Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Varien

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Varien Empty Varien

Post  Soaring Bird Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:25 pm

With respect to all and in the hope of not upsetting anyone ;

Varien Beliefs ;

Variens believe in the following ;

That all life, that is all life, not just on this planet, originated from an unknown energy source. That the life and soul is energy in itself, a particle from the source.
    That each and every energy attracts, opposes, and reacts with other energies.

That the planet Earth is a larger particle of living energy, a minor source for those who live within its atmosphere.

Thus the planet should be treated with respect in fear of losing this source.

That these energies within us can be directed and used towards better purposes for all, once they are recognised.

That our energy or soul as it has been named is eternal and at the time of the human body becoming deceased this energy is then released until another body is in creation and requiring a soul or energy of its own.

Time is simply a utensil invented by humans and outside of this planet is non-existent. Reincarnation does exist and leaves us with shadow memories.

Varien History

Slowly drifting through the immense eternal darkness was a visual energy with the appearance of a purple lilac gaseous cloud. Within the cloud is arcing of clashing energies. Like a storm but without in complete silence.

From this storm, energy blasts in the shape of orbs of varying sizes were displaced across the darkness. Some were large creating planets and some were very large creating suns. Crackling with life these energies took on their own reactions.

As the vast purple gaseous cloud of energy, the source of all energies slowly moved away in the blackness leaving behind a trail of bright energies as stars, the very little particles of energy, like dust, trailed behind as a tail.

These dust particles were attracted to the other larger newly formed energies, planets and arrived like a meteor shower scattering all across the continents of the time.

These energies combined with the energy of the planet and the elements that were now in existence became human in physical form. Just like atoms but of different energies and properties, at the centre, or the equivalent of the nucleus of this ‘atom’ was the soul.

The reaction that followed created the first of human life on earth. Like a child the thought process had to grow in this new species which was shown in our history as being the age of the caveman. This species had the power of learning and the ability to progenerate.

Demonstrating the oneness of a source, many etchings on caves throughout the world from the beginning of time show strong similarities and yet these very early civilisations were many miles apart without the benefit of modern day travel or even the wheel.

By the time the population goes through education systems and the education of life in this (Earth)
    planetary system our bonds our inner self have become weakened.

Some, manage at the Age of Recognition and reconnect again retrieving some or all Psychic Abilities that we are gifted with whereas for others the existence of living within the Earths Life System has overpowered them and they may not recover their abilities until near the expiry of their physical presence.

One may not remember our previous life(s) outright but deep within the soul there is still fragments of memory : reasons of Deja Vue, thinking you know someone from somewhere when you don’t, etc.
    Also there is spiritual memories from previous life’s which is why when we do finally turn to spiritual energies, we open so easily to it and it really resonates with us when we begin to learn about it. Its because its already there. It’s been there for many life cycles. It just needs someone or something to spark the memory of the souls energy. There are also memories of past lives which some can retrace if they are lucky.

It is hard to believe that everybody was somebody famous. It may be that majority of these cases are a crossover between subconscious and conscious logic. They remember a past life but the logical side pulls a famous name from the human memory and gives them this idea. Many have had past lives and none have been famous. There will be people out there who were famous but not as many as everyone is claiming.
    It is also believed that for the amount of human bodies with spirit and soul to have lived on this planet since day one, if it would appear impossible that such a number would consist of totally different forms of life without rebirth.
    It is also possible that when anybody dies and are brought back to life they report having seen the bright light. Is it possible that as they died they went through the review and were already in place for the new life. In other words were they travelling down the birth canal into the bright light that awaited them. Drs report that when babies are born all they can "see" is bright light. Does this also explain, that when the person is brought back to life as he is seeing the white light there is an act of soul retraction where he returns to his present body leaving behind, unfortunately, a stillborn baby. Can a human body live with no soul?

