Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Three planets aligning

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Three planets aligning Empty Three planets aligning

Post  Violet Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:23 pm

At approx 5 am tomorrow morning you need to look east, here's a bit more info
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-34638603

What would 3 planets aligning mean in astrology I wonder?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Three planets aligning Empty Re: Three planets aligning

Post  Violet Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:20 pm

Did anyone manage to see this?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    sunrise
    sunrise

Female
    Number of posts : 74
    Job/hobbies : art. photography; writing. spirituality, discovery
    Registration date : 2015-12-05

Post  sunrise Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:50 pm

Hi.    From Jan 20 till Feb 20  ( 2016 )   you may see five planets !

Three planets aligning B4154431-0b20-465b-a8f0-f56a612bf446

They can be seen all at the same time in the morning skies  ranging from the south east to the south west,  .... presumably in the northern hemisphere?  They gradually rise, so the last one to rise nearest to dawn will be the last one in the sequence, which is Mercury.
    AmarenLux
    AmarenLux

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Nursing Student, Spirituality, Art, Hippie
    Registration date : 2015-12-04

Post  AmarenLux Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 am

thats so cool I'm in the Southern Hemisphere but still pretty cool :) I would image it would effect the energy here a far bit though, might wake a few more people up n help them to begin there spiritual journey too :) N help the rest of us grow too :).
    sunrise
    sunrise

Female

Three planets aligning Empty Three planets aligning

Post  sunrise Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:23 pm

Hi.

I have just found out something new, to me .

Your reply Amarenlux, has made me consider a possibility, which is not as off topic as it might initially seem to be?

What if the star  and planetary energies, feed not just into us, but also into the planetary energy grid?

Here is a map of just one major leyline which runs through England  , and then continues around the world as a sine wave.

See where it passes through Australia?   Anywhere near you at all?  Does it pass anyone one else in this forum community?

Three planets aligning Reptiles29a_21a

At this point I will attempt to show the detail of this particular line in England.

Three planets aligning Tmml03
    These images might assist anyone who lives far away somewhere around the world, far  from these English sites.

If the star, and Solar planet energies should also affect these Earth energy grids, of which this is only one....then we are all connected in this way, and alignments of star and planets , could affect us wherever we are as well.  Here is where I connect to your words  again,  Amaranlux. : )

I have also wondered if a map could be found that shows all of the major leylines around the world,  shown together on one map...would we by any chance, end up with " the Flower of Life " energy grid pattern upon the Earth?

We are very likely going to find that everything is connected.  Actually we all realise that already!!!   Don`t we?
    sunrise
    sunrise

Female

Three planets aligning Empty Three planets aligning.

Post  sunrise Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:39 pm

I have explored this further and found a planetary grid model;

Three planets aligning 300px-Gridview

A search within Wikipedia led to me being out of my depth with this subject, so I need to take time to get into it!

For the time being, going back to very simple principles that we all know about, we can reflect perhaps upon the aspects already accepted.   That the body of the Moon affects large bodies of water on Earth.  That the Moon affects human bodies, and the  growth of plants.

That astrology has extraordinary correlations with our experiences, and is a well honed and complex discipline.

Therefore there is at the very least , a possibility that the movements of bodies in the deep reaches of space, and the bodies moving within the circuits of the Solar System, have effects upon people, and upon the energetic gridlines of the planet.

There is no conclusion offered by me here.   Maybe someone can provide more?   For me, work is in progress, and that is how I enjoy it best!
    AmarenLux
    AmarenLux

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Nursing Student, Spirituality, Art, Hippie
    Registration date : 2015-12-04

Post  AmarenLux Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:16 am

Surely the energies out in space affect us here too n Mother Earth too, they have to due to the connectiveness of the cosmos, plus if you look at what is happening around the world today its clear that change is on the way, people are waking up n there is certainly a shift in the consciousness of the people, more n more people are spiritual n we can venture out a bit more n talk a bit more openly too without getting criticised for it too :). A lot more is to come this year some big changes are ahead of us all.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:51 am