Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Can anyone do a reading for me?

orivend
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2015-06-12

Can anyone do a reading for me? Empty Can anyone do a reading for me?

Post  orivend Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:41 am

Hello, I just came across this forum and I thought of asking to see if someone was able to do a reading for me. I'm going through a very bad time in my life. Fear of death is consuming me to the point where I can't enjoy anything. Someone being able to connect to a deceased loved one and give confirmation that life does continue after death would bring me much comfort.
    PassionOfHybrid

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2015-05-16

Can anyone do a reading for me? Empty Re: Can anyone do a reading for me?

Post  PassionOfHybrid Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:00 pm

orivend wrote:Hello, I just came across this forum and I thought of asking to see if someone was able to do a reading for me. I'm going through a very bad time in my life. Fear of death is consuming me to the point where I can't enjoy anything. Someone being able to connect to a deceased loved one and give confirmation that life does continue after death would bring me much comfort.

Yes it does....it surely does.

everything will be fine. have trust and faith.
    orivend
    Just joined

Post  orivend Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:30 pm

Thanks for the reply Passion. See that's the thing, I've always felt like I just can't have faith. I know some may see this as a weakness and I don't deny that it is but I just was never able to understand what faith is or how it works. For me to believe in something I need to be convinced somehow. I don't control this, it's just the way belief works for me and it always has. I can't choose to believe in something. This is why I'm asking for a reading, because having confirmation would convince me and I also feel that my life would definitely change for the better. Tell me, how did you personally come to believe that consciousness continues after death?
    PassionOfHybrid

Post  PassionOfHybrid Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:46 am

orivend wrote:Thanks for the reply Passion. See that's the thing, I've always felt like I just can't have faith. I know some may see this as a weakness and I don't deny that it is but I just was never able to understand what faith is or how it works. For me to believe in something I need to be convinced somehow. I don't control this, it's just the way belief works for me and it always has. I can't choose to believe in something. This is why I'm asking for a reading, because having confirmation would convince me and I also feel that my life would definitely change for the better. Tell me, how did you personally come to believe that consciousness continues after death?
    Just because you can't notice it, doesn't mean it's not there.

It seems you have issues with doubt and fear. heart and root chakra.This may just be your approach to life, in general.But, something may have happened to you in the past, that messed up your chakras.

It is up to YOU to believe my words, i should not have to convince you of something i believe to be true. Truth, will continue to exist whether the next person believes in it or not.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:12 pm

PassionOfHybrid wrote:
    It is up to YOU to believe my words, i should not have to convince you of something i believe to be true. Truth, will continue to exist whether the next person believes in it or not.

But a person would be stupid to blindly believe in the words or beliefs of some anonymous person on the internet!

Just because you think it is the truth does not mean it is the truth, just your version of it.
    PassionOfHybrid

Post  PassionOfHybrid Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:28 pm

Crystal wrote:
    PassionOfHybrid wrote:

But a person would be stupid to blindly believe in the words or beliefs of some anonymous person on the internet!

Just because you think it is the truth does not mean it is the truth, just your version of it.
    No one is telling him to blindly believe me. It's up to him what he wants to do. 

It's what I believe to be true, no point in trying to convince someone of something I know. Seems like my comment provoked you, well, it wasn't meant to be rude, perhaps you just perceive it as such. Be careful, have more control over your reactions.

He want's to be convinced...it's gonna take more than words for him to believe such an idea. He has to find out for himself, then he'll come up with an answer.He's simply skeptical, and it doesn't matter what I say, words are just gonna be words to him.What's there is there, unless you choose to not see it.

Hence "it is up to him". Perhaps i should've choosen different wording. Truth can come in many different perspectives.But at the end of the day, what's there,is there..."how" you see it, varies from person to person.

Last edited by PassionOfHybrid on Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:14 pm

orivend wrote:Thanks for the reply Passion. See that's the thing, I've always felt like I just can't have faith. I know some may see this as a weakness and I don't deny that it is but I just was never able to understand what faith is or how it works. For me to believe in something I need to be convinced somehow. I don't control this, it's just the way belief works for me and it always has. I can't choose to believe in something. This is why I'm asking for a reading, because having confirmation would convince me and I also feel that my life would definitely change for the better. Tell me, how did you personally come to believe that consciousness continues after death?

I began to believe buy watching and listening for signs.  If we slow down enough ad pay attention and wait we will see the signs.  Even in a small butterfly flitting by.  When my grandmother passed she said to watch for white butterflies that when she was trying to get me to see her she would be there as a white butterfly.  Then one day a white butterfly nearly knocked me off of my feet and I knew who it was.  Our loved ones are never gone.  Only our bodies die not our spirit.  All we have to do is slow down and feel their energy.  Everything is made up of energy....everything...you are...I am, the tree, the earth, the person next to you.  This is why there are some people you can be around that will cheer you instantly when you walk into a room and others who will irritate you instantly.  It's all energy.  That is what spirit is energy without the body.  They are here all around us we just have to choose to see and once we open it slowly comes to us as spirit begins to trust that we are open enough to see.  First you have to heal your heart and be willing to try and see.  You will be surprised at all of the beautiful things that will begin to happen to you....

On that note to answer your question if you would like a reading pm me with date of birth and question.  I haven't done a reading in awhile but I am willing to try if you are willing to be open. 

Take the time to see the love and light in life.  It is all around us.  Breath deep and ask for it in every breath.  It is there waiting........

Let me know what you need and I will be here to help in any way that I can. There are many lovely people here ready to help. :love:
    orivend
    Just joined

Post  orivend Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:43 am

Thank you millergrls I will pm you.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:50 am

orivend wrote:Thank you millergrls I will pm you.

:hugz:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:48 am