Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Visiting alternate realities/dimensions

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Visiting alternate realities/dimensions Empty Visiting alternate realities/dimensions

Post  1antique Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:41 pm

Does anyone here know anything about visiting alternate realities/dimensions? 

For the past few days, it seems as if I go to this one reality/dimension every time I go to sleep. It does not matter if it is a short nap or for all night.

I find that my physical reaction to this travel is different than normal astral travel. This totally wipes me out physically....sometimes it takes several hours to begin to feel better after visiting.

I, in no way, feel threatened or afraid during these visits. It is more like I am carrying on my normal life with normal people around me....including relatives sometimes. But, I can tell it is different in some way that I cannot put a finger on. 

Also, when I am there, it is extremely difficult to pull myself back to this reality. Maybe this is why I feel so wiped out for hours after visiting??

Any ideas would be welcome.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Visiting alternate realities/dimensions Empty Re: Visiting alternate realities/dimensions

Post  1antique Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:14 am

bumping............
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Visiting alternate realities/dimensions Empty Re: Visiting alternate realities/dimensions

Post  Crystal Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:49 pm

I know how debilitating this can be. Do you use any kind of protection at night? (hehehe) Do you ground or protect, do you use any crystals? they can all help and should make a massive difference to how you feel in the morning. Wat about gatekeepers, do you use them?

Your body needs to relax to heal and replenish when it sleeps but with all that activity the mind cannot rest and reach the lower levels of consciousness needed for that, hence the feeling tired.

I wonder , do you actively seek out these experiences?
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:43 pm

Crystal

This is my second attempt at a reply to your post. The first was obliterated by a power blip.

I will begin with your last question first.

I have, for many years, astral traveled extensively. I know that this contributes (at times) to being tired and/or feeling wiped out in the morning. Yes, I do seek this travel out...not as a visitor/tourist to the astral, but to work. There are many things that I do, which I will not detail here. But, it is not often, in fact, very seldom, that I travel to other realities. 

I think one thing that threw me so bad about this particular set of travels is the interaction with so many who were doppelgangers of my family. It was obvious that they were not the ones I deal with here, but it was difficult to put a finger on what was not right. Maybe it was just because I was so wiped out????

Since I originally entered this post, I found out that I was sent there in order to assist someone who needed help. I have an idea that I was not able to adequately prepare for this as it was not expected...much more of an emergency. I was left feeling so run down from the experience that I was barely able to function for those few days, much less try to decipher the cause or fix the situation. 

I always ensure that our home (and especially our bedroom) is well protected. Every night before bed I check all our defenses to guard against unwanted visitors. My wife does the same. That way if one of us misses something, hopefully the other will catch it. The few who have made it past the outer defenses found out that they did not want to venture closer. The gatekeepers (I call them guards) are part of that defense.

I know very little about crystals. In fact, I know so little that I would probably do more harm than good if I tried to use them at this point. I have been meaning to do some study on them, but...so little time...and even less energy. But, someday soon, I hope.

Thank you again for your response.  :hugz:
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:18 pm

I must admit that crystals and their uses is such an extensive field that even after spending most of my life studying them I am still learning as new crystals are discovered :)

I wonder, I presume you have ruled out any physical causes ?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Nice to see someone posting.    I won't attempt to answer this topic cos I don't know too much about the subject.    But carry on posting.please......it's good to see the old site still going!

Joanie.......xxx
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Crystal

I am seen regularly by a cardiologist and have been tested for sleep apnea. My only physical problems are asthma and a thing called spasming arteries. Other than that, I am in great health. Arteries perfectly clear (even for somebody almost 60) and no actual heart problems. The doctor does not know what is causing my spasming arteries, but I am on medication to prevent it from happening.

As far as crystals go.....not only is there (it seems like) thousands of different crystals, there seems to be a myriad of uses for each one. As you stated, a person could study them their entire life and not figure them out. 

It is kinda like trying to figure out women......  :happy:
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:33 pm

Joanie

It is so good to see you posting again. You bring so much light to this site.  :hugz:
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:46 pm

Ha, lol, I think I can figure out women, but each one is different.

I will think a bit more before I post :) It's busy here and I need to be quiet to answer properly :)
    dovehealer
    dovehealer

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Post  dovehealer Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:17 pm

Hi 1antique, if you don't mind me asking, was it your doppelgänger you were assisting? Although I've never experienced it..I've read it can wipe you out.  And the topic makes me think... You had said you ran into a lot of family member doppelgängers... Can one enter another reality to talk not just a "higher self", but higher self family member?
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:16 am

Dovehealer

I do believe that it was my doppelganger that I was visiting....but, at the same time, I never saw his face. It seemed like I was always looking through his eyes at everything around me.

BTW...the visits are continuing.

Today was a little (a lot) concerning. Someone told my doppelganger that he was his-  body, mind, and soul. I cannot remember that person's name, though.

As far as a 'higher self'? I don't think that this 'doppelganger' that I have been visiting is my higher self. I think that he an alternate reality me. Somewhere, long ago, a part of me split off. But, I do not know. It is only my conjecture.

Any additional ideas/comments would be appreciated.  :hugz:
    dovehealer
    dovehealer

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Post  dovehealer Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:10 pm

Today was a little (a lot) concerning. Someone told my doppelganger that he was his-  body, mind, and soul. I cannot remember that person's name, though.

I don't understand what this means? That "he was his". 

I understand this process (in my own theory) as ...very hard to explain.. But that you have many doppelgängers that reincarnate at the same time but can be different realities. So you as a whole are learning multiple lessons in any given "life cycle". So when I say "higher self", (could be the wrong term) I am talking about another part of you that has mastered a particular lesson. 

With that said, if this is the case.. And I wanted to learn more about a particular subject ...lets just say healing or use of crystals, I could perhaps talk to that "piece of me" that has already mastered the art of healing. 
    Now your post made me think.. Could another "me" from a different reality call on me for help as well? Hmm .. I don't see why not. Maybe this is what is happening to you. Do you know what the "problem" or emergency was that lead you to him? Are you able to look around and see or feel where the issue may lie? If you where asked ..your top two strengths in this life, what would they be? And perhaps see if one or both of those strengths are needed. 
    I would be interested to get anyone else's thoughts on this subject to... and anyone reading this, know that these are just my own personal thoughts so I don't have evidence to back this up. Sometimes things come to me and it just makes sense..like an aha moment.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:18 am

Dovehealer

I, too, am confused about what this other person meant when he told my doppelganger that he belonged to this other person. It could be something as simple as my doppelganger owed the person a lot of money or this other person could have been a negative entity that was attempting to claim him. Or it could be somewhere in between. I don't know.

I never thought about the fact that multiple pieces of oneself could be existing in separate dimensions in order to learn more life lessons at the same time. I always thought that it was a case of timelines splitting off of each other. Yours is an interesting concept.

Now your post made me think.. Could another "me" from a different reality call on me for help as well? Hmm .. I don't see why not. Maybe this is what is happening to you. Do you know what the "problem" or emergency was that lead you to him? 

I wonder if it was my doppelganger  that called me or maybe a guide that called me?

I feel that, at least in part, had to do with this other person that was trying to 'claim' my doppelganger as his. I may be wrong, though...wouldn't be the first time  :blush:

If you where asked ..your top two strengths in this life, what would they be? And perhaps see if one or both of those strengths are needed. 

I would have to say that my top two strengths would have to be empathy and dealing with negative entities. Plus, my connection with animals........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:47 am