@ Soaring Bird 2015
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Varien Empty Re: Varien

Post  ameliorate Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:06 pm

This is the first time I have heard of Varien.  Can you tell me where you obtained this knowledge
    from please?  (Google search yields nothing at all).
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Varien Empty Labels (Reply to Varien Origin)

Post  Soaring Bird Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:26 pm

Hi Ameliorate,
                         Soaring Bird, I, am based on a mixture of Wiccan, Pagan, Buddhism, Shamanism, in fact many different sectors of different belief systems. Little bits of this and little bits of that I have discovered resonate with me over the years. I no longer follow and practise one belief system which left me as an unknown quantity regards a label or name tag. As you know the human race works better within a system. A system that has names, tags, and labels.
       The information supplied regarding Varians, some of it resonates strongly with me, some of it is possible suggestion based with logic rather than a spiritual sense. Most of it came through meditation and working with the energies. It is what I found myself faced with and it resonated strongly, in particular I'm referring to the energies and the origin of these energies and how we have the ability to work with these energies for the benefit of the human race healing and the Planet Earth which is now at the stage of requiring major healing.
        For all the love and light that the peoples of the planet with all their positive energies are sharing and caring, the planets population as a whole is slipping into a negative situation. Planet Earth is dying. Slowly. And if we cant get the rest of the populace to see, feel, and realise this, then, our future generation(s) are in trouble.
        But, alas veering off course with this reply. Apologies. Getting back to your question. Where did Varian originate. Originally, I began the Wiccan path and as said over the years I have branched in and out of other belief systems. i have looked deep within my self and worked with the energies then last year 2015 I was writing up a post of A - Z of Spiritual Belief Systems which brought me to question what I am, Who am I? As it happens I wrote the post out that you have read and realising that I actually follow various part beliefs of various belief systems. I put that together with my own experiences. In that A - Z there was nothing I could attribute that began with a V so at which point I thought, I need a label for those of us with various beliefs but I need to write down a base belief so I soul searched within myself and this is where I arrived.
       So, although this did not originate directly from me, it originated from many various different belief systems, and on my part for want of reaching a tag, label, or name for this belief system I reached Varian, which actually resonates with me. This all happened in 2015.
       I am sorry if you felt you had wasted your time on the internet looking for Varien, maybe one day it will be truly recognised and have enough confirmation to be on the net, but I am glad that you could not locate varien as I had the same result myself when I was looking for it before I posted it in case maybe I was picking up on someone else's energies. Thank you for confirming this does not exists as a popular belief system yet.

May your energies always be positive,
              And continue to shine bright,
                 Soaring Bird  :treehug:  Hugs
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:59 pm

Thanks for replying and sharing.

So you have come up with a name for your own brand of pick and mix!  Are you hoping to start
    your own following?  Many new agers borrow from various teachings - it's the norm.  I do too.

(I didn't waste my time on a google search - it took maybe 1 - 2 mins).
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Post  Soaring Bird Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:16 am

Hi Ameliorate,
                         If people chose to follow this as a path I would be delighted for them to do so. If they wanted to know more or cared too share on it then that too would be most welcome too.If they find this resonates with them then for them this would be the place to be. To explore this and go deeper into it.Its just, now, when people ask me what path do I follow, I don't have to explain the different routes automatically I now have an answer, a name. I am Varien. Yeah I probably will have to explain briefly how it came about or its consist but at least I have a name and the human race has been programmed to respond more to a named subject than an unnamed subject. i have actually copyrighted the name as I don't wish it to be taken and turned into something totally different from its principles.
                        I am glad you are the same as myself, in the manner that you borrow from various teachings. just due to that fact itself I think you will recognise where I am coming from when people ask you what path you follow. I am glad you didnt waste too much time on Google. I tend to find nowadays that time is a most precious commodity. Sometimes a 30hr day would be more suitable but then we would probably need 15 hrs sleep!
                        Thanks for coming forward and investigating this post Ameliorate i guess that's what I'm hoping people do and if they find it comfortable to adopt this name then maybe it will grow. For me it resonates, on the human side its logical. Its there and i feel I will follow it and continue to use the name as a tag or label.
                         Regards the belief system in itself it will be very interesting to see if it resonates with anyone else out there. Who knows, maybe its just me.

Soaring Bird   Hugs
    Bodhicitta
    Bodhicitta

Male
    Number of posts : 101
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2016-02-03

Post  Bodhicitta Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:18 am

Plasma cosmology or the Electric Universe theories are similar in describing the universe and its workings.

Also curious are the Varians, theosophical inventors who lived in Halcyon, near Pismo Beach, Calif.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_and_Sigurd_Varian
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Post  Soaring Bird Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:50 pm

Thank you Bodhiccita, very enlightening. I thank you for your time and effort on sharing this article. i had not read nor heard of this before.

Soaring Bird   Hugs
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male
    Number of posts : 454
    Job/hobbies : Self-Employed, learning anything outside the box.
    Registration date : 2020-10-18

Post  Heightend-Awareness Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:51 am

I can say I concur with the belief system. Not aware of the history of Varien

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:21 am