Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Mythoscio
Ronaai
6 posters

Can you give online readings?

Ronaai
    Just joined

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2015-11-01

Can you give online readings?  Empty Can you give online readings?

Post  Ronaai Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:46 pm

I am genuinely struggling right now. I want there to be an afterlife so badly...but I just keep getting knocked back by facts and logic. It's keeping me up at night, I just sit there staring blankly into space silently crying because everything feels so pointless. What's the point in having anything if one day its going to be taken away forever, and then you'll follow it into unknowing oblivion...

I've said in another post, but I know a few close family friends who have 'died' (one for 10 minutes) and they saw nothing...I try telling myself its because while they were clinically dead, the doctors where on hand to keep the blood pumping so their brain never starved so they weren't 'dead dead' but pretty sure people who have NDE's also have medical teams working on them...so I don't know =( and one of them was in a motorcycle accident, so there were no doctors when he stopped breathing... 

Then at the same time, my mums partners, father stopped breathing and had an NDE days before he passed, and my Nan, even in the throws of dementia still chats away to my deceased grandfather like she used to- (she's aware he's dead) but she can't remember his birthday, their anniversary...anything important about him, so I then think: if she could talk to him, surely he'd tell her? 

But since one side of my family are 100% against mediums and think they're one big sham, there's no way I'd ever be able to go see one without becoming a laughing stock and having one of said family friends shoving down my throat; 'there's nothing after you die so you wasted your money.' 

So, is it possible to have online readings? if I give enough info like name or a photo of the person who passed? :( Obviously I'm not looking for just "oh he says this and that" since anyone can do that... 

I'd put questions that not even my closest friends know about him. (It would be my Grandfather I'd look to contact) and if you're able to get them right...well it will be a big comfort to know that perhaps there is more...and God knows I miss him terribly, so it would be nice to know he's around somewhere <3
    Mythoscio
    Mythoscio

Number of posts : 33
    Job/hobbies : Meditation, spirituality, writing, reading, drawing, singing, dancing, blogging & poetry
    Registration date : 2016-10-17

Can you give online readings?  Empty My Response:

Post  Mythoscio Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:02 pm

"What's the point in having anything if one day its going to be taken away forever"

*The joy of having it while it's there. :)
    (also, maybe it's not taken away forever, but maybe it is, either way...)

"you'll follow it into unknowing oblivion..."

*the unkown isn't so bad :) if its nothing, you won't be there to be miserable about it. if it's something, wow that's great! if its bad, don't worry we'll get you out of that sitation, either helpers or the power from within yourself.

*Are you curious to investigate these things? Do it! And let me know what you've found!

This world is "sorta" known, i think it's important you find value and purpose in the world of the living (however if you feel inclined to study the nature of death etc, do it!), you'd face death when you get there and i have faith in you, and promise no matter what it's going to be okay :) also, imagine what could happen to you if you KNEW for CERTAIN there WAS or WASNT an afterlife (you can look at others who believe they know for the answers), knowing there is an afterlife doesn't necisarily make this life more valuable... after all isn't it the life... After this one? What are you going to do with the life you have?  You can value and enjoy life, have a meaningful existance and perhaps afterlife no matter what! I can assure you no matter what it's going to be very good, either here now, in the wonderments you've had, or in the future to come, alive or in death.

"'there's nothing after you die so you wasted your money.' "

*maybe there is and maybe there isn't, but I'm sure seeing a medium at least would be entertaining/enjoyable if not insightful.

:)

[this is a site i found that does psychic readings, i never tried it so i don't know if it's any good, but if you feel inclinced I welcome you to investigate: http://psychics.co.uk/]

"It would be my Grandfather I'd look to contact"

*All our loved ones exist with us. if not in an after life (which they could),

they do absolutely atleast in our hearts and memories, and their love for us can never die, even when we pass, even when the earth is gone, that love was there, is still here, and can never be taken away.

Your Grandfather is with you as is the love and wisdom of your Grandfather, existing in you, around you and in the world that your Grandfather existed in, we all change the world with what we do, the world is partly an expression of us and retains parts of who/what we are/were. As we are also connected to the Universe and perhaps many other dimensions and worlds.

I'm sorry this might not be what you were looking for.

I hope you still gleaned anything useful.

:) Namaste, great love.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Can you give online readings?  Empty Re: Can you give online readings?

Post  millergrls Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:37 pm

Nothing  is taken away for ever...

In the beginning of my mediumship I had a young girl spirit connect with me to give me a message for her mother

I wasn't sure how to take this because it was my first experience from straight spirit with words and not just signs and symbols. 

