Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Grounding

AmarenLux
    AmarenLux

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Nursing Student, Spirituality, Art, Hippie
    Registration date : 2015-12-04

Grounding Empty Grounding

Post  AmarenLux Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:02 am

Hey 

A good way to ground is to image tree roots from the bottom of your feet going into the ground, or just white light from your feet going into the ground, can image the white light from your hands going into the ground as well if you like.
    sunrise
    sunrise

Female
    Number of posts : 74
    Job/hobbies : art. photography; writing. spirituality, discovery
    Registration date : 2015-12-05

Grounding Empty grounding.

Post  sunrise Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:29 pm

Thank you Amarenlux.

This is a subject that I need help with.  Regular reminders as well.

It is as if my higher connections are stronger than my earthly ones, and it is really difficult.

Thank you for posting this thread.    : )
    AmarenLux
    AmarenLux

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Nursing Student, Spirituality, Art, Hippie
    Registration date : 2015-12-04

Grounding Empty Re: Grounding

Post  AmarenLux Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:56 am

You got to get the combination right, if you pull a lot of energy into yourself n feel that you need to ground a bit more then just image yourself grounding a bit more, its like a balance. :) Get it right n you'll have a good amount of energy flowing into you n as you ground this will help cleanse out any junk that you may have :) Just go by how your energy feels, how much do you have. Essentially the less energy you have the less you ground n pull in more energy n it works the other way of course.
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male
    Number of posts : 454
    Job/hobbies : Self-Employed, learning anything outside the box.
    Registration date : 2020-10-18

Post  Heightend-Awareness Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:32 am

AmarenLux wrote:Hey 

A good way to ground is to image tree roots from the bottom of your feet going into the ground, or just white light from your feet going into the ground, can image the white light from your hands going into the ground as well if you like.
    This is so true.
    I remember a few years ago I was driving cabs for a little bit prior to starting my business. I had an altercation with a young drunk passenger and his girlfriend. The girlfriend was kind and polite, but her companion not so. My spiddey senses were tingling with this guy for the whole 20min trip. As they paid and got out, the young fella kicked the cab as I drove off. I stopped to check to see if there was any damage but this opened the situation up. I was being taunted by this young drunk punk. I know I should have just walked away and driven off but the angry, bitter and twisted young man was starting to get a rise. I couldn't resist and we went toe to toe. The only thing I did to him was a kick to his side. I'm 6'2" and 100kg, this guy was half my age and almost a foot taller and had at least 20kg more on me. This didn't phase me. He managed to grab in a headlock which he tried to flip so I would land on my head/neck. The only problem he had was that I grounded myself as AmarenLux describes. He couldn't lift me. Finally he gave up on that idea and started something new. I copped haymaker after haymaker I counted 8 before my skin broke and I started to bleed. I never went down. I believe I was learning a wierd lesson. Part of it being karmic payback from my youth and how and why I never fought back, could of sent me down that dark road I knew all to well. Someone/thing was holding me back. I'm glad my guardian did. :angel:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:21 pm