Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Thunder Bow
SpiritVoices
6 posters

The Time to Leave?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

The Time to Leave? Empty The Time to Leave?

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:32 pm

I am fast approaching my time to leave.     I wonder what signs I will be shown before the actual event happens.

Will it be a voice in my ear?     Will I suddenly find peace?    
    Will see my relatives who have left before me?  :hugsquish:

Will we all meet again?  :megahug:

Joanie xxx
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

The Time to Leave? Empty Re: The Time to Leave?

Post  Thunder Bow Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:14 pm

Do you have a terminal illness? How many days do you have left?
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:23 pm

.joan you know ken will come for when it is your time.and you will be reunited with others that have already passed.and who knows spirit may give you a message before its your time.

Namaste
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:54 am

SpiritVoices wrote:I am fast approaching my time to leave.     I wonder what signs I will be shown before the actual event happens.

Joanie xxx
    I mean the following in the kindest way.  If it's near your time, and as I believe you're ready to say goodbye, I hope it will be an exciting and joyous time as all the 'stuff' we've discussed for years concerning passing over, and what happens next, comes to pass.... 

Nobody can be certain exactly how your passing will happen or exactly who will be with you but it's a near-certain bet that your beloved Ken will be there in the forefront of all the family and friends who will be looking forward to your return and waiting to help in every way they can.  Those you'd like to see will know your desires and if they care for you in the way you care for them there's no reason they won't be around for you at the 'right' time.

Will you meet with your friends from this and other websites?  I don't know and no-one (this side) can know for certain.  Will all this afterlife stuff seem important or interesting after we've left 'this mortal coil' behind us?  I doubt it but we all will have to wait and see what we feel as individuals.  If we do get together to discuss things just think how we might feel about all the things we believed might happen - and then didn't!  And all the things we didn't know about 'in-the-body' but actually did know as spirit individuals but couldn't recall when we lived in this world...

I hope your passing - whenever it happens and it may not be for some time - is all you hope for, Joanie. :love:  It's exactly what I hope for myself when my time is done....  :asmile:
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male
    Number of posts : 249
    Job/hobbies : Funeral Service
    Registration date : 2013-06-20

Post  kardecian Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:45 am

Joan!  When it's your time, you'll be surrounding by a host of spirit friends/spirit family who will greet you and lead you into Summerland.  You'll be with Ken, your parents and so many others who have been waiting for you. You will be in perfect peace.  It'll be a simple falling to sleep and waking up again, only you'll wake up in Summerland.  You know these things, and you are so deserving of these things.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:01 am

Thunder Bow wrote:Do you have a terminal illness? How many days do you have left?
    I'm still pretty healthy but just 'feel' not much time is here......Dreaming of my mother and father a lot.    Would that make any difference?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:07 am

mac wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:I am fast approaching my time to leave.     I wonder what signs I will be shown before the actual event happens.

Joanie xxx
    I mean the following in the kindest way.  If it's near your time, and as I believe you're ready to say goodbye, I hope it will be an exciting and joyous time as all the 'stuff' we've discussed for years concerning passing over, and what happens next, comes to pass.... 

Nobody can be certain exactly how your passing will happen or exactly who will be with you but it's a near-certain bet that your beloved Ken will be there in the forefront of all the family and friends who will be looking forward to your return and waiting to help in every way they can.  Those you'd like to see will know your desires and if they care for you in the way you care for them there's no reason they won't be around for you at the 'right' time.

Will you meet with your friends from this and other websites?  I don't know and no-one (this side) can know for certain.  Will all this afterlife stuff seem important or interesting after we've left 'this mortal coil' behind us?  I doubt it but we all will have to wait and see what we feel as individuals.  If we do get together to discuss things just think how we might feel about all the things we believed might happen - and then didn't!  And all the things we didn't know about 'in-the-body' but actually did know as spirit individuals but couldn't recall when we lived in this world...

I hope your passing - whenever it happens and it may not be for some time - is all you hope for, Joanie. :love:  It's exactly what I hope for myself when my time is done....  :asmile:
    Thanks Mac!    :hugz: That was a nice effort.....glad you didn't mention another name......He came out of the picture a good while ago..... :happy:

:yawning:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:09 am

Native spirit wrote:.joan you know ken will come for when it is your time.and you will be reunited with others that have already passed.and who knows spirit may give you a message before its your time.

Namaste
    Now that I would like,Carron.    To be told that i will joining the only man I have loved!    Hugs Carron...... :hugz:
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:57 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Thunder Bow wrote:Do you have a terminal illness? How many days do you have left?
    I'm still pretty healthy but just 'feel' not much time is here......Dreaming of my mother and father a lot.    Would that make any difference?

Dreaming of your Mother and Father, means you are in connection with your own wisdom! Your death may not be all so near. Maybe your mind is telling you that you are a wise elder, and it is time to pass on that wisdom to others. Start by sharing in this forum. I think there is an world of adventure waiting just for you, as an elder. I think you may have some healing ability. The world needs someone like you. :yeah:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:43 am

Thank you for all those lovely answers.    My day has brightened.     Been sitting here in my lounge,reading the answers to other questions.

This is the only thing after reading,has brightened my day.   My back hurts and I can hardly walk.    I am now in my 80's!    But still full of energy.     I think I have had enough of this world.   

Off to read the book my daughter bought the other day about what to expect from the afterlife......Hope it's good!

:happy:

Joanie xxx
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:05 pm

This World can still offer you much, even in your 80s. All you got to do is jump up and see. Get Medical Attention for your depression. Also seek a support group. Best yet, there are still some things you can offer the world.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:14 pm

What Thunder Bow has said to you joan is so correct you have a good knowledge of spiritualism that you can share with others, when we speak you always make me laugh share that with other people

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:29 pm

Bless your heart,Carron and you too,Thunderbow.    

I still have the book that was given to me recently about Reincarnation.    Off to bed shortly to start reading it....My one interest in it is to what it holds.     About reincarnation!     I want to see the truth of that!      

I hope I have the time to realise when my time arrives.   Also to let you all know my time has arrived!    Pity that we don't know when the second reincarnation starts to happen.   To study it from start to finish!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:48 pm