Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Hello! Glad to be here!

jasmine1212
    jasmine1212

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2015-04-04

Hello! Glad to be here! Empty Hello! Glad to be here!

Post  jasmine1212 Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:37 am

Hello everyone. I'm really glad to find a wonderful forum like this where I can speak to and learn from like-mined and like-spirited people.
    I started to explore my spiritual gifts, personal awakening and continue on my journey about a year ago.
    I had always had questions about some very interesting and unexplainable things that first began in my early childhood and decided to get a reading from a wonderful and amazing woman.
    Not only was she able to provide me the answers to my questions but I learned about my Healer Guide Lily, my Protector/Guardian Angel Guide Cerberus, but also received information from my Panel Members.
    Since then, I have been practicing communicating with my Guides, doing lots of research online, reading all kinds of books and reaching out to others who want to talk about their journey.
    I have some wild stories to tell, so if you're curious, feel free to message me and (or if you would like to talk) and I would be glad to share them with you.
    Take Care! :)
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Hello! Glad to be here! Empty Re: Hello! Glad to be here!

Post  Aqua Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:07 am

Hi Jasmine, I'd like to hear your stories......:urwelcome:
    Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Post  Knight of Albion Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:33 pm

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Jasmine.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:23 pm

jasmine1212 wrote:Hello everyone. I'm really glad to find a wonderful forum like this where I can speak to and learn from like-mined and like-spirited people.
    I started to explore my spiritual gifts, personal awakening and continue on my journey about a year ago.
    I had always had questions about some very interesting and unexplainable things that first began in my early childhood and decided to get a reading from a wonderful and amazing woman.
    Not only was she able to provide me the answers to my questions but I learned about my Healer Guide Lily, my Protector/Guardian Angel Guide Cerberus, but also received information from my Panel Members.
    Since then, I have been practicing communicating with my Guides, doing lots of research online, reading all kinds of books and reaching out to others who want to talk about their journey.
    I have some wild stories to tell, so if you're curious, feel free to message me and (or if you would like to talk) and I would be glad to share them with you.
    Take Care! :)
    You've joined us in an open, public forum.  Why not share what you have to say right here?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:47 pm