I wrote down many messages for her mother and passed them on with dead on accuracy surprising even myself.

But even more imkportant was the main message that she gave me to pass on.  "Tell my mother that I know that she misses me, but its okay because you know what...and then i heard her say ahhhh..For a short moment she showed me what it was like on the otherside when you cross over.  Even better....she allowed me the gift of how it feels to be on the other side. I have never experienced such bliss before or after, and at the moment would have stayed there as long as I could have.

Beatiful....there is never an end to our soul, just a new creation with a new beginning.

Love and light....
    kiwi

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2016-11-05

Can you give online readings?  Empty can you give online readings

Post  kiwi Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:23 am

Ronaai wrote:I am genuinely struggling right now. I want there to be an afterlife so badly...but I just keep getting knocked back by facts and logic. It's keeping me up at night, I just sit there staring blankly into space silently crying because everything feels so pointless. What's the point in having anything if one day its going to be taken away forever, and then you'll follow it into unknowing oblivion...

I've said in another post, but I know a few close family friends who have 'died' (one for 10 minutes) and they saw nothing...I try telling myself its because while they were clinically dead, the doctors where on hand to keep the blood pumping so their brain never starved so they weren't 'dead dead' but pretty sure people who have NDE's also have medical teams working on them...so I don't know =( and one of them was in a motorcycle accident, so there were no doctors when he stopped breathing... 

Then at the same time, my mums partners, father stopped breathing and had an NDE days before he passed, and my Nan, even in the throws of dementia still chats away to my deceased grandfather like she used to- (she's aware he's dead) but she can't remember his birthday, their anniversary...anything important about him, so I then think: if she could talk to him, surely he'd tell her? 

But since one side of my family are 100% against mediums and think they're one big sham, there's no way I'd ever be able to go see one without becoming a laughing stock and having one of said family friends shoving down my throat; 'there's nothing after you die so you wasted your money.' 

So, is it possible to have online readings? if I give enough info like name or a photo of the person who passed? :( Obviously I'm not looking for just "oh he says this and that" since anyone can do that... 

I'd put questions that not even my closest friends know about him. (It would be my Grandfather I'd look to contact) and if you're able to get them right...well it will be a big comfort to know that perhaps there is more...and God knows I miss him terribly, so it would be nice to know he's around somewhere <3

As much as we would all love to tell you *what you want to hear*  your emotional pain and heartache is blocking you from receiving
    the *proof* you are requesting.

You are constantly praying and asking spirit, they can all hear you, they are trying to communicate with you, but you are not
    seeing the signs or hearing the whispers, or even feeling when you are being touched.
    You keep thinking its something else, because you want to see for yourself to believe, you want to hear a message no one else will
    know but you.

But sometimes a genuine person, who can truly channel the realms
    can be hard to find.
    So if you want proof, you only need to ask. Ask spirit and the guides, angels, family passed over, to show you proof
    *prove it to me, show me if there is life after death*  and open your eyes, watch all day long for signs

If its your grandfather you want to hear from, then give him permission to visit you. Ask him to come and show you
    he is ok. it really does work, but its whether you can open yourself enough, to see hear and feel

seeing might be dreams, might be music that takes you to a moment in time you were with him, same name constantly everywhere,
    car number plates, lights turning off and on, etc etc
    hearing might be, the lyrics within a song that reminds you of him, again name being mentioned,
    feeling might be, sensations, coolness over the head, or down the neck, a feeling like someone just touched you, or warmth around the body
    like you being hugged, an odour that reminds you

if you are able to open yourself up and accept, then you will have the proof.

Your grandmother, I know for a fact even with dementia, they really do talk with spirits and loved ones, they really can
    see them right there in front of them.
    Next time you visit your grandmother, make sure your alone. People wont talk if they feel no one will believe them,
    so you need to be patient, and hold her hand.
    Let her know you want a message from your grandfather, that hes happy and safe
    you know she talks to him, and you believe her
    ask her, if she can give you a message from him

She will eventually look at you and she may smile, but if you have the patience
    she will talk

Even if you did find a medium, you will still question until you receive proof yourself

skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:02 pm

Ronaai wrote:I am genuinely struggling right now. I want there to be an afterlife so badly...but I just keep getting knocked back by facts and logic. It's keeping me up at night, I just sit there staring blankly into space silently crying because everything feels so pointless. What's the point in having anything if one day its going to be taken away forever, and then you'll follow it into unknowing oblivion...

It can be a challenging time when we are in conflict with ourselves. Seeking answers in areas where personal experience is more valuable and preferable to that of listening to differing opinions of other people who more often than not can lead to additional stress and strife affecting us.

