Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Carolyn
1antique
Violet
7 posters

'Tears and holes' in the aura?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

'Tears and holes' in the aura? Empty 'Tears and holes' in the aura?

Post  Violet Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:21 pm

Hmmm i'm suspicious of this especially when I hear of vast amounts of money being asked for to repair it, what are your thoughts on this? Do we get holes and tears in the aura, if so how?
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

'Tears and holes' in the aura? Empty Re: 'Tears and holes' in the aura?

Post  1antique Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:36 pm

To answer this question, we must first remember that the aura is merely an electromagnetic around our bodies which can be seen and measured just as any electromagnetic field can. As such, it can be damaged/interfered with in the same way as any other. In fact, the earth is experiencing the same thing right now due to interior and exterior forces acting upon it.

So, can they develop holes/tears? I would say yes. Can someone repair this for you? Only by finding the PHYSICAL cause of the damage and repairing that. Oh sure, you can put tape over a leaky pipe, but, it isn't REALLY repaired, is it?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:24 am

No it isn't :giggles: it will leak again at some point.
    Do you think you would you need another person (working on that theory) to repair it, or fix it yourself?
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:34 am

I think that, just as with the leak, it is not the leak that must be fixed, but the pipe. The earth is experiencing a disruption in it's electromagnetic field because of sun-spots, gamma ray bursts from distant stars, gravity disturbances, changes within the earth, and who knows what else. The only way that the damage can be fixed is for those causes to cease causing the problem.

A tape ain't gonna do it....and neither will opening up your wallet....unless of course those people wanting to fix your auric problems are doctors........ :rant:
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:51 pm

Violet wrote:Hmmm i'm suspicious of this especially when I hear of vast amounts of money being asked for to repair it, what are your thoughts on this? Do we get holes and tears in the aura, if so how?

Paying for the holes and tears in your spirit would be about as effective as paying for a stay in a drug rehab center or for psychotherapy. "You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make him drink," is the old saying. Those holes and tears are caused by the person having survived emotional betrayal, enduring years of abuse, distrust, they are fear based scars. Some even come from prior lifetimes (death related injuries which leave marks of phobia, fear, anger associated with the cause of the death before). You can pay to get the holes fixed, but whether it works for you or not depends entirely on your mindset. Are you willing to let go of the anger, pain, fear, injustice done to you, or will you feel better for a while then slip back into the state you were in. You cant fix it from the outside, only from the inside. 'Tears and holes' in the aura? 46693
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:56 pm

Violet wrote:No it isn't :giggles: it will leak again at some point.
    Do you think you would you need another person (working on that theory) to repair it, or fix it yourself?

Both... But like others have said you have to do the work. Otherwise chances are it will break open again, and again.

If you beat your car to death, and fix it up again, and then continue to beat it to death you will continue patching, and fixing up your car. Only until you take care of it will you not be spending money to constantly have it fixed.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:31 am

Good points Carolyn. 'Tears and holes' in the aura? 28115
    I get what you're saying too innerlight but what about all these people who don't even know they have an aura? Or does simply keeping the mind and body healthy keep the aura good?
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:38 am

Same as your chakra's. You don't need to now it exists to live a normal healthy life. Living a poor, or bad life could affect your aura, and you not even know it.

It could explain why some have fatigue that they just can't figure out what it is. On an energetic level you could be losing your energy through holes in your aura.

Doesn't mean you have to work on your aura. It's just an extra set of eyes if you will.
    Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female
    Number of posts : 159
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post  Earthealer Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:36 pm

Did you know you can always stich them back up again by visualising a needle and a thread of energy? I usually use blue energy to stitch up the hole. And by cleansing my aura I sit in a circle of four cyrstals and meditate until the time I feel is right to stop. You can do either of these two exercises by visualisation and meditation.

:stars:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:16 pm

Thanks Septima 'Tears and holes' in the aura? 821538
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:10 am

NEEDLES? DID SOMEBODY SAY NEEDLES? 'Tears and holes' in the aura? 58471 'Tears and holes' in the aura? 671114 'Tears and holes' in the aura? 489992
    Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female
    Number of posts : 159
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post  Earthealer Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:33 am

lol just visualise a sewing needle not the big kind or if you like just visualise by filling in the holes in your aura with energy I suspect that would work as well if you have a fear of needles. I think my heart chakra needs cleansing.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:49 am

Yes, there are many ways to visualise closing of holes and tears in your aura (or shielding, for that matter). I will normally kinda put things on auto-pilot, if you know what I mean.....
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:30 am

Anytime you are lied to, betrayed, used, or physically hurt, you get a new tear in the aura. I would warn against someone healing you for money because you can be healed through time, prayer, forgiveness, and acceptance. Its like anything else....if you force it to be healed....you didn't learn the lesson from the pain, which means history will repeat itself. .
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:25 pm

czardoust wrote:Anytime you are lied to, betrayed, used, or physically hurt, you get a new tear in the aura. I would warn against someone healing you for money because you can be healed through time, prayer, forgiveness, and acceptance. Its like anything else....if you force it to be healed....you didn't learn the lesson from the pain, which means history will repeat itself. .

Hi Carolyn, no I would never pay any money for such a thing.
    Akyana
    Akyana

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Akyana Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:12 pm

Violet wrote:
    czardoust wrote:Anytime you are lied to, betrayed, used, or physically hurt, you get a new tear in the aura. I would warn against someone healing you for money because you can be healed through time, prayer, forgiveness, and acceptance. Its like anything else....if you force it to be healed....you didn't learn the lesson from the pain, which means history will repeat itself. .

Hi Carolyn, no I would never pay any money for such a thing.

'Tears and holes' in the aura? 160943 I would.

Because if someone does that full time...because he is so good and so wanted,
    he has to have some finances too to survive..imo
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:28 pm

Violet wrote:Hmmm i'm suspicious of this especially when I hear of vast amounts of money being asked for to repair it, what are your thoughts on this? Do we get holes and tears in the aura, if so how?
    I say no we can't get holes and tears in the aura basically because the aura isn't solid, it's energy that is constantly changing. That's my thoughts anyhow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:06 am