Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

MY ATTUNEMENT

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

MY ATTUNEMENT Empty MY ATTUNEMENT

Post  millergrls Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:34 am

I was attuned to Reiki a few weeks ago and would like to share.  It was an amazing experience. 

From some past life regression two months ago I discovered that I was some type of trapper and that I was also a Native American medicine woman.  In my past life with her I had major breathing problems (which would explain why in the regression I could breath but I had the sensation that I was having a difficulty breathing)

Anyways....my attunement was an amazing experience.  My whole body was warm and vibrating and tingling all over.  The first thing that I saw was a man....the first though I had was a Viking.  He had a fur hat and animal hide type of clothing.  I then began to have what felt like constriction in my throat.  I could breath just fine but I had the sensation that I could not.  I then had to people approach me and say to me "welcome, it is now time to join the fairies"  "people will naturally be drawn to you". 

I felt amazing and so tingly and peaceful.  I didn't get much other than just a meditation type experience.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

MY ATTUNEMENT Empty Re: MY ATTUNEMENT

Post  Crystal Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:38 pm

Congratulations, reiki is a wonderful thing. What kind of reiki were you attuned to?
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:21 pm

Thank you.  Usuai.  The only thing is at the moment it feels as if there are times that I cannot turn it off.  It just comes and stays for awhile.  I can always tell when there is someone that needs some healing because my body just tingles all over and I want to touch everything. :astar:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:39 pm

Congrats on your attunement, when I was attuned I would get burning hands if anyone inthe same room needed healing.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:07 am

Thank you!!!   I get that too.  Sometimes it lasts forever and I feel like touching everything which probably always a good idea :)  My arms ache and tingle like they are falling asleep at times too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:02 am