Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Please help me find my lost love

DaneClark
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2015-07-08

Please help me find my lost love Empty Please help me find my lost love

Post  DaneClark Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:07 am

I have a childhood friend that I have very deep emotional feelings for, but she brother-zoned me and broke my heart really really bad. The emotions I have for her feel almost spiritual in nature-it really really feels like we're supposed to be together.

I have a theory that there may be another "copy" of her out there somewhere, that she was reincarnated and her soul was sent back in time as someone who not only looks just like her but also has the same name as her (her name is Ashley), and maybe even the same birthday (march 23). Also, I'm sorry if this sounds shallow but I would prefer it if this other version of her was a few years younger (she's 29 and I would prefer her to be closer to 25, I just want to make up for all the time I missed out on and I'm really really not ready for her to be 30 yet. I don't mean to be selfish there, I just want want to make up for lost time.). If anyone knows any single girls who match this description, please let me know. I know this all sounds like something a lunatic would come up with but it's still worth a shot.

I would post a picture of her but I can't figure out how to attach things here, so if anyone knows any single girls in there mid-20s named Ashley with blue eyes and dark blonde hair who say they have memories of a past life please let me know.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Please help me find my lost love Empty Re: Please help me find my lost love

Post  Violet Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:52 am

Thank goodness you didnt post a picture I would have had to remove it.  It is hard dealig with a broken heart  and perhaps you ought to work on healing your own feelings first and foremost, you will never get a copy of that first girl as we are all unique and it would, in my opinion, be wrong to be with someone on the basis you describe.  I hope all goes well for you.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:16 am