Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Are all deaths absolute?

Pami619
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2016-09-05

Are all deaths absolute? Empty Are all deaths absolute?

Post  Pami619 Tue May 08, 2018 5:49 pm

I’ve always wondered if every living being on earth’s death is already preordained/ pre-orchestred before birth or there are cases where we do have control over our times of death.
    For example, some would interpret “suicide” as the soul of the person wanting to leave the earthly realm and some would interpret it as free will.
    But in my opinion I believe that every death is already set in stone no matter how unfair it is to some. Their mission is already completed.

What do you think?

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Are all deaths absolute? Empty Re: Are all deaths absolute?

Post  mac Wed May 09, 2018 4:02 pm

Pami619 wrote:I’ve always wondered if every living being on earth’s death is already preordained/ pre-orchestred before birth or there are cases where we do have control over our times of death.
    For example, some would interpret “suicide” as the soul of the person wanting to leave the earthly realm and some would interpret it as free will.
    But in my opinion I believe that every death is already set in stone no matter how unfair it is to some. Their mission is already completed.

What do you think?

This is a posting you've already made elsewhere here....
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  psychoslice Thu May 10, 2018 1:15 am

I believe that death for humans is no different than any other animal, things happen and we die, you grow plants in the garden, some do well and other don't, some die earlier and some die later, nothing to other than that. :bfs:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:50 am