A person who dies and enters the spirit world will have a completely different experience to someone who is subject to an NDE or an OBE as well as that of a person who astral travels. Upon actual death, the silver cord that enables our spirit to animate as a human being is severed permanently and life as we know it ceases to be. No one is able to continue living a physical life once this process has taken place. 

Those undergoing NDE's etc, or who are severely injured due to accidents are still connected to the silver cord because it has not been broken. I imagine most if not all of these are likely to experience activity on the astral plane, as this and other realms coexist together with our world.  It's possible some may become aware of the presence of deceased loved ones and friends whom may happen to communicate with them before they have no choice but return to their physical lives.

On rare occasions some mediums state a person who has dementia here communicates with a deceased loved one, yet no one else believes they do. Perhaps what could be more interesting to your grandmother, is to know with certainty that her husband is alive and well and not dead or out there living somewhere in oblivion. 

Your Grandfather knows already that you miss him terribly. When you think of him or speak to him he will hear you. Learning to be aware of the energies around you will help you to recognise the subtle energies of others, including those of your grandfather.  

If you fear the negative consequences of upsetting the family by visiting an evidential medium, it may be better if you were to keep it private and choose not to speak about it with them. It may also help if you are selective about which medium to have a sitting with. Choosing one that is reputable with positive feedback is likely to be the best choice, in regard to receiving factual evidence as expressed via a spirit communicator.

Online readings are available on internet sites including Facebook. However be aware that not all readers do mediumship. What you may receive is a readers interpretation of the influences surrounding yourself or those emanating from a photograph which is not what you desire.
    Ronaai
    Just joined

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2015-11-01

Post  Ronaai Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:06 pm

skye wrote:

It can be a challenging time when we are in conflict with ourselves. Seeking answers in areas where personal experience is more valuable and preferable to that of listening to differing opinions of other people who more often than not can lead to additional stress and strife affecting us.

A person who dies and enters the spirit world will have a completely different experience to someone who is subject to an NDE or an OBE as well as that of a person who astral travels. Upon actual death, the silver cord that enables our spirit to animate as a human being is severed permanently and life as we know it ceases to be. No one is able to continue living a physical life once this process has taken place. 

Those undergoing NDE's etc, or who are severely injured due to accidents are still connected to the silver cord because it has not been broken. I imagine most if not all of these are likely to experience activity on the astral plane, as this and other realms coexist together with our world.  It's possible some may become aware of the presence of deceased loved ones and friends whom may happen to communicate with them before they have no choice but return to their physical lives.

On rare occasions some mediums state a person who has dementia here communicates with a deceased loved one, yet no one else believes they do. Perhaps what could be more interesting to your grandmother, is to know with certainty that her husband is alive and well and not dead or out there living somewhere in oblivion. 

Your Grandfather knows already that you miss him terribly. When you think of him or speak to him he will hear you. Learning to be aware of the energies around you will help you to recognise the subtle energies of others, including those of your grandfather.  

If you fear the negative consequences of upsetting the family by visiting an evidential medium, it may be better if you were to keep it private and choose not to speak about it with them. It may also help if you are selective about which medium to have a sitting with. Choosing one that is reputable with positive feedback is likely to be the best choice, in regard to receiving factual evidence as expressed via a spirit communicator.

Online readings are available on internet sites including Facebook. However be aware that not all readers do mediumship. What you may receive is a readers interpretation of the influences surrounding yourself or those emanating from a photograph which is not what you desire.

I honestly wish people came with a filter feature...my family are aware of my fears surrounding death, and I know they think they'e helping...but all they're doing is making it worse. During the day when I'm out and thinking of other things, when they say it I often find myself thinking; "Well that's not too bad. I won't know anything so it doesn't matter." then at night when I'm alone with my thoughts it hits me like a brick wall, and I'm terrified again...

I keep reading things where people have had no heartbeat for over an hour and seen nothing though, and then there's this thing with the young girl who sadly passed from cancer having her body put into cryogenic sleep...what if that works, and they revive her and she comes back to life, she passed before being frozen so if they can bring her back, surely that would mean there is no soul/spirit, since if she's dead her cord would have broken already meaning her spirit can't return...

My Grandfather passed when I was 4, so sadly I have very few memories of the time we had, so I probably wouldn't recognise his energy anyway. He died very suddenly, talking to my nan one minute, then she heard a loud bang- he'd had a massive heart attack and fallen down the stairs; the doctors said he was gone before he hit the floor, so they didn't get a goodbye and that crushed my nan; shortly after though, she was lying in bed and the little touch lamp beside her turned on- really made her jump, so she leaned over to turn it off, then realised it wasn't even plugged in. My Grandfather was a bugger and always playing tricks on her...so she saw that as his way of saying; 'I'm still here.' 

