Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
ameliorate
Violet
6 posters

Saved by hands unseen?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Saved by hands unseen? Empty Saved by hands unseen?

Post  Violet Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:27 pm

A few times now I have been told by people they were 'caught' by unseen hands, saving them from severe injury, I was told once about someone being lifted away from a person they were attacking, and I'm sure we've all heard or read about unseen hands pulling on steering wheels and such avoiding accidents. Have you had any such experiences?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Saved by hands unseen? Empty Re: Saved by hands unseen?

Post  ameliorate Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:54 am

Yes, sort of. 

I was in an Italian town, on a street corner and just about to step off the pavement.
    For some strange reason, something (not from me) made me backstep.  Just then -
    as if from nowhere - a very fast scooter came hurtling round the corner.  I hadn't heard
    it (that's how fast it was travelling).  I would have most certainly had a collision with it.

I DID have the feeling of being saved....of there being something like a guardian angel
    watching over me.  It was other worldly - eerie, i.e. didn't fit into normal experiences.

Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:10 am

I've felt a force, I wasn't sure whether it came from me though. But I hear voices more often, telling me to go this way or that.

Do you believe in outside beings Violet? or could it be the persons soul/spirit knowing where they are going better than the 5 senses? I'm undecided.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:24 am

Blueanchor wrote:I've felt a force, I wasn't sure whether it came from me though. But I hear voices more often, telling me to go this way or that.

Do you believe in outside beings Violet? or could it be the persons soul/spirit knowing where they are going better than the 5 senses? I'm undecided.
    I believe that our soul/spirit is FAR 'wiser' than our mind and body.  It embraces our 3 dimensional reality and beyond after all.
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male
    Number of posts : 249
    Job/hobbies : Funeral Service
    Registration date : 2013-06-20

Post  kardecian Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:47 pm

About 25 years ago I was driving to a friend's house one Christmas Eve morning. We'd had freezing rain during the night.  I took a side street, not realizing that it would lead down a steep hill, lined on both sides by parked cars. There was only room for one car to drive down the center.  I was at the top of the hill and there was no turning around.  I began to sweat as my little truck began to slide down the street. I was completely out of control; had no control over where the truck was heading at all. 
    The truck was slowly sliding towards the cars parked on the hill to my left.... I just knew that I was going to crash into another vehicle, or else side-swipe all of the vehicles as my truck slid down the icy slope. 
    But, surprisingly, I didn't hit any of the vehicles, and as my truck leveled out at the bottom of the hill it slid perfectly up against the curb to my left, right between two parked vehicles, without even touching either of them.
    It was odd.
    I was shaking.  I sat there and composed myself, and was able to get the truck back onto the road and to my friend's house without another incident.
    I don't believe this was coincidence.
    I firmly believe good spirits took control of my vehicle on that icy morning.
    AmarenLux
    AmarenLux

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Nursing Student, Spirituality, Art, Hippie
    Registration date : 2015-12-04

Post  AmarenLux Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:28 pm

very lucky that we all have someone watching over us :)
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:22 pm

AmarenLux wrote:very lucky that we all have someone watching over us :)
    Do we ALL have a guardian angel watching over us I wonder?....
    AmarenLux
    AmarenLux

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Nursing Student, Spirituality, Art, Hippie
    Registration date : 2015-12-04

Post  AmarenLux Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:24 pm

Believe so :)
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:51 pm

ameliorate wrote:
    Blueanchor wrote:I've felt a force, I wasn't sure whether it came from me though. But I hear voices more often, telling me to go this way or that.

I believe that our soul/spirit is FAR 'wiser' than our mind and body.  It embraces our 3 dimensional reality and beyond after all.

I certainly agree with this.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:37 pm

The answer to that would be yes 9 years ago,it was 6 weeks since my husbands passing my sister in law came to pick us up to go for a break to the caravan we owned,we had just got on top of the horse shoe pass which is near to us when she lost control of the car,i remember thinking she is going on the wrong side of the road,i went to grab the steering wheel to put it right when i blacked out,i dont know what happened for a while when i finally came to,i made sure the kids were ok they were screaming,my sister in law was slumped over the wheel.i made sure she was ok.it was only when i tried to open the door i realised my door the passenger side was facing the wrong way and was embeded in a big rock,the car was a right off.the kids filled me in and told me that the car spun 4 times,bearing in mind the top of the horse shoe pass is very high and dangerous,many lives have been lost there,
    the car nearly went over the top of the cliff corrected itself ,i was the only one hurt in the crash.i had a masive gash at the back of my head .and the meyal part of the seat belt broke my shoulder,i had to have a decompression op on it to correct it.my sister in law said she felt hands grabbing the wheel from her and stearing the car to a stop.
    had that not of happened i wouldnt be here now.

Namaste
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:12 pm

Thanks for sharing that experience, Native Spirit!  It gave me goosebumps...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 am