Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New Problem...

Retro7600

Male
    Number of posts : 94
    Job/hobbies : School :P
    Registration date : 2014-12-14

New Problem... Empty New Problem...

Post  Retro7600 Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:30 am

If you weren't aware, the time that I post this is 10:30 PM in my time, and I had a problem with sleep last night.

I woke up very out of it, to find a flashlight in my eyes and my mom asking me questions. Now, I don't remember hearing the questions, but I remember hearing "what's your name?" I don't even remembering answering, but apparently I did, and they left.
    Reasoning? They were scared that I was dead! Why? My eyes were open while I was sleeping, when my Mon turned on the light my eyes were (somewhat) rolled back in to my head, and I didn't respond to anything they told me.

It was strange, because I went to sleep on the thought of "can I meet my spirit animal?", and I repeated this while I was very awake. Next thing I know, I remember the feeling of disconnection, probably from a dream though, and there are suddenly people in my face and stuff.

Is this a medical issue? I've never had This happen to me in my life! When I woke up I was terrified, did a little thing that I say to get rid of anything with a negative Influence on my life, and went back to sleep.
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

New Problem... Empty Re: New Problem...

Post  Aqua Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:22 am

When I woke up I was terrified, did a little thing that I say to get rid of anything with a negative Influence on my life, and went back to sleep.

I don't understand what you mean here.  I don't think it was a medical issue, Do you astral travel?
    Retro7600

Male
    Number of posts : 94
    Job/hobbies : School :P
    Registration date : 2014-12-14

Post  Retro7600 Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:32 pm

Idk, when I feel like something bad happens or if something bad night happen, I just say a little sentence asking for only the happiest of spirits today and to only be influenced by them, not the bad ones. This could apply even to people, not just spirits.

Well, I haven't been able to astral travel... Yet. Maybe some day :/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:11 pm