Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Physical mediumship

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Physical mediumship Empty Physical mediumship

Post  Violet Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:25 pm

Has anyone seen any transfiguration mediumship recently or is it part of history now like the trumpet and table tipping/tilting?
    Perhaps with more people being able to tune without ‘tools’ as such it’s no longer required 
    Thoughts?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Heightend-Awareness likes this post

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Physical mediumship Empty Re: Physical mediumship

Post  mac Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:41 pm

Violet wrote:Has anyone seen any transfiguration mediumship recently or is it part of history now like the trumpet and table tipping/tilting?
    Perhaps with more people being able to tune without ‘tools’ as such it’s no longer required 
    Thoughts?
    I saw Queenie Nixon 'when I were but a lad',  well late teens.  It appears to have become even less common than it used to be and continues to be associated - justifiably - with fraud.  We don't need to go over the recent fraud videod at Banyan.

reasons for its disappearance?  Things are different nowadays.....
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male
    Number of posts : 454
    Job/hobbies : Self-Employed, learning anything outside the box.
    Registration date : 2020-10-18

Post  Heightend-Awareness Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:43 am

Violet wrote:Has anyone seen any transfiguration mediumship recently or is it part of history now like the trumpet and table tipping/tilting?
    Thoughts?

mac wrote:Things are different nowadays.....

What I understand, more and more people are becoming more in touch with their higher self as part of the mass awakening. Becoming more attuned, more aware of their own abilities and insights as to what is need to be known from themselves from within. But I would say it is a dying form and that there would be less true and genuine mediums out there than there are of the fraudulent ones. Typically the true ones are hard to find.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:15 am

For several years I was a member of the Physical Mediumship website but the remaining few of us there went our separate ways and there's been little activity for some time.

PM is an uncommon attribute and in recent years fraudulent practitioners have undermined what little interest there was in its value. It seems to me that there remains plenty of interest in the production of phenomena but how many are down to authentic mediumship is moot.

The NAS was the last body dedicated to developing p.m. but that's long gone.
    BigJohn
    BigJohn

Number of posts : 174
    Location : Gee.... I forgot again. Mother said to tell people "Over there!" but I cant remember being thare so I am not two sure about that.
    Job/hobbies : A. Eat food. B. Watch TV. C. On Forum. D. Go to A.
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Post  BigJohn Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:31 pm

Thoughts?

Nice question.

I have seen transfiguration mediumship......
    along with trumpet and table tipping.

The transfiguration mediumship is very much real.
    As for the trumpet, where I was at, the one's doing the trumpet are known for their shanighans.
    As for table tipping, I have participated in that it. It can be a trick using 'clips'.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:15 pm