Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

New to Site, Look Forward to Meeting you all

myself88
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2015-01-30

New to Site, Look Forward to Meeting you all Empty New to Site, Look Forward to Meeting you all

Post  myself88 Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:07 am

Greetings to you all,

I come here to discuss and interact, to share and to grow on my spiritual journey in this lifetime. I have been thinking about doing so for a while now and finally have made my first step toward achieving one of my life visions that I would like to accomplish. I am planning on being an active member, and am excited to meet like minded people.

I Started a blog...regarding how live happy through science and spirituality. It will be an on going theme within the articles...Just wanted to share the knowledge gained over the last couple of years. 

Id really like to see the blog post grow in viewership as the blog is going to be a module that will be condensed into a book and speeches which I plan to pursue sometime in the future.

An active dialogue with people is an important aspect to shaping the books and speeches with authentic anecdotes that I have to share and others that would like to shared with me.

Let me know of your thoughts?

If you wish to see the blog, the blog is found below, suggestions/comments on the content is also welcomed.

Follow my blog if you are interested in my words. I look forward to our future conversations.

Blog is call livinglifeeasiestpossible at the site blogspot.

Thank you. I look forward to meeting you all.

Peace be with you all.
    Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

New to Site, Look Forward to Meeting you all Empty Re: New to Site, Look Forward to Meeting you all

Post  Knight of Albion Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:32 pm

A very warm welcome to the forum!
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

New to Site, Look Forward to Meeting you all Empty Re: New to Site, Look Forward to Meeting you all

Post  mac Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:43 pm

myself88 wrote:Greetings to you all,

I come here to discuss and interact, to share and to grow on my spiritual journey in this lifetime. I have been thinking about doing so for a while now and finally have made my first step toward achieving one of my life visions that I would like to accomplish. I am planning on being an active member, and am excited to meet like minded people.

I Started a blog...regarding how live happy through science and spirituality. It will be an on going theme within the articles...Just wanted to share the knowledge gained over the last couple of years. 

Id really like to see the blog post grow in viewership as the blog is going to be a module that will be condensed into a book and speeches which I plan to pursue sometime in the future.

An active dialogue with people is an important aspect to shaping the books and speeches with authentic anecdotes that I have to share and others that would like to shared with me.

Let me know of your thoughts?

If you wish to see the blog, the blog is found below, suggestions/comments on the content is also welcomed.

Follow my blog if you are interested in my words. I look forward to our future conversations.

Blog is call livinglifeeasiestpossible at the site blogspot.

Thank you. I look forward to meeting you all.

Peace be with you all.
    I'm always happy to 'see' new contributors - the number of active contributors here is actually disappointingly small.  Maybe I'm getting a little too sensitive and cynical as I grow older, though, as your message seems more to do with promoting your blog. 

It would have been better - I think - had you joined in topic discussions and later mentioned your blog.  Don't you think?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:40 am