Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Auras
millergrls
Native spirit
angelrocco
8 posters

mediumship question

angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : full time mum and looking for my guide
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

mediumship question  Empty mediumship question

Post  angelrocco Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:56 pm

i know people say everyone has some degree of phsychic abilities. ive always been able to hear people saying sentences but not alot of it makes sense....its all jumbled up!!! i was wondering how would you go about developing it?? ive had dreams and some of the things ive dreamed about the events have happened like a few days later on and i get the feeling of de ja vu in alot of dreams aswell...or a knowing feeling like i been to the place in the dream before like its familiar to me but why that is i cant explain its just a knowing feeling really:) anyways yes thats my question :)
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

mediumship question  Empty Re: mediumship question

Post  Native spirit Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:36 pm

Meditation is a good way to connect to your guide .for myself its being outside in Nature but you find a way that suits you best everyone is different,listening to soothing music is another way ,as for your dreams write them down in a book.and look over them a while later and see what happens,or you could go to a spiritualist church especially if they hold development classes,

Namaste
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : full time mum and looking for my guide
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

mediumship question  Empty reply

Post  angelrocco Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:21 am

i do happen to have a local spiritualist church near me i have been thinking of starting to go to it this year aswell ty for replying xx
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:32 pm

I have thought about this but know of nothing in my area like it.  Let me know if you do and how you like it :astar:
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:12 pm

angelrocco wrote:i know people say everyone has some degree of phsychic abilities. ive always been able to hear people saying sentences but not alot of it makes sense....its all jumbled up!!! i was wondering how would you go about developing it?? ive had dreams and some of the things ive dreamed about the events have happened like a few days later on and i get the feeling of de ja vu in alot of dreams aswell...or a knowing feeling like i been to the place in the dream before like its familiar to me but why that is i cant explain its just a knowing feeling really:) anyways yes thats my question :)

Meditation is the way forward. Sit in the silence, If a Phone rings use your intuition to try and found out who it is then answer the phone and see if it is the person you thought off. You can meditate on your third eye which can increase your psychic abilities as a clairvoyant. Connect with your guides, Sit for spirit, Observe your thoughts, If you approach someone Tune into there energy field and try to pick up Impressions. There are so many ways.
    Yushri

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Job/hobbies : Housekeeper
    Registration date : 2014-08-20

Post  Yushri Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:04 pm

To me mediumship is not realy a gift. i'll try to explane in the way i see it. Of course it is know'n as mediumship and 'gifted'  , i use that word too because people know it as gifted. In that way i'm gifted too.

Everybody has chakra's. The third eye chakra or/and the crown chakra are the most important to develop 'skills' and possibilities to connect with 'above'. In first place you have to be grounded very well, first chakra. If the firsdt chakra is a 'mess' then how can the others be cleaned up and work well? The third eye or the sixth chakra is the chakra of 'see the other world', the seventh is 'I hear', it takes plenty time to explane it well, chakra's are also connencted with our soul and other souls. People with an open sixth chakra will be able to see spirits, what our regular eyes can't see, the third eye can. Chakra's can be also to open or to closed. Perhaps blocked.
    The seventh, our crown makes us able to hear and 'speak' telepathicilly but forget it when you are not grounded. That's how I see it, doesn't mean I can't be wrong.
    jasmine1212
    jasmine1212

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2015-04-04

mediumship question  Empty Some ideas on where to start. :)

Post  jasmine1212 Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:59 am

angelrocco wrote:i know people say everyone has some degree of phsychic abilities. ive always been able to hear people saying sentences but not alot of it makes sense....its all jumbled up!!! i was wondering how would you go about developing it?? ive had dreams and some of the things ive dreamed about the events have happened like a few days later on and i get the feeling of de ja vu in alot of dreams aswell...or a knowing feeling like i been to the place in the dream before like its familiar to me but why that is i cant explain its just a knowing feeling really:) anyways yes thats my question :)

Angel-
    I have always been a lot like you.  Thinking of a song or movie and then seconds or minutes later the song comes on or the movie is playing on tv, having de ja vu, having a dream and then seeing something eerily similar.
    And I hear snaps and pops and even door bells ringing when I am nearly half asleep.
    I personally that each person has psychic abilities. Some are aware of it at a very early age and develop them, some are aware of their abilities and suppress them and some don't even recognize their abilities and develop them until far later in life.

