Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
ameliorate
skylarker
kardecian
7 posters

Indian Saint on Bed of Fire ~ Unharmed?

kardecian
    kardecian

Male
    Number of posts : 249
    Job/hobbies : Funeral Service
    Registration date : 2013-06-20

Indian Saint on Bed of Fire ~ Unharmed? Empty Indian Saint on Bed of Fire ~ Unharmed?

Post  kardecian Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:01 am

I've seen this vide several times.  Every time I see it, I look to see how this was faked.  What do you think?  Do you think this is faked or real?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cI01ZY9vlQ
    skylarker
    skylarker

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2012-11-21

Indian Saint on Bed of Fire ~ Unharmed? Empty Re: Indian Saint on Bed of Fire ~ Unharmed?

Post  skylarker Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:06 pm

kardecian wrote:I've seen this vide several times.  Every time I see it, I look to see how this was faked.  What do you think?  Do you think this is faked or real?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cI01ZY9vlQ

That looks real to me.  I read a book called Recovering the Ancient Magic and it talked about fire walking.  It mentioned mysticism in India.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Indian Saint on Bed of Fire ~ Unharmed? Empty Re: Indian Saint on Bed of Fire ~ Unharmed?

Post  ameliorate Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:45 pm

My first thought in watching the video is that there seemed a colossal amount of smoke for the
    small fire starting below.  It made me wonder if the wood was very wet!  As the clothes started
    to catch fire he rose up. So...it did not fill me with wonder.

Skylarker mentioned firewalking but this is walking across hot coals barefoot.  It has been shown
    that walking quickly will not be so unbearable...it is often done for charity and requires mind over
    matter, i.e. conquering the fear.
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male

Post  kardecian Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:36 pm

ameliorate wrote:My first thought in watching the video is that there seemed a colossal amount of smoke for the
    small fire starting below.  It made me wonder if the wood was very wet!  As the clothes started
    to catch fire he rose up. So...it did not fill me with wonder.

Skylarker mentioned firewalking but this is walking across hot coals barefoot.  It has been shown
    that walking quickly will not be so unbearable...it is often done for charity and requires mind over
    matter, i.e. conquering the fear.
    My guess is that there's a natural explanation to it.  From my learning, I know that the spirits use natural laws to manifest.  To the incarnate eye spirit activity can appear miraculous. But, in reality, there are no manifest miracles.  Spirit Law and Natural Law are one and the same.  It's just that we don't necessarily understand all of the Natural Laws.  So, even if this is a 'miracle', there's a natural explanation to it.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    skylarker
    skylarker

Post  skylarker Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:22 am

Here's that book I was talking about above.  It covers fire walking, lava walking and that sort of thing.  It's a really interesting book.  It could help explain that video you posted.
    http://www.lulu.com/shop/max-freedom-long/huna-recovering-the-ancient-magic/paperback/product-22053175.html
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male

Post  kardecian Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:23 pm

skylarker wrote:Here's that book I was talking about above.  It covers fire walking, lava walking and that sort of thing.  It's a really interesting book.  It could help explain that video you posted.
    http://www.lulu.com/shop/max-freedom-long/huna-recovering-the-ancient-magic/paperback/product-22053175.html

That book looks interesting.   I might have to order it.
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2014-01-20

Post  GypsyDream Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:41 pm

I left Youtube on after watching the fire video, and it showed a video of Hindu statues drinking milk. It said in 1995, in Hindu communities all over the world, religious statues drank up to a liter of milk.
    I believe in this. I think the world is full of things we don't understand. I remember a few years ago, hearing about many many statues of the Virgin Mary that cried.
    I think some of these events exist in connection with preventing the type of world wide disasters that some people have said could happen.
      I think the Hindu statues are normally given offerings. When they accepted the extraordinary offerings of milk, there might have been an extraordinary danger for the world.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:39 pm

I remember my uncle telling me about the firewalker.    Walking on red hot coals.
    He was stationed in the area at that time....he checked everything he could find but found nothing to disprove  the fact that it was not false.....

Joan xx
    skylarker
    skylarker

Post  skylarker Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:24 pm

GypsyDream wrote:I left Youtube on after watching the fire video, and it showed a video of Hindu statues drinking milk. It said in 1995, in Hindu communities all over the world, religious statues drank up to a liter of milk.
    I believe in this. I think the world is full of things we don't understand. I remember a few years ago, hearing about many many statues of the Virgin Mary that cried.
    I think some of these events exist in connection with preventing the type of world wide disasters that some people have said could happen.
      I think the Hindu statues are normally given offerings. When they accepted the extraordinary offerings of milk, there might have been an extraordinary danger for the world.

I've seen videos on the milk miracle before.  I this really happened. I like your thought that perhaps it happened because of a extraordinary danger in the world at that time.
    skylarker
    skylarker

Post  skylarker Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:25 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:I remember my uncle telling me about the firewalker.    Walking on red hot coals.
    He was stationed in the area at that time....he checked everything he could find but found nothing to disprove  the fact that it was not false.....

Joan xx

Yes, fire walking is a proven fact.  There's also lava walking (in Hawaii and Polynesia).
    Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Post  Knight of Albion Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:24 am

His cloak, which presumably was made of cotton, only singed, suggesting something was afoot ...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:11 am