Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Expanding the aura.

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Expanding the aura. Empty Expanding the aura.

Post  Auras Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:13 pm

I got back from college a few hours ago and went for a nap and woke up and had a go at seeing people auras again.

While on the Topic of auras, I was wondering because we can see auras, Maybe we can watch our own aura expand? Opinions?

BigJohn likes this post

Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Expanding the aura. Empty Re: Expanding the aura.

Post  Crystal Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:49 pm

I'm not sure why you would want your aura to expand? The best kind of auric shield is close fitting, tight and smoothly polished.

It's good to see you back here :)

BigJohn likes this post

kiwi

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2016-11-05

Expanding the aura. Empty Re: expanding the aura

Post  kiwi Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:48 am

I only expand my aura, if I'm going to a place I feel I would be *out of my comfort zone*
    going to venues where lots of people or to a suburb I have not driven to before.
    As well as placing protection around myself.

I expand it, so I can have breathing space otherwise Ill feel like I'm suffocating from the new energy that's around me until
    my body can accustom itself and I can have composure on my emotions and intuition.
    I find people will come and chat because they can feel a good vibe, and I also find a lot of negative will stay away.
    Anyone with bad vibes I see stand at a distance even though I can still feel their presence, I have a wide enough
    expansion I can move freely about.

The way I expand my aura is by:

placing a protection around myself first, *for the highest good of all an no harm to none*
    while breathing in I feel the cool air enter my body through my nose, and as I breathe out
    I feel the warmth of the air release  as well as feel my body start to warm/heat up
    I pay attention on feeling love increase within me and any other beautiful vibes I want to send out
    and I focus on the heat expanding from my body. At the same time saying a prayer

I do the same when I do any bubble protections, that way I am within my own space, my own energy and vibes

BigJohn likes this post

BigJohn
    BigJohn

Number of posts : 174
    Location : Gee.... I forgot again. Mother said to tell people "Over there!" but I cant remember being thare so I am not two sure about that.
    Job/hobbies : A. Eat food. B. Watch TV. C. On Forum. D. Go to A.
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Post  BigJohn Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:32 am

Auras wrote:I got back from college a few hours ago and went for a nap and woke up and had a go at seeing people auras again.

While on the Topic of auras, I was wondering because we can see auras, Maybe we can watch our own aura expand? Opinions?

What I find interesting, which you might find interesting, is looking at my own Aura that I can physically see in 'front' of me.
    BigJohn
    BigJohn

Location : Gee.... I forgot again. Mother said to tell people "Over there!" but I cant remember being thare so I am not two sure about that.

Post  BigJohn Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:33 am

Crystal wrote:I'm not sure why you would want your aura to expand? The best kind of auric shield is close fitting, tight and smoothly polished.

It's good to see you back here :)

What comes to mind is "Curiosity killed a 'cat'"! 

For me, it is one of the fastest ways to learn.
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female
    Number of posts : 265

Post  RainbowLight Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:31 pm

I'm not often really actively busy with it anymore but playing around with the aura can be fun!
    First of course you have to learn to even feel it, to have it, and to have it clear and strong. 
    When I first started I couldn't have a very large aura, no one could btw. When you're not used to it and try to expand it you cannot keep it strong. 
    Then later on, we had to expand it, make it as wide as possible. First a few meters, then the entire room, and further and further, to see if you could make it miles wide even, and how that felt.
    I remember at some point losing touch with it. But I did exercise it regularly in those days, just for the heck of it :)
    And sometimes, when out and about in nature for instance, in a place where you are safe, you can easily expand your aura. But when in a crowd it's better to keep it closer to you. 
    It is fun as when you're at peace and expand you can feel other energies. I've done that when sitting on the shore where I could see the other island/peninsula in the distance. Go all the way to that other shore with my aura. Fun to do! 

These days I often forget to tend to my aura, in the sense of making it clear and strong and putting a colour in it. That's because I live alone and there's not really a need to be overly vigilant. 
    But sometimes I still do it. Funny enough, I did yesterday when I was out for a walk. Then I sometimes put bright red in it so cars see me or if in nature, I make it transparent so I totally blend in. Don't do that in a crowd or people will literally barge into you, hihi.

Anywho, in general I keep it closer to me at a comfortable distance :)

BigJohn likes this post

BigJohn
    BigJohn

Post  BigJohn Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:10 pm

RainbowLight wrote:I'm not often really actively busy with it anymore but playing around with the aura can be fun!
    First of course you have to learn to even feel it, to have it, and to have it clear and strong. 
    When I first started I couldn't have a very large aura, no one could btw. When you're not used to it and try to expand it you cannot keep it strong. 
    Then later on, we had to expand it, make it as wide as possible. First a few meters, then the entire room, and further and further, to see if you could make it miles wide even, and how that felt.
    I remember at some point losing touch with it. But I did exercise it regularly in those days, just for the heck of it :)
    And sometimes, when out and about in nature for instance, in a place where you are safe, you can easily expand your aura. But when in a crowd it's better to keep it closer to you. 
    It is fun as when you're at peace and expand you can feel other energies. I've done that when sitting on the shore where I could see the other island/peninsula in the distance. Go all the way to that other shore with my aura. Fun to do! 

These days I often forget to tend to my aura, in the sense of making it clear and strong and putting a colour in it. That's because I live alone and there's not really a need to be overly vigilant. 
    But sometimes I still do it. Funny enough, I did yesterday when I was out for a walk. Then I sometimes put bright red in it so cars see me or if in nature, I make it transparent so I totally blend in. Don't do that in a crowd or people will literally barge into you, hihi.

NICE COMMENT!

Something I have done, is found 'stuff' in my Aura which I remove.

When it comes to driving, I like having my Aura most Red with some Yellow.
    That seems to help tremendously.
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female
    Number of posts : 265

Post  RainbowLight Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:39 pm

BigJohn wrote:
    RainbowLight wrote:I'm not often really actively busy with it anymore but playing around with the aura can be fun!

NICE COMMENT!

Something I have done, is found 'stuff' in my Aura which I remove.

When it comes to driving, I like having my Aura most Red with some Yellow.
    That seems to help tremendously.
    Oh yes, it can work a treat in traffic for sure! Sometimes it doesn't though and then I really don't get why not. 
    Once I was driving home from the crystal shop -approx. 55 mins- and I had this woman tailgating me ALL the way home!! No matter what I did. Then I don't get why that happens as i was in a great mood, feeling good etc etc. 
    I hate tailgating as I've been in an accident and ended up with a whiplash because of someone else's negligence so I know the dangers...
    But usually it does work really well indeed!

BigJohn likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:57 pm