards you have claimed to be a medium, so as a medium where would the fear of seeing a spirit in your house come from?
    Just because someone is a medium does not mean they should not fear the unknown.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:45 pm

Sure, the unknown can be scary.. But as medium seeing a spirit in ones home is not the unknown. It is a common thing.
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:11 pm

innerlight wrote:
    On these boards you have claimed to be a medium, so as a medium where would the fear of seeing a spirit in your house come from?
    He made the thread because he wants to learn, this experience would better his mediumship abilities, give him a broader understanding. Lets encourage please.
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:14 pm

Auras wrote:
    blackbirdrising wrote:Ok. As a spirit, encountering a spirit, what would make you afraid? Chances are if someone who sees spirits saw you out of body, they would think you were a deceased person.

Spirit are very smart.

The spirits around you would not see you as a deceased spirit, they would know you were a living soul traveling outside of your living body. A medium might mistake you for a deceased spirit, and try to channel you. Its very important that before you travel outside your body willfully, that you learn astral defense, shielding exercises, so that if you are approached in the astral by someone wanting to channel, that they do not channel you - unless you want to be channeled.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:25 pm

blackbirdrising wrote:
    Auras wrote:

Spirit are very smart.

The spirits around you would not see you as a deceased spirit, they would know you were a living soul traveling outside of your living body. A medium might mistake you for a deceased spirit, and try to channel you. Its very important that before you travel outside your body willfully, that you learn astral defense, shielding exercises, so that if you are approached in the astral by someone wanting to channel, that they do not channel you - unless you want to be channeled.

I've hears about you can because astral hurt by spirits there? Is that true or? What would astral defence do? Energy work? I was watching insidious the other day and they said that while your out your body and you go to far you can get lost and spirit's can try to channel your physical self?
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:15 am

It would simply be like, putting on armour before battle, or putting on a swimsuit that protects you from cold before diving into the British Channel. You can compare it that way. It keeps you from being vulnerable, that is what it does.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:24 pm

blackbirdrising wrote:It would simply be like, putting on armour before battle, or putting on a swimsuit that protects you from cold before diving into the British Channel. You can compare it that way. It keeps you from being vulnerable, that is what it does.
    Can you teach me  :blush:
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:01 pm

Can you visualize yourself inside of a bubble? I usually start by seeing the bubble in the palm of my hand. As I focus, this bubble grows large enough to not only cover me, but go below my feet and above my head. I have the power to open and close this bubble like a venician blind (window shades). When the blind is open, others can contact me, sense my presence, see me, hear me. When it is closed, I am invisible, impenetrable, and shielded from any outside forces in the astral. 

If you find yourself shielding from an attack, like when you are in the astral doing work to help rescue souls, and you encounter a negative (evil) entity, you can recharge and strengthen this shield by rooting yourself to a leyline (a natural power source found in the Earth, and they are located everywhere all over the globe). 

When you are finished using this shield-energy, you can give the energy back to the Earth by sending it to a leyline, or simply releasing it in meditation.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:05 pm

blackbirdrising wrote:Can you visualize yourself inside of a bubble? I usually start by seeing the bubble in the palm of my hand. As I focus, this bubble grows large enough to not only cover me, but go below my feet and above my head. I have the power to open and close this bubble like a venician blind (window shades). When the blind is open, others can contact me, sense my presence, see me, hear me. When it is closed, I am invisible, impenetrable, and shielded from any outside forces in the astral. 

If you find yourself shielding from an attack, like when you are in the astral doing work to help rescue souls, and you encounter a negative (evil) entity, you can recharge and strengthen this shield by rooting yourself to a leyline (a natural power source found in the Earth, and they are located everywhere all over the globe). 

When you are finished using this shield-energy, you can give the energy back to the Earth by sending it to a leyline, or simply releasing it in meditation.
    Sounds easy enough. I don't wan't to astral project for fun, I want to do it for knowledge, To help other souls that are on the lower realm where the demons, negative energy etc.
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:48 pm

Thats where the real work is.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:58 pm

blackbirdrising wrote:Thats where the real work is.
    I know right.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:47 am