My Nan currently lives with us, but trying to get a sentence out of her is like drawing blood from a stone. She's forgotten so many words and she just strings whatever sounds similar together and it makes little to no sense at times...some days she's fine, sounds like her old self, but they're getting farther and fewer in between =( her memories about past events are still pretty clear though, and she still recognises all of us...though she does insist on calling me my dog's name and my dog my name; "Cause you're always together." xD

We have a spiritualist church in my town...I was told I may find a good medium there, and its close enough that I can walk so no need to ask for a ride. I suppose if I don't get out there and look, I'll only ever have one side to go on.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:35 pm

Ronaai wrote:
    I honestly wish people came with a filter feature...my family are aware of my fears surrounding death, and I know they think they'e helping...but all they're doing is making it worse. During the day when I'm out and thinking of other things, when they say it I often find myself thinking; "Well that's not too bad. I won't know anything so it doesn't matter." then at night when I'm alone with my thoughts it hits me like a brick wall, and I'm terrified again...

I keep reading things where people have had no heartbeat for over an hour and seen nothing though, and then there's this thing with the young girl who sadly passed from cancer having her body put into cryogenic sleep...what if that works, and they revive her and she comes back to life, she passed before being frozen so if they can bring her back, surely that would mean there is no soul/spirit, since if she's dead her cord would have broken already meaning her spirit can't return...

My Grandfather passed when I was 4, so sadly I have very few memories of the time we had, so I probably wouldn't recognise his energy anyway. He died very suddenly, talking to my nan one minute, then she heard a loud bang- he'd had a massive heart attack and fallen down the stairs; the doctors said he was gone before he hit the floor, so they didn't get a goodbye and that crushed my nan; shortly after though, she was lying in bed and the little touch lamp beside her turned on- really made her jump, so she leaned over to turn it off, then realised it wasn't even plugged in. My Grandfather was a bugger and always playing tricks on her...so she saw that as his way of saying; 'I'm still here.' 

My Nan currently lives with us, but trying to get a sentence out of her is like drawing blood from a stone. She's forgotten so many words and she just strings whatever sounds similar together and it makes little to no sense at times...some days she's fine, sounds like her old self, but they're getting farther and fewer in between =( her memories about past events are still pretty clear though, and she still recognises all of us...though she does insist on calling me my dog's name and my dog my name; "Cause you're always together." xD

We have a spiritualist church in my town...I was told I may find a good medium there, and its close enough that I can walk so no need to ask for a ride. I suppose if I don't get out there and look, I'll only ever have one side to go on.

Regarding the cryogenic process, I believe there is no proof that bringing a preserved body back to life can be achieved or is even possible. I’ve also read there are a large number of people who are willing to pay and be preserved on the off chance that it will work. However one day is certain, they will wake up to the realisation that their effort for preservation was futile, or that it has been a success. Thankfully the practice of mediumship has enabled people to receive factual evidence that their deceased loved ones are very much alive and well. Rather than reading articles which appear to increase levels of distress and anxiety, you could perhaps aim to be selective in your reading material which may be more beneficial to you. 

I imagine the present anxiety and fear you experience now will dissipate completely whenever you take a step forward towards separating the wheat from the chaff. I would suggest going along to a Spiritualist Church or other type of venue with an open mind and for a number of times. This way you will see how mediums demonstrate mediumship in their own way, Some may appeal to you while others will not.  Give yourself time and permission as you walk this path of discovery which could ultimately lead you to your answers and your truth.
    Rose Rivers

Female
    Number of posts : 12
    Job/hobbies : running a second hand shop, writing, editing, spiritual work
    Registration date : 2017-01-14

Can you give online readings?  Empty can you give online readings, my comment

Post  Rose Rivers Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:11 pm

there's been some wonderful responses to this question, deeply moving and very beautiful. If someone's heart is that full and if their family is that dead set against mediums, surely those responses would bring comfort.

Yes. People do give online readings.I have three people I go to who I trust, but you will need to find yours, I don't recommend or advertise. But, I go to a friend who also lives on the island (I live on the Isle of Wight) who was responsible for my early training, who got me onto the platform and helped me progress. I go twice a year. In between, if I need additional help, I have a spirit art friend who answers one question or the three online people I mentioned. They have been very accurate.

My understanding is that some of us live lives when we are aware of spirit, others live lives when they are denied knowledge of spirit, because when they go home to the Realms, they can say how it felt to live without the knowledge and comfort. (This of course only makes sense if you believe in past lives. I do.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:05 pm