Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Meditation Day #1 - Free Falling, Sinking, Rolling Over.

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Meditation Day #1 - Free Falling, Sinking, Rolling Over.  Empty Meditation Day #1 - Free Falling, Sinking, Rolling Over.

Post  Auras Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:09 pm

I thought I woud get started with Meditation again. I only set my intent to Meditate for 5 Minutes only. I begin by laying down in my bed and taking deep breaths allowing myself to relax, as I was begin to relax it felt like my head was rocking from side to side. I still continued to focus on the breath, I started to feel energy all over my body! Positive energy. It was intense, i could feel it so vibrantly!! I had to adjust my breathing and so the feelings got better. I started to feel like I was sinking into my bed, kinda felt like i was free falling but at a slow pace. I enjoyed this and carried on, My body was half numb.... I got the feeling that my body wanted to roll over. I had to adjust my breathing again to be more in tune with this sensation. It felt like my body was going to roll over, like it was actually moving to roll over but as it began to move, it would move back. I decided to leave it as that for today and return and now my body and mind feel great and positive!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Meditation Day #1 - Free Falling, Sinking, Rolling Over.  Empty Re: Meditation Day #1 - Free Falling, Sinking, Rolling Over.

Post  Violet Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:22 am

That sounds good Auras

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:15 pm