Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
dovehealer
mac
ameliorate
grpauls
8 posters

Spirituality and Reality

grpauls
    grpauls

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Job/hobbies : Traveling, Spirituality
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Spirituality and Reality Empty Spirituality and Reality

Post  grpauls Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:55 am

The truth of the matter is that the wall between reality and spirituality is totally nonexistent. The mind brings about this separation, so always be watchful for your mind sometimes can run out of control if you allow it. Always never forget to stop….step back…watch your actions prior and after any situation or circumstance, ask yourself why you made those choices and decisions and you shall see why you either failed or succeeded.

Do not base your plans upon present situations or circumstances, since these are brought about fear and anxiety, rather, based your plans on the future and the universe will work round to ensure it delivers the true tangible results, only this is the true path to take.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Spirituality and Reality Empty Re: Spirituality and Reality

Post  ameliorate Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:11 pm

I view that the future cannot be known so, to base plans on this, seems a little unstable.
    My focus is on the here and now, life as it unfolds and my plans are, as such, minimal.
    If you are in harmony, accepting then trusting that nature will provide serves well in
    many situations (obviously not on more practical matters).
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:35 pm

grpauls wrote:The truth of the matter is that the wall between reality and spirituality is totally nonexistent. The mind brings about this separation, so always be watchful for your mind sometimes can run out of control if you allow it. Always never forget to stop….step back…watch your actions prior and after any situation or circumstance, ask yourself why you made those choices and decisions and you shall see why you either failed or succeeded.

Do not base your plans upon present situations or circumstances, since these are brought about fear and anxiety, rather, based your plans on the future and the universe will work round to ensure it delivers the true tangible results, only this is the true path to take.
    It's an interesting point of view but one can not assume that what works for you personally will automatically apply to others; we each are on our individual journeys with personal paths that are to be followed. 
    dovehealer
    dovehealer

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Post  dovehealer Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:20 am

This is exactly why I love this forum so much!!! Because there is no "wrong answer"
    grpauls
    grpauls

Male

Post  grpauls Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:37 am

The truth of the matter is that the wall between reality and spirituality is totally nonexistent. The mind brings about this separation, so always be watchful for your mind sometimes can run out of control if you allow it. Always never forget to stop….step back…watch your actions prior and after any situation or circumstance, ask yourself why you made those choices and decisions and you shall see why you either failed or succeeded.

All present situations or circumstances are clouds of negativity brought about as a result of the minds recording and survival abilities so If you base your plans on what you are going through right now, you are basing your plans on the clouds, and we know that these clouds come and go depending on the depth of attachment.

But the choice is up to you to either decide you will operate under a great imagined future or you will operate under what you see or hear. The choice is yours on this matter.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:53 am

grpauls wrote:
    All present situations or circumstances are clouds of negativity brought about as a result of the minds recording and survival abilities so If you base your plans on what you are going through right now, you are basing your plans on the clouds, and we know that these clouds come and go depending on the depth of attachment.
    The present is negative?  Huh?  I have to disagree!  There is more to the present than making plans.  How we experience
    the 'now' is based on our reactions and mindsets which, as you say, is about our choices.  I have a positive mindset.
    grpauls
    grpauls

Male

Post  grpauls Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:02 am

All bad situations and circumstances (the word bad got omitted by error).....But......whichever way you choose to understand the statement as long as the right positivity and inspiration is achieved, you can. :)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:32 pm

Yep one great fat mushroom, and we all know the best way to feed a mushroom? Keep it in the dark and feed it bullsh*t.

Of course the now is what forms us. We have to take the now and work with it, we can't ignore it. It is.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    reikistar
    reikistar

Number of posts : 70
    Job/hobbies : Reading (fiction and non fiction), blogging, nature watching, dogs, meditation, dreams, reiki and self development.
    Registration date : 2015-05-10

Post  reikistar Mon May 18, 2015 6:21 pm

The point of power is in the now.

It's easy to say 'focus on the future' to make plans but the future is always uncertain. What if someone focused on having a successful career as a lawyer in a few years time only to become disabled, sick or die?

I respect people have different views but my understanding is that the present moment is the only power we have for it is the only reality. Tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. It exists only as a concept. It may not ever exist if the person thinking about it were to tragically die. Today is all we really have.
    Janice447
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2015-09-04

Post  Janice447 Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:55 am

I completely agree. I actually just finished reading a book and it says stuff bt really loosely, because everyone really is so different. Its called Easy Manifesting by sabrina woodson nd i highly reccomend

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:26 am