Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Angels answering back

Retro76

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Job/hobbies : School
    Registration date : 2014-06-20

angels - Angels answering back Empty Angels answering back

Post  Retro76 Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:08 pm

Last night I took the time to shout out a 'thank you prayer' to my guides, angels, guardian angels, and higher self, in that order. I had my eyes closed the whole time, and right when i moved to saying thanks to my angels, I started with, "Thank you too,angels..." and right when I said 'angels', an apple-sized white orb appeared and stayed for about 6 seconds. I was really happy for the rest of the night :)
    Spirit of Light
    Spirit of Light

Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2014-05-31

angels - Angels answering back Empty Re: Angels answering back

Post  Spirit of Light Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:28 pm

Retro76 wrote:Last night I took the time to shout out a 'thank you prayer' to my guides, angels, guardian angels, and higher self, in that order. I had my eyes closed the whole time, and right when i moved to saying thanks to my angels,  I started with, "Thank you too,angels..." and right when I said 'angels', an apple-sized white orb appeared and stayed for about 6 seconds. I was really happy for the rest of the night :)

That is lovely. I always say thank-you, people may stare at me when I do, but it is only polite :) You may want to leave the angels bit silent or you will get even funnier looks lol.
    gabzgrl
    gabzgrl

Female
    Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2013-05-14

Post  gabzgrl Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:24 pm

That's wonderful!  I think thanking the angels is a good gesture and keeps us assured they are listening and watching over us.  :bfs:
    GreenJade
    GreenJade

Female
    Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2014-08-05

Post  GreenJade Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:42 pm

Retro76 wrote:Last night I took the time to shout out a 'thank you prayer' to my guides, angels, guardian angels, and higher self, in that order. I had my eyes closed the whole time, and right when i moved to saying thanks to my angels,  I started with, "Thank you too,angels..." and right when I said 'angels', an apple-sized white orb appeared and stayed for about 6 seconds. I was really happy for the rest of the night :)

Wonderful confirmation for you Retro76, things like this certainly lift our spirit's  :flo:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:49 am

I think it's good to give/send thanks to who ever or whatever you believe in as well as the people in your life, the orb sounds lovely, I felt good for some time after I had one close.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Retro76

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Job/hobbies : School
    Registration date : 2014-06-20

Post  Retro76 Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:07 am

Yes, it's as if there is no word to describe the feeling, but it certainly was positive :)

Thanks for the replies on a seemingly 'dead topic' ;)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:32 am