I will tell you what I did to begin to work on my abilities and then you can decide if you want to try that route as well.  :)
    About a year ago, I went to see a very reputable and professional medium/psychic.
    She not only answered several questions I had about certain events that have occurred over the years, but reaffirmed one of the ways that my Spirit Guides have been communicating with me.
    Several of my Guides came forward during the reading and after getting information and affirmation from them, it was like a little kick start to going further and advancing my abilities and knowledge.
    So, I had all this information...where do I start?  What abilities do I have? Clairvoyance? Clairsentience? Clairaudience? Claircognizance?
    I started off by reading books, mostly through my local library system (to save money).

One of the authors I really liked is Sonia Choquette. I have really liked Ask Your Guides and The Psychic Pathway.
    She not only gives an explanation of what she is saying, but gives examples and ways to practice in each chapter.
    It's written in a way that really makes it easy to take baby steps if you need to, but at the same time, is written in a way that doesn't offend the more advanced person.
    I took notes on what really "spoke" to me or peaked my interest and did more reading and more research.
    And started practicing a little each day.
    After a while, I learned that I best pick up on things through sound and sound vibration or am more prone towards Clairaudience.
    So, knowing that, I pay more attention to sounds than visual information.
    After practicing "hearing" my Guides for example, it became easier and easier.

I am a learning kind of personality so reading books, doing research online, talking to other people of the same like mind, is what opens doors for me.
    I have talked to many people who say that meditation is the way to open yourself to your gifts, chakras, etc.
    I am a very Type A personality, and I can't keep my mind still enough for what most consider traditional meditation.
    For me, my meditation is taking a walk in a park, taking a hot bubble bath or listening to some of my favorite music.

You will have to find what is "best" for you.  There is no right or wrong answer, so you can't make a mistake.  :)
    I recommend, trying one thing, see what you think and feel about it, and decide if that resonates with you or not.
    You might want to keep it and try something new too or move on to something else entirely.

The main thing is to go about it with a Light and Loving heart and with Positive intentions.  :)

Hope this gives you some ideas to start.
    Jasmine
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:38 pm

Been looking for a subject which fits the thoughts in my head.

Mediumship or those in the spirit world.

Been reading a lot lately about the spirit world.     As I grow older,why am I not dreaming about those in spirit?    Why are we not drawing together as I get ready to leave this world?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:54 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Been looking for a subject which fits the thoughts in my head.

Been reading a lot lately about the spirit world.     As I grow older,why am I not dreaming about those in spirit?    Why are we not drawing together as I get ready to leave this world?

Dear Joan, perhaps you are 20 years away from dying? Perhaps you still have a lot of work to do? 

Perhaps instead of thinking about spirit you should be thinking about the living? 

So many people have their lives taken away early, in deep pain and anguish; and so that makes it is hard to read that you are focusing on the end and apparently wishing life away?  Perhaps even spare a thought for those who will ultimately be left behind too?

Maybe do something new, join in with other people, see what there is on offer?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:09 pm

Crystal wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Been looking for a subject which fits the thoughts in my head.

Dear Joan, perhaps you are 20 years away from dying? Perhaps you still have a lot of work to do? 

Perhaps instead of thinking about spirit you should be thinking about the living? 

So many people have their lives taken away early, in deep pain and anguish; and so that makes it is hard to read that you are focusing on the end and apparently wishing life away?  Perhaps even spare a thought for those who will ultimately be left behind too?

I know what you are saying,Crystal and I do feel so guilty at my thoughts.   Just feeling very down at this moment.   Not for myself but the loneliness which surrounds me.   My wonderful man,my husband,I miss him so much.
    I won't go on any more in that vein.     I am not trying to upset anyone,I am just describing my life at the moment.   
    You see I am at that age,where the strength of the body weakens and and we don't have the stamina to defeat the bad times.......
    You will understand,my friend,when you reach that same age!     Have patience and love for those who have.......
    :megahug:
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:54 pm

Joan you are not going anywhere just yet the lonliness is the fog that clouds your vision for looking forward,i know how you feel as you know i go to see someone in the same position whilst you get feelings of doom its not perminamt it does lift, the woman i see is a very negative person has little friends because people cant put up with her negativity. it doesnt bother me i shrug it off and leave it with her, everything you have said since loosing ken she has said with loosing her husband.. but she can walk drive do as she wishes but prefers to sit in moaning. your walking is suffering because of the fall you had it shook you up more than you thought it would, but you still have your humour which i see and thats worth a lot

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:07 pm

Crystal wrote:

I feel you are right but I have always found it hard to make new friends. 
     I have a strong feeling I do not have long to go here on the earth.   I cannot rid myself of this feeling.....
    I do have friends,many friends but it makes no difference.......

